Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 344

Thread: New Inter Logo

  1. #241
    IRR26's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 Nov 09
    Posts
    6,764
    Thanked
    4,349 times

    Europe

    61 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Broseph Stalin View Post
    Fuck it, at this point I’m fine with having letter J as a logo.
    How about JM? Juventus Milano


  2. #242
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Aug 11
    Posts
    5,222
    Thanked
    9,813 times
    Fav. Player
    Adriano

    Switzerland

    12
    Just curious, if you had a background in business/commerce/finance, how would you go about if you wanted to end up in the club hierarchy that makes decisions on things like the new logo?

    Like where would you begin? Get experience in smaller clubs? Get experience in Italian firms?
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

  3. #243
    Puma's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Mar 04
    Posts
    3,621
    Thanked
    3,878 times

    Australia

    10 years of FIF
    A new logo will not make Inter a global brand. Winning silverware, performing with consistency and being a major protagonist in European football would be a great start.


  4. #244
    TheNetworkZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Mar 12
    Posts
    6,835
    Thanked
    6,535 times
    Fav. Player
    The Bro

    Italy

    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Just curious, if you had a background in business/commerce/finance, how would you go about if you wanted to end up in the club hierarchy that makes decisions on things like the new logo?

    Like where would you begin? Get experience in smaller clubs? Get experience in Italian firms?
    So I've actually worked at a national sports organization (think like the FIGC) where they did a rebranding like this while I was there. From what I remember it was the COO who organized it and planned it but it was a third party who designed the logo through a year or a few months. It's actually very expensive to do (so anyone hoping this gets reversed...sorry). I think every company gets an outsider to design new logos and rebranding tbh. Theres a lot of weird thoughts and design properties that go into a simple logo believe it or not.

    Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

  5. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Shark

  6. #245
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    24,757
    Thanked
    55,868 times
    Fav. Player
    Kolarov

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    The most disappointing part of this is how terrible the new merchandise is.

    https://store.inter.it/en/new-inter-logo.html

    Look at this garbage. They ruin even a simple gray tee shirt by having that hideous block of black and blue on the back of the shirt. Who would wear this?


    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Looks quite good to me.

    It's just a small fucking logo.
    Bruh what you talking about. Look at the backs of the shirts/jackets:





    Any mediocre logo looks passable when used in single-color version and placed on another single-color background. There's a reason literally every clothing brand in the world relies on this infallible combination. Think Calvin Klein, Supreme, Nike, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Puma etc. the list of examples is endless. That's why, for example, the shorts are easily the most visually inoffensive item of the collection.

    As ADR alludes to, it is extremely hard to fuck up a simple monochrome logo on a navy, white or grey T shirt.

    There is however, one sure way to absolutely fuck up an unfuckupable design, and that is to include some unnecessary, deal-breaking, ugly designs and cheesy fucking taglines which ruin a shirt and a classic minimal look.

    We've done both of these things by pasting a massive slab of black and hideous cobalt blue on the back, which stands out like a sore thumb, and looks even more laughable coupled with it's infantile "I *spacebar* M MILANO" bullshit. Christ, the lack of an apostrophe (even though it's obviously deliberate) just looks like a fucking amateur typo. Not to mention the back of the shirts look like a poor photoshop job to even begin with.

    Fuck me that is hideous.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    \_(ツ)_/


  7. #246
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    7,961
    Thanked
    10,854 times
    Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Burundi

    87
    The shorts looks amazing. Might buy them and no one will ever know its a football emblem
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    i think you've forgotten the creative genius that was a midfield of Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso with Stankovic in front
    tiki-whati
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    I think we should say - Skriniar Milan, because Milan should be in second place.

  8. Thanks (1): MVD

  9. #247
    snowforum180's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 Feb 09
    Posts
    836
    Thanked
    91 times
    Fav. Player
    Cambiasso,Sneij

    Italy

    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post




    Bruh what you talking about. Look at the backs of the shirts/jackets:





    Any mediocre logo looks passable when used in single-color version and placed on another single-color background. There's a reason literally every clothing brand in the world relies on this infallible combination. Think Calvin Klein, Supreme, Nike, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Puma etc. the list of examples is endless. That's why, for example, the shorts are easily the most visually inoffensive item of the collection.

    As ADR alludes to, it is extremely hard to fuck up a simple monochrome logo on a navy, white or grey T shirt.

    There is however, one sure way to absolutely fuck up an unfuckupable design, and that is to include some unnecessary, deal-breaking, ugly designs and cheesy fucking taglines which ruin a shirt and a classic minimal look.

    We've done both of these things by pasting a massive slab of black and hideous cobalt blue on the back, which stands out like a sore thumb, and looks even more laughable coupled with it's infantile "I *spacebar* M MILANO" bullshit. Christ, the lack of an apostrophe (even though it's obviously deliberate) just looks like a fucking amateur typo. Not to mention the back of the shirts look like a poor photoshop job to even begin with.

    Fuck me that is hideous.

    I could not agree more, like do they even test market and see what people like? Honestly embarrassing if you want to be a global brand. Less is more

  10. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, eduzee

  11. #248
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    24,352
    Thanked
    22,374 times

    Italy

    10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IRR26 View Post
    How about JM? Juventus Milano
    Just make it JJM as tribute.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

    Peppino Prisco facci un gol

  12. Thanks (1): eduzee

  13. #249
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    27,373
    Thanked
    19,800 times
    Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post




    Bruh what you talking about. Look at the backs of the shirts/jackets:




    Any mediocre logo looks passable when used in single-color version and placed on another single-color background. There's a reason literally every clothing brand in the world relies on this infallible combination. Think Calvin Klein, Supreme, Nike, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Puma etc. the list of examples is endless. That's why, for example, the shorts are easily the most visually inoffensive item of the collection.

    As ADR alludes to, it is extremely hard to fuck up a simple monochrome logo on a navy, white or grey T shirt.

    There is however, one sure way to absolutely fuck up an unfuckupable design, and that is to include some unnecessary, deal-breaking, ugly designs and cheesy fucking taglines which ruin a shirt and a classic minimal look.

    We've done both of these things by pasting a massive slab of black and hideous cobalt blue on the back, which stands out like a sore thumb, and looks even more laughable coupled with it's infantile "I *spacebar* M MILANO" bullshit. Christ, the lack of an apostrophe (even though it's obviously deliberate) just looks like a fucking amateur typo. Not to mention the back of the shirts look like a poor photoshop job to even begin with.

    Fuck me that is hideous.
    Okay, I didn't see the backs of those shirts or whatever. Yeah, doesn't look good.

    But still, it's pretty irrelevant. If few guys in the internet forum do not like the swag (or the logo), it doesn't change anything. Most of the people buying this merchandise won't stop buying because the logo was changed or because there's something odd text in the back of the jacket.

  14. #250

    Join Date
    06 Sep 11
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanked
    4,181 times

    Vietnam

    The gray one looks stupid but I think the white and black hoodies are really nice.

  15. #251
    nurko's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Apr 11
    Posts
    6,049
    Thanked
    6,280 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

    Bosnia Herzegovina

    38 Forum Supporter
    Without that back image, hoodies and gray t-shirt would have been nice.


  16. #252
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    27,373
    Thanked
    19,800 times
    Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Not happy about the colors regarding the logo, but generally this I M branding thing isn't bothering me. What bothers me in it is fucking Ashley Young being part of it. Player who can be hardly used anymore and who has 3 months left of his contract at Inter and then he's gone. What the fuck is this guy doing in a new brand campaign of my club?

