Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 344

Thread: New Inter Logo

  1. #261

    Join Date
    10 Aug 15
    Posts
    252
    Thanked
    225 times

    Italy

    You guys are being mega drama queens about this logo as usual.

    I love how everyone is comparing it to the VW logo while also saying its a terrible design, a terrible exercise in marketing and will ruin the club forever! You do realize that the VW group is the largest automaker in history? Seems to work well for them.

    The redesign is modern, clean and is well suited to target a new generation of fans. It also has many characteristics of what modern logos are transitioning to (being flat and simple are two examples). This is a pretty minor change and still retains the same shape and orientation of our old logo. it could have been alot worse (see Juve). Stagnation in the club is part of the reason we are in the position we are in. Its why we don't have a new stadium, why we have old world mentalities in regards to development and business style, etc. The fans like the ones on this forum are partially to blame for this. That is all changing and it is for the better.


  2. #262
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    27,373
    Thanked
    19,800 times
    Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah this change is partly for being able to use the logo in normal streetwear more easily (as the logo is more simple so it fits better to normal clothes).

  3. #263
    SCUDETTO 2021 Ed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 11
    Posts
    15,335
    Thanked
    14,278 times
    Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

    Virgin Islands

    69 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Not happy about the colors regarding the logo, but generally this I M branding thing isn't bothering me. What bothers me in it is fucking Ashley Young being part of it. Player who can be hardly used anymore and who has 3 months left of his contract at Inter and then he's gone. What the fuck is this guy doing in a new brand campaign of my club?
    He is English and black.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    My Name is my story.

    I M like V W

    I don't see any similarity in them
    FC INTERNAZIONALE
    BHENCHODS OF THE WORLD


  4. #264
    Howl's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 Oct 11
    Posts
    14,453
    Thanked
    13,277 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

    Japan

    22
    Funny you guys mention the VW logo, as today of all the fucking days, some prick stole the VW logo off my car
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



  5. #265
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    24,352
    Thanked
    22,374 times

    Italy

    10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    Funny you guys mention the VW logo, as today of all the fucking days, some prick stole the VW logo off my car
    You can buy new Inter products and replace it.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

    Peppino Prisco facci un gol


  6. #266
    pazza moratti's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Aug 11
    Posts
    884
    Thanked
    446 times
    Fav. Player
    Marotta

    Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    I can understand the things you said about the colors but everythingelse is diffrent for me. Who cares about Lichsteiner? Conte is working for Inter not Juve. Juve hates him. Who cares about the newspapers, even with italian owners we would get on it. Remember Corriere how many times talked bullshit against Conte for example.

    I care about sucess.. we had a lot of shitty players in this years that don't deserved our shirt. Playing for Inter is something important. And 11 years without a trophie is ridiciolous
    Again I put all this nonsense together and this dosent feel like the club that used to know and it starting to feel some plastic club thats only driver is money!

    Maybe thats the difference with you and me? I dont really care about succes and that is just extra for me! Following football and Inter mean much more some trophy and its a lifestyle for me, but ofcourse I dream and hope we win every season, but Im fine if we dont. But when you start to change all the fundamentals and all the elements what mean something, what is the point... money?

    Example my local club is playing at 3 tier and is pretty shit state currently, but so what? Still we have our colours and our historical logo 130 years and we play at our small stadium and we have not won any trophy for dacedes! I still have the same feeling and excitement to go for every game and meet my frends like I did as a boy 30 years ago and that dont change if the club and its values dont change!

    I also see much bigger risk and possible problems with Saudis and Chinese owners than just few headlines... I mean possible sanctions from europe and all politican nonsense that follow and shadow all the things that matter?
    Last edited by pazza moratti; 02 Apr 21 at 12:04.
    imustbemasochisttosupportinter

  7. #267
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    24,352
    Thanked
    22,374 times

    Italy

    10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    The main issue is how badly it is presented.

    1) The blue is wrong. Just way off. I mean, it is not our blue...

    2) It looks childish and plain.

    3) White feels like our predominant color, when it fact it is our 4th.

    4) The black color feels insignificant. We're nerazzuri, black&blue, not biancazzuri.

    5) The lack of gold. That's the biggest turn off, as it makes you feel that this has nothing to do with Inter.

    6) Our logo was badass and several clubs were actually trying to copy it somehow (there was this case in Greece for example recently that people called an Inter ripoff. Their previous one was just a diagonal black stripe with the names on the bottom]

    7) The timing for this is awful. There are countless of rumours of Suning being in a bad position and willing to sell for the right price, so them making a brand change like this despite the uncertainty, in a period where basic payments are postponed and [free] transfer activity is muted, it just feels wrong to release this.

