Thread: Site engine update

Fav. Player
    Gianluca

Ukraine

Site engine update

Hello guys, do you plan some site update, mobile version etc. It's hopelessly outdated, unfortunately

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

All the new forums have the option to inform you that there are new posts in the thread you are currently.

It feels so old school to be here and constantly f5 the shit of the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Gianluca

Ukraine

I'm talking about the prospects of the site in general, someone tried to watch the site from a mobile phone, it's just fucked up ... I think 200 active users on the site, can we throw in $ 10 to the admins for an update? How much money do admins need to make the site more modern?

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

8 10 years of FIF
    Although I’m comfortable, it definitely needs an update.

One would always love to see a change, a fresh stuff for the eyes. Ffs even the Inter logo at the top is the old one with “ForzaInterForums 10th anniversary” written over it.
    Forza Inter

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

94 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Although I’m comfortable, it definitely needs an update.

One would always love to see a change, a fresh stuff for the eyes. Ffs even the Inter logo at the top is the old one with “ForzaInterForums 10th anniversary” written over it.
    I'm not really sure what the options are to upgrade without migrating away from VBulletin. Leaving the existing provider would probably do more damage than it's worth.

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

The only thing I've really wanted for years now are notifications for when my posts are quoted. Like notifications would be good too. I swear I've been on forums using this exact interface that had it, is there some complicated reason why we have never had this?

Our profiles have a notification bar up on the top but its only use is for our inbox.
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

12. Thanks (2): GenDire, MVD

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Ireland

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNetworkZ View Post
    The only thing I've really wanted for years now are notifications for when my posts are quoted. Like notifications would be good too. I swear I've been on forums using this exact interface that had it, is there some complicated reason why we have never had this?

Our profiles have a notification bar up on the top but its only use is for our inbox.
    I've never seen vbulletin have a feature for notifications on quoted posts before, I haven't modded/ran forums in a few year though. Would be an awesome feature and welcome'd tbh! I don't think anything happens on these forums ie upgrade, it looks the exact same from the day I joined minus they took away signatures, hence why mine displays as text after I removed [img]
    Defying The Odds, Living The Dream
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...oal490ai_1.jpg
    Well, that's nice.

14. Thanks (1): MVD