Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: New Inter Logo

Australia

10 years of FIF

New Inter Logo

Has anyone else read reports that we will be changing our club logo in March?

I read yesterday that we will be disbanding our club logo and will replace it with something similar to Juventus' limp dick logo.

I saw a concept yesterday that was simply two stripes in the shape of an "I". The stripes were black and blue.

I hate the thought of us giving up our club logo and think the timing is also strange given that we might have new owners in the not too distant future.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Has anyone else read reports that we will be changing our club logo in March?

I read yesterday that we will be disbanding our club logo and will replace it with something similar to Juventus' limp dick logo.

I saw a concept yesterday that was simply two stripes in the shape of an "I". The stripes were black and blue.

I hate the thought of us giving up our club logo and think the timing is also strange given that we might have new owners in the not too distant future.
    God I hope not. It should at least be an update on the current design.

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    I really liked our logo update from a few years ago (done by Leftloft) but this is 100% bullshit and completely unnecessary.

Some bhenchods in the what'sapp chat were speculating this was linked to the rumoured 4th jersey. I certainly hope this is the case and the new rumoured logo is merely an alternative mark like our Biscione or Roma's wolf. I'm not optimistic though, as sites like footyheadlines are usually extremely accurate, and they made no mention of this.

Knowing our corporate strategy in recent years, we'll follow that trend and look to emulate juve no doubt Probably a stylized "I" just like juve's stylized "J"
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

94 10 years of FIF
    <-

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Roberto Baggio

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    <-
    too simple for a big club logo.

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    <-
    wouldn't mind as an alternate logo, not a replacement

\_(ツ)_/

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Australia

10 years of FIF
    I do not see the need to change or modernise something that in my mind is absolutely perfect.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

8 10 years of FIF
    Exactly. It does not apply to Inter only, to me football clubs should stick to their identity. Modernization is fine but a complete change like Juventus is a big no.
    Forza Inter

14. Thanks (3): eduzee, Fitzy, NimAraya

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    According to GdS, not only will Inter change their logo come March but they will also change their name. From F.C. Internazionale Milano to Inter Milano.

16. Thanks (5): eduzee, Ethor, Fitzy, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF

Serbia

That's pretty bad.

Previous logo update was good, whenever I see the old one nowadays it feels wrong proportionally, it needed that added slickness yet it retains the original idea. And I would even go as far to say that an alternate logo used on away kits is fine by me, if that rumored snake logo is to be trusted, it has minimalism to it.

But this seems like forced history rewrite to me if true. You can't just rebrand something with a century of history like this.

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Are you serious that the new logo will be that fucking SPERM?

And if we change our club name to Inter Milano, how more many years it will be mixed up with the false Inter Milan name? Or is this the attempt to fix that mix up?

20. Thanks (4): brakbrak, Fitzy, NimAraya, Universe

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    According to GdS, not only will Inter change their logo come March but they will also change their name. From F.C. Internazionale Milano to Inter Milano.
    That is just.. disgusting. Way to ruin the great derby mood with this fucking abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    And if we change our club name to Inter Milano, how more many years it will be mixed up with the false Inter Milan name? Or is this the attempt to fix that mix up?
    If anything, it seems an attempt to go all-in on the English market's familiarity with the name "Inter Milan" even though that is NOT our fucking name. People in that market know Inter as Inter Milan > therefore officially rebrand into Inter Milano.

These rumors of fucking BhenChod Partners gunning hard for the global (and mainly English-speaking) market is worrying. These fucking spastics sound like the kind of cretins to deliberately hire a woman or transsexual coach just to promote their social progressiveness or some bullshit.

I always laugh when I see fans say things like "can't we protest?" and "where are the ultras?" But it is interesting that Barca recently cancelled their (very minor) logo update due to massive fan backlash. Feels childish to even say it but I'm hoping against hope for something similar here. A completely unnecessary rebrand (and fucking rename???) is a disgrace.

I'd rather be fucking broke with Suning and entirely self-financed for the next 5 years than this fucking shit.

\_(ツ)_/

Federated States of Micronesia

10 years of FIF
    What's next? Replace the strips on the shirt with flowers and blue with pink?!! These are even worse ideas than that all red away kit from many years ago. Fuck those shitheads who come up with these shitty ideas!
    Massimo Moratti: "It's better to be multi-ethnic than buying matches."

23. Thanks (2): Fitzy, Universe

Italy

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I'd rather be fucking broke with Suning and entirely self-financed for the next 5 years than this fucking shit.
    Suning is still here, the changes will be announced (?) in 50 days and BC Partners or anyone else has not yet completed any deals with the Chinese. There's no clause or anything that forces Suning to rename the club before it is sold. The new owners can do that by themselves once they have the majority.

If you're looking for someone to blame, it's the guys who came up with #NotForEveryone and Inter Bells....
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

Peppino Prisco facci un gol

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Europe

9 10 years of FIF
    Don’t mind the change of logo but don’t understand the name change?!
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Fantastic name change, now it will be easier to refer to the club as Inter Milan.
    Dr. Marotta

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Suning is still here, the changes will be announced (?) in 50 days and BC Partners or anyone else has not yet completed any deals with the Chinese. There's no clause or anything that forces Suning to rename the club before it is sold. The new owners can do that by themselves once they have the majority.

If you're looking for someone to blame, it's the guys who came up with #NotForEveryone and Inter Bells....
    Yea, I'm venting in every possible direction.

\_(ツ)_/

28. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Someone assured me in Whatsapp group that it won't be the sperm logo. If it won't be that, I guess I'm okay with this.

And I'm probably going to grow to "Inter Milano" too. Maybe it will indeed help with the spastics in English-speaking media with their "Inter Milan" autism.

Italy

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Someone assured me in Whatsapp group that it won't be the sperm logo. If it won't be that, I guess I'm okay with this.

And I'm probably going to grow to "Inter Milano" too. Maybe it will indeed help with the spastics in English-speaking media with their "Inter Milan" autism.
    Careful what you wish for.

<<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

Peppino Prisco facci un gol

31. Thanks (1): MVD