    8) The communication was bad, there was no real research conducted and Inter fans were not asked. We are a community of fans. We have season ticket holders, at least had until this season. We have Inter Club members for decades now. Under this management we have created a Membership scheme which counts tens of thousands of Inter fans all over the world. None of them were asked to give a perspective here.

    9) The logo itself may not look terrible on clothing material, especially if the colors displayed by Inter's management are not respected. If this is our crest's color from now on, it's a failure of epic proportions.

    10) The worst part of it all is that once again, Suning is trying to rip off Juventus, who themselves are on a downtrend. It's like following the Titanic...
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

    Peppino Prisco facci un gol


  8. #268
    Fapuccino's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Apr 12
    Posts
    14,287
    Thanked
    11,982 times
    Fav. Player
    Schelotto

    Brazil

    Just looks cheap...
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

  9. Thanks (3): Cmi, eduzee, Howl

  10. #269
    Jacquez's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Feb 07
    Posts
    1,094
    Thanked
    1,503 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Denmark

    10 years of FIF
    I don't find the logo particularly attractive either. What I fell for as a kid back in the day was the elegance of the black and blue colors, and the appearance of the crest which seemed almost mythical.

    But I also understand that our current logo may seem outdated and convoluted to many who have grown up in an overstimulated world, who are more likely to accept simplicity rather than complexity.

    Either way I agree with Brehme that it's quite the invasion of tradition and history.

    To me the absolutely WORST thing about this new rebranding is the continued failed attempt to be clever with words. Form "Inter is coming" to "Not for everyone" to "I M Inter Milan"... Ridiculous and embarrassing.
    PLUR

  11. Thanks (2): eduzee, Howl

  12. #270
    ElDuccio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Mar 13
    Posts
    9,909
    Thanked
    10,025 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

    Italy

    37
    Quote Originally Posted by pazza moratti View Post
    Again I put all this nonsense together and this dosent feel like the club that used to know and it starting to feel some plastic club thats only driver is money!

    Maybe thats the difference with you and me? I dont really care about succes and that is just extra for me! Following football and Inter mean much more some trophy and its a lifestyle for me, but ofcourse I dream and hope we win every season, but Im fine if we dont. But when you start to change all the fundamentals and all the elements what mean something, what is the point... money?

    Example my local club is playing at 3 tier and is a pretty shit state currently, but so what? Still we we have our colours and our historical logo 130 years and we play at our small stadium and we have not won any trophy for dacedes! I still have the same feeling and excitement to go for every game and meet my frends like I did as a boy 30 years ago and that dont change if the club and its values dont change!

    I also see much bigger risk and possible problems with Saudis and Chinese owners than just few headlines... I mean possible sanctions from europe and all politican nonsense that follow and shadow all the thing that matter?

    I know what youre saying. Of course im also like you and i can accept it if we don't win. But after a long time it get's really annoying. Watching Juve wining every season the league is just and i hope we can stop this. I would like if we also win 5-6 leagues in a row, but it's not easy.


    Sure it could be a risk having chinese as owner. But this is the way that almost every club is going. And if PSG is still playing Ligue 1 and CL, then im not worrying.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

    #IcardiOut

  13. Thanks (1): pazza moratti

  14. #271
    eduzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 May 18
    Posts
    828
    Thanked
    774 times

    Ukraine

    interabilia-___CNF4PtOpXyY___-3.jpg

    The logo above is the most beautiful logo i have ever seen. So unique. It was criminal to change it in the first place.

    Current one is a pure trash tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Barbarian View Post
    Some people keep saying Frank Lampard has a 150 IQ. So what?
    This is football, isn't it? Not fucking rocket science!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Linege View Post
    FFP is for broke scrubs and teams that WANT to follow it
    top dogs like psg or city dont give a f

  15. Thanks (1): Fapuccino

  16. #272
    Urban's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jun 16
    Posts
    176
    Thanked
    255 times

    Macedonia

    Forum Supporter
    Second day of seeing the new logo everywhere on social media, I already like it. I think it will grow on me even more as time passes.

  17. #273
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Jun 10
    Posts
    13,271
    Thanked
    11,868 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saudi Arabia

    8 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by eduzee View Post
    interabilia-___CNF4PtOpXyY___-3.jpg

    The logo above is the most beautiful logo i have ever seen. So unique. It was criminal to change it in the first place.

    Current one is a pure trash tho
    I think it was a good logo but also one that should just stay in the early 2000s. The one before this IM shit was the best, simple yet classy. Always have preferred gold over yellow.
    Forza Inter

  18. #274
    William's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jun 10
    Posts
    4,626
    Thanked
    2,147 times
    Fav. Player
    Sanchez

    Europe

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by eduzee View Post
    interabilia-___CNF4PtOpXyY___-3.jpg

    The logo above is the most beautiful logo i have ever seen. So unique. It was criminal to change it in the first place.

    Current one is a pure trash tho
    That was the one I fell for/ made me an Interista but before the start of the 07/08 season when the new logo was announced I easily loved it more and it was right to change it to the 07/08 logo to better reflect the logo we had at the clubs inception.

    For our new ‘digital world’ logo. It’s definitely a downgrade but I’m starting to understand it’s purpose and, after messing around roughly on MS paint, it’s actually the best it could be within the constraints of the design.

  19. #275

    Join Date
    06 Sep 11
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanked
    4,181 times

    Vietnam

    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    The main issue is how badly it is presented.

    1) The blue is wrong. Just way off. I mean, it is not our blue...

    2) It looks childish and plain.

    3) White feels like our predominant color, when it fact it is our 4th.

    4) The black color feels insignificant. We're nerazzuri, black&blue, not biancazzuri.

    5) The lack of gold. That's the biggest turn off, as it makes you feel that this has nothing to do with Inter.

    6) Our logo was badass and several clubs were actually trying to copy it somehow (there was this case in Greece for example recently that people called an Inter ripoff. Their previous one was just a diagonal black stripe with the names on the bottom]

    7) The timing for this is awful. There are countless of rumours of Suning being in a bad position and willing to sell for the right price, so them making a brand change like this despite the uncertainty, in a period where basic payments are postponed and [free] transfer activity is muted, it just feels wrong to release this.

    8) The communication was bad, there was no real research conducted and Inter fans were not asked. We are a community of fans. We have season ticket holders, at least had until this season. We have Inter Club members for decades now. Under this management we have created a Membership scheme which counts tens of thousands of Inter fans all over the world. None of them were asked to give a perspective here.

    9) The logo itself may not look terrible on clothing material, especially if the colors displayed by Inter's management are not respected. If this is our crest's color from now on, it's a failure of epic proportions.

    10) The worst part of it all is that once again, Suning is trying to rip off Juventus, who themselves are on a downtrend. It's like following the Titanic...
    Most of your points are subjective so I'm not gonna argue, but #4 is factually incorrect. Our logos never had too much black, nor blue.

    In fact, the predominant colors in the last logo are gold and... white, just look at the banner of this forums.

  20. #276

    Join Date
    31 Mar 21
    Posts
    65
    Thanked
    58 times

    Comoros

    Juve were criticised for being classless, uncultural, unhistorical or whatever when they changed theirs. Now we've done similar shit, so what say you, guys?.
    By the way, how does a change of logo to this new one make us more global brand or whatever as they are saying in the media?

    Sent from my HUAWEI KII-L21 using Tapatalk

  21. Thanks (2): eduzee, Glass box

  22. #277
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    24,352
    Thanked
    22,374 times

    Italy

    10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by qb4ever_2k View Post
    Most of your points are subjective so I'm not gonna argue, but #4 is factually incorrect. Our logos never had too much black, nor blue.

    In fact, the predominant colors in the last logo are gold and... white, just look at the banner of this forums.
    Factually incorrect?

    Please tell me in which logo does the black colour feel foreign, or excluded from the badge? It was never the outer colour actually. Let's exclude the 1928 from the discussion as that's the attempt by the Fascist regime to rebrand us into 'Ambrosiana Milano'. And it has a...fasces

    Having black as the outer colour means it's insignificant. Any black or white outline just mixes in a standard backround, whereas if the blue is the outer part, you can spot the black. Which you could do in every logo you can see:



    You can also notice that white was completely absent from 2 of our logos, although short lived.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

    Peppino Prisco facci un gol

  23. Thanks (1): MVD

  24. #278
    TheNetworkZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Mar 12
    Posts
    6,835
    Thanked
    6,533 times
    Fav. Player
    The Bro

    Italy

    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    The main issue is how badly it is presented.

    1) The blue is wrong. Just way off. I mean, it is not our blue...

    2) It looks childish and plain.

    3) White feels like our predominant color, when it fact it is our 4th.

    4) The black color feels insignificant. We're nerazzuri, black&blue, not biancazzuri.

    5) The lack of gold. That's the biggest turn off, as it makes you feel that this has nothing to do with Inter.

    6) Our logo was badass and several clubs were actually trying to copy it somehow (there was this case in Greece for example recently that people called an Inter ripoff. Their previous one was just a diagonal black stripe with the names on the bottom]

    7) The timing for this is awful. There are countless of rumours of Suning being in a bad position and willing to sell for the right price, so them making a brand change like this despite the uncertainty, in a period where basic payments are postponed and [free] transfer activity is muted, it just feels wrong to release this.

    8) The communication was bad, there was no real research conducted and Inter fans were not asked. We are a community of fans. We have season ticket holders, at least had until this season. We have Inter Club members for decades now. Under this management we have created a Membership scheme which counts tens of thousands of Inter fans all over the world. None of them were asked to give a perspective here.

    9) The logo itself may not look terrible on clothing material, especially if the colors displayed by Inter's management are not respected. If this is our crest's color from now on, it's a failure of epic proportions.

    10) The worst part of it all is that once again, Suning is trying to rip off Juventus, who themselves are on a downtrend. It's like following the Titanic...
    1. I agree. I'm actually thinking that the reason they picked this shade of blue is because of the blue that will be on our kit next season, and the blue in the crest will change every season to match the shade of blue on our following kits. I think that could be a good design choice.

    2. ok that's rather subjective. I don't see how it's childish.

    3. It doesn't feel that way at all.

    4. I don't see how it's insignificant. Did you want the text to be in black? That would look awful.

    5. I think a touch of gold would have been nice but I don't know how it makes you feel like it has nothing to do with Inter. That's a little overdramatic.

    6. I agree it was badass. Our previous logo is probably my all-time favourite Inter crest but we were bound to move on at some point. Inter and Serie A in general need to keep evolving and moving on.

    7. The timing is awful with what we know now but I promise you stuff like this is planned at least a year or close to a year in advance. They didn't decide to do this on a whim. It is a weird choice to reveal it now rather than the end of the season though.

    8. I feel like you might feel personally attacked by not being asked to pick a logo you like lol. You nor any other person on this forum, Inter fan club, etc. work for the club nor are any of us shareholders. There is no reason for the club to ask fans about any managerial decisions nor are we entitled to it. If I purchase Sony products and pay for a membership to Playstation Online and Sony are releasing a new console why would I think they should ask me to pick a design for them? Should I feel insulted when they don't? Very weird perspective here and I think it comes from you personally being hurt by change.

    9. I'll go back to my first point. I hope we see the blue change throughout seasons to match our kits.

    10. I don't see how we are ripping off Juventus by having a newly designed crest, as companies and brands changing their logos is something we've seen for decades and have done ourselves many times in our 100+ year history. This is just Juventus living in your head rent-free.
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

  25. #279
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    12,908
    Thanked
    30,411 times
    Fav. Player
    Darmian

    Italy

    94 10 years of FIF
    The shade of blue is definitely the biggest gripe people have with it.

  26. Thanks (2): MVD, TheNetworkZ

  27. #280
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    24,352
    Thanked
    22,374 times

    Italy

    10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    What's this stuff about "moving on" and "progress" and all that nonsense?

    Should countries also change their flags to... evolve?


    Quote Originally Posted by TheNetworkZ View Post
    8. I feel like you might feel personally attacked by not being asked to pick a logo you like lol. You nor any other person on this forum, Inter fan club, etc. work for the club nor are any of us shareholders. There is no reason for the club to ask fans about any managerial decisions nor are we entitled to it. If I purchase Sony products and pay for a membership to Playstation Online and Sony are releasing a new console why would I think they should ask me to pick a design for them? Should I feel insulted when they don't? Very weird perspective here and I think it comes from you personally being hurt by change.
    Sports clubs are not really private companies. Some are not even companies.
    The logo (intellectual property) does not belong to the company anyway, it is only its custodian. It [should be] is up to the discretion of the stakeholders to change the logo and I'm pretty sure if a lot of people were arsed to, they could contest this madness in Italian courts. But that would take years, money and it probably wouldn't lead to anywhere.

    Given your logic, it'd be up to Suning entirely if they want to rename the club to Chinese Soccer Club Milano and change the colors to red, black and white... It actually is not.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

    Peppino Prisco facci un gol

  28. Thanks (1): eduzee

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •