Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Thread: New Inter Logo

Italy

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries View Post
    Honestly though...this club nailed it with that original 1908 logo. Nothing can beat it in terms of class and making all the elements work together.
    Fashion capital of the world during Belle Époque, with the elite of the city backing the foundation. How could you expect anything else?
    <<Gli scudetti è giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

Peppino Prisco facci un gol

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Most Improved Member
    One thing I can't say I endorse about what this rebranding campaign has been about is how much English-language emphasis it has. The fact that "I M", obviously suggesting "I'm/I am", that all the digital boards around the field are in English, that the rebrand video that was released on the official @Inter account had zero Italian words in it other than "Nerazzurri", which for obvious reasons doesn't really count due to it being a universal nickname for the club...

It bothers me. I obviously understand that this club, in order to continue to grow, needs to branch out and try and grab the attention and interest of the English-speaking world. It's also not lost on me the obvious power the English-speaking world has on the world as a whole - look at what language we use on this forum, obviously - but, at it's core, this is an Italian club, and I feel a lot of the marketing loses sight of that. Try and appeal to the English-speaking masses as much as you want. Don't forget about the (good half of the) people of Milan, and Italians back home in general, who also live and breathe for this club every day of their life.

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

We are an Italian club located in Italy and our primary language is Italian, im not concerned about the amount of English being used....not at all.

Opening up to using more English in our online media is something I used to see users on here ask for quite a lot years ago. When we opened Inter Media House we started seeing that transition more and more, now we even have English subtitles on our YouTube videos.

I think its a good thing as we are opening ourselves up to the English speaking world and to the English speaking market. That will never change anything about us being an Italian club. Don't forget we are Internazionale, this marketing stays true to our name.

If it gets us more exposure and more people interested in the club it will be a good thing. Hopefully it makes the English wake up to the fact we are called "Inter" and not "Inter Milan" haha.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Burundi

Quote Originally Posted by TheNetworkZ View Post
    We are an Italian club located in Italy and our primary language is Italian, im not concerned about the amount of English being used....not at all.

Opening up to using more English in our online media is something I used to see users on here ask for quite a lot years ago. When we opened Inter Media House we started seeing that transition more and more, now we even have English subtitles on our YouTube videos.

I think its a good thing as we are opening ourselves up to the English speaking world and to the English speaking market. That will never change anything about us being an Italian club. Don't forget we are Internazionale, this marketing stays true to our name.

If it gets us more exposure and more people interested in the club it will be a good thing. Hopefully it makes the English wake up to the fact we are called "Inter" and not "Inter Milan" haha.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    I remember the irony calling yourself Internazionale but having no fucking subs on every video.
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    i think you've forgotten the creative genius that was a midfield of Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso with Stankovic in front
    tiki-whati
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    I think we should say - Skriniar Milan, because Milan should be in second place.