Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Sampdoria - Inter (6 Jan 21)

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNetworkZ View Post
    This game was fucking hilarious, this stuff is down to fate. It's meant to happen. Candreva and Keita scoring against us is just down to the universe manifesting it. Theres no tactics or player decisions involved in that.

This was coming however. Our 8 game win streak was never convincing.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    And that's why some of us were criticising the team after those wins while others were pretty satisfied and only focused on the result. Anyway, let's hope it was just a bad result and not the start of a collapse. We move on. The season is still long.
    #CONTEOUT

"When I had just become President, I went to Austria for our match. On the stadium billboard it was written: 'Inter Milan'. I went to report to the manager of the opposing team that it was enough to leave Inter. So they canceled Milan "

Massimo Moratti

2. Thanks (2): Bergpavian, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    Yeah, with hindsight we are all grande allenatori... had Sanchez scored, you wouldn't be thinking of that.

Conte probably thought we would win Sampa without implementing the most of the resources, probably wanted to keep Darmian, Sensi fresh for the match against Roma
    Why would Sanchez scoring change that? He was not ready, period.
    <<Gli scudetti Ť giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

HAHAHAHA!!!! Imagine losing with two ex-Inters players on the scoresheet. We are sooooooo shit!!!

Sent from my Infinix X656 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Tamirk View Post
    Yea i will keep blame conte for play idiots like young and gags and keeps his best sub in last games on the bench for erkisen that never play and just can be good as sensi at this point and for vidal that his last good game was 2 years ago aginst inter.
    I know its not his fault we missed pen but it his fault for sub noneffective players as subs and as starters, that shit make us stuck in complicated games like this one..
    Conte deserves criticism, but not always. I remember we couldn't do a shit against rube last season, mainly because he was clueless.

Regarding the players he selects, you cannot select the starting 11 only by looking at the current opponent. You have to think strategically and take next fixtures into consideration. We have a tougher opponent in 4 days, who are you going to field?

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Conte deserves criticism, but not always. I remember we couldn't do a shit against rube last season, mainly because he was clueless.

Regarding the players he selects, you cannot select the starting 11 only by looking at the current opponent. You have to think strategically and take next fixtures into consideration. We have a tougher opponent in 4 days, who are you going to field?
    You're right, but I don't know if the rotation reason holds up. Other than Sanchez, we played our first-choice team here.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Vietnam

This must be the new level... I mean wtf, should Conte be instructing the players every minute, every step they take? Of course normally tall players mark the tall ones, but this is football, sometimes short players happen to deal with taller ones, you can't predict it. What should Barella be doing there, should he get the fuck away from there because he is short? Or should he be telling Sampa players "hey hold on, let me reposition myself, Hey Skriniar, come over here, mark those emus" or what? this is ridiculous to say the least...

Do we have a firm penalty taker apart from Lukaku? Lautaro is known for fucking up penalties, so who should be taking?
    Conte is paid 12m per year, not me. It was from a fucking corner, dude, Conte had all the time in the world to decide. The shortest guy should be the closest one in the corner to block space (as the ball will cross him eventually), or furthest outside to block long shots. That should not be Barella place to begin with.

Sanchez is a shit finisher. Not average, but shit, even fans can see that. When was the last time he can curl the ball accurately to the corner? Again, it is Conte’s job to prepare a penalty taker as he knew Lukaku had been injured long before, and still, Conte either forgot to train a new one or chose one who can’t finish at all to train. That was his fault.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t blame Conte ALL for the loss, but he shared his shares for this.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Most Improved Member
    So, through equivalent fixtures this season compared to last season, after the eight game winning streak and all of that...we're still one point worse off now than we were a year ago. And, in today's age, a low-80s point total will never be good enough to win the league.

The good news is that the next two games do represent a chance to improve that margin. The bad news is...there's a reason the next two games represent that chance. The last five against Roma have gone DDDDD. The last seven against Juve have gone LDLLDLL. We've scored a total of six goals in the last five against Roma, and a total of FOUR in those last SEVEN against Juventus (jeezus what a sad statistic).

Wasted an opportunity to win before playing those two. If they can't make up for it across these next two games, we're in a world of trouble moving forward the rest of the season, because it's not like we're gonna be able to upgrade the squad at all so, for better or worse, we're stuck with this group having to be the ones to try and make it happen.

10. Thanks (2): bubba zanetti, Jusef

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

This must be the new level... I mean wtf, should Conte be instructing the players every minute, every step they take? Of course normally tall players mark the tall ones, but this is football, sometimes short players happen to deal with taller ones, you can't predict it. What should Barella be doing there, should he get the fuck away from there because he is short? Or should he be telling Sampa players "hey hold on, let me reposition myself, Hey Skriniar, come over here, mark those emus" or what? this is ridiculous to say the least...

Do we have a firm penalty taker apart from Lukaku? Lautaro is known for fucking up penalties, so who should be taking?
    Lautaro scored 4 penalties while missing 2 in his career. In contrast, Alexis scored 4 penalties while missing 8. You do the math.

I found those on transfermrkt website. I guess Conte has no access to those stats, we should fire our statisticians.
    #zhangisconte'sbitch

13. Thanks (4): dax21, eduzee, Ethor, GenDire

Malta

Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica Industries View Post
    So, through equivalent fixtures this season compared to last season, after the eight game winning streak and all of that...we're still one point worse off now than we were a year ago. And, in today's age, a low-80s point total will never be good enough to win the league.

The good news is that the next two games do represent a chance to improve that margin. The bad news is...there's a reason the next two games represent that chance. The last five against Roma have gone DDDDD. The last seven against Juve have gone LDLLDLL. We've scored a total of six goals in the last five against Roma, and a total of FOUR in those last SEVEN against Juventus (jeezus what a sad statistic).

Wasted an opportunity to win before playing those two. If they can't make up for it across these next two games, we're in a world of trouble moving forward the rest of the season, because it's not like we're gonna be able to upgrade the squad at all so, for better or worse, we're stuck with this group having to be the ones to try and make it happen.
    I donít know if youíve been keeping up with football this year but this year isnít like any other year. 80 pts might well be enough to win you the league in all the big leagues this season.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Conte is paid 12m per year, not me. It was from a fucking corner, dude, Conte had all the time in the world to decide. The shortest guy should be the closest one in the corner to block space (as the ball will cross him eventually), or furthest outside to block long shots. That should not be Barella place to begin with.

Sanchez is a shit finisher. Not average, but shit, even fans can see that. When was the last time he can curl the ball accurately to the corner? Again, it is Conte’s job to prepare a penalty taker as he knew Lukaku had been injured long before, and still, Conte either forgot to train a new one or chose one who can’t finish at all to train. That was his fault.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t blame Conte ALL for the loss, but he shared his shares for this.
    we can argue all night man, you have fair points, but you should also understand it's not chess. You cannot control every move. Look what was Skriniar doing at that very moment. He is standing 2 meters away from the bunch, alone, clueless. Now, do you really think Skriniar needs dictation of what he should be doing during corner kicks?
    You don't get me wrong either, I am not here to defend Conte all the time. He deserves his portion of criticism, but many here blame him for everything.

also, you cannot teach an established football player to take penalties in a week. It's mostly about calmness, nerves made of steel and you know that. That doesn't change in a week. Anyway, maybe Conte should have told Brozo or someone to practice shooting every day for a backup penalty taker role in case Lukaku is out. But this is like observing Conte's job under a microscope...

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Gianluca

Ukraine

How big were the chances to score with a head after a long ball by Martinez (174 sm) and Sanchez (168 sm) ?

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    Lautaro scored 4 penalties while missing 2 in his career. In contrast, Alexis scored 4 penalties while missing 8. You do the math.

I found those on transfermrkt website. I guess Conte has no access to those stats, we should fire our statisticians.
    whatever

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Romelu Lukaku

Belgium

Best Forum Newcomer Most Passionate Member
    Since it was burried early:

Quote Originally Posted by FairyTailed View Post
    You can vote for our players here: http://bit.ly/38k06gd

Last game's results: http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...ay-15-Serie-A)

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Can't wait for our next game and another tactical masterpiece by our Don "the Magician" Cuntonio.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Did he have a clue about scoring against Shaktar?

Even today, look at his press conference. All he keeps saying "strang game" like a broken record, he has no idea what happened. Have one of his assistants explain him, please!

Conte after the match:
    "It was quite a strange game"
    "we could’ve even scored on the rebound from the penalty, but that hit the woodwork." - thanks for letting us know
    "have no complaints on our attacking play" - as usual, everything works as expected
    "Lady Luck forgot about us entirely today" - you are payed 12M/year NOT to rely on luck, you fuckin` squarehead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    Plan B please
    NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

I don't see how we can reach top 4 this year. Bbilan,Rube,Napoli,Roma,Atalanta,even fkn Lazio..No way.

Fav. Player
    Chris Eriksen

Ukraine

top 4 is guaranteed no matter what. i guees we'll finish 3rd after juve (1st) and milan (2nd)
    calma ragazzi

Quote Originally Posted by Linege View Post
    FFP is for broke scrubs and teams that WANT to follow it

top dogs like psg or city dont give a f

Canada

Only Conte can categorize a soft penalty opportunity that was missed as unlucky.

He should have said we were unlucky in our luckiness.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Just saw we lost hilarious!!

2nd season in a row a loaned player who we are probably paying most of their wage for cost us the league
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!