  17. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Universe

  18. #253
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    24,757
    Thanked
    55,868 times
    Fav. Player
    Kolarov

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Not happy about the colors regarding the logo, but generally this I M branding thing isn't bothering me. What bothers me in it is fucking Ashley Young being part of it. Player who can be hardly used anymore and who has 3 months left of his contract at Inter and then he's gone. What the fuck is this guy doing in a new brand campaign of my club?
    I'm the exact opposite - Ashley Young being used a model is the LEAST bothersome thing about the rebrand.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    \_(ツ)_/

  19. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Il Drago

  20. #254
    Javier'sSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Oct 15
    Posts
    5,262
    Thanked
    7,681 times
    Fav. Player
    Bastoni

    Holy See

    4
    Probably just because he's English and to relate to the UK market or something.

    Anyway, I'm like most quite disappointed with the design. However, I'm not going to overreact it's not that bad and it's only a logo. Like Pajo said we'll get used to it.

    Man was our old logo a beauty though.

  21. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

  22. #255
    IRR26's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 Nov 09
    Posts
    6,764
    Thanked
    4,349 times

    Europe

    61 10 years of FIF
    Although the old logo was beauty I believe the logo needed to be more simple but I would have liked this version much more. I hope they use this one also.



  23. #256
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    25,071
    Thanked
    6,890 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Just like you guys, I do prefer the old logo. But I don't think it's a complete abomination. It does look more modern, international, millennial and that's the direction we gotta take as a team. Like it or not, we gotta whore ourselves bruh. I would have preferred to keep some gold accent but to associate the white with Juve is just plain dumb, we have worn white as our 2nd away jersey for as long as I can remember and white has also been incorporated in our logos in the past.

    All in all, it could be better, but I can live with it.


  24. #257
    pupivn's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 May 10
    Posts
    359
    Thanked
    218 times

    Vietnam

    Quote Originally Posted by diamen View Post
    promotion clip:
    surprised to see Marco Belinelli there, I guess Valentino Rossi is busy.
    Last edited by pupivn; 31 Mar 21 at 22:39.

  25. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

  26. #258
    Bluenine's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Feb 09
    Posts
    11,641
    Thanked
    26,163 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    England

    10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    My Name is my story.

    I M like V W



  27. #259
    syrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Nov 16
    Posts
    1,063
    Thanked
    1,275 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ AR Adri NB

    UK

    50$ guru.com or fiver.com job

  28. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Howl, MVD

  29. #260
    ElDuccio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Mar 13
    Posts
    9,909
    Thanked
    10,025 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

    Italy

    37
    Quote Originally Posted by pazza moratti View Post
    Yeah for me our colours and crest and name are most sacred thing and symbolise our history and is our identity! Like if you are christian your symbol is a cross do you make it a circle and continue like its fine? You know those symbols and logos have history and meaning and where do you draw the line for changes?

    Like I said all these big changes at short period of time is too much and I dont feel like Im supporting same team anymore! I was ok with Pirelli gone, but with new logo and ugly blue and new sponsor is too much! And for me this scudetto dont mean much with Conte at helm and I read stuff like Lichtsteiner said: I think you have to congratulate Inter, because they understood that in order to win they had to sign Juventini.

    But Im clad if Juve dont win 10th scudetto on row!

    And I disagree also at the owners part and when communist and terrorist supporters are owning and founding our club we are goin to be in the news for all the wrong reasons! I hate all the politics shit when it comes to sports and it is coming to us hard with these owners... like you can see eaven now... what a mess!

    And I dont care about succes or money and I would proudly go for Inter games eaven if got relegated to serie D! But hay who cares of anything anymore!
    I can understand the things you said about the colors but everythingelse is diffrent for me. Who cares about Lichsteiner? Conte is working for Inter not Juve. Juve hates him. Who cares about the newspapers, even with italian owners we would get on it. Remember Corriere how many times talked bullshit against Conte for example.

    I care about sucess.. we had a lot of shitty players in this years that don't deserved our shirt. Playing for Inter is something important. And 11 years without a trophie is ridiciolous
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

    #IcardiOut

  30. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, CafeCordoba

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •