Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71415161718 LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 344

Thread: New Inter Logo

  1. #321
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    7,954
    Thanked
    10,813 times
    Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Burundi

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/Inter/

    On Facebook they are using gold rather than white, but there's no blue. Looks better (due to the blue outline of that story feature), but are they doing this on purpose?
    Its because of the 4th shirt they will use today I think. On that shirt they use that emblem.
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    i think you've forgotten the creative genius that was a midfield of Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso with Stankovic in front
    tiki-whati
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    I think we should say - Skriniar Milan, because Milan should be in second place.

  2. Thanks (1): MVD

  3. #322
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    11,514
    Thanked
    5,523 times
    Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

    Colombia

    10 years of FIF
    So we are going bankrupt... we are trying to sell the club

    Hey lets waste money on designers to make
    Our logo uglier and then marketing to make people not say its uglier
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

  4. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, eduzee

  5. #323

    Join Date
    10 Aug 15
    Posts
    252
    Thanked
    225 times

    Italy

    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    So we are going bankrupt... we are trying to sell the club

    Hey let’s waste money on designers to make
    Our logo uglier and then marketing to make people not say it’s uglier
    Huh? This is a troll account right?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Key takeaway: Most people are not big fans of change

    Give it another 6 months. Nobody will want the old one back.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    This logo has grown on me already. In that ridiculous 4th jersey, with only yellow color (and black background) it looks really good.
    Of course it is, and of course it does.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Edward. View Post

    Frankly I think we should be happy. It is in the same style as our old logo. Juve have a FUCKING "Jj". All they had to do was a logo with a J and they still screwed it up and have 2 J's. We've got a logo that still looks similar to our original. Only real issue I see is the blue being the wrong shade. But that can be easily changed in the future
    The blue is a more vibrant shade so it can be put on blue banners and really pop. Look at the logo on the blue background on the large adboard at the top of the sideline. It works so well there. The stadium looks great and actually looks like it has a team branded theme for once when all three of our ad boards are black and blue. Its brilliant branding and everyone on this forum is too dumb to see it.


  6. #324
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    7,954
    Thanked
    10,813 times
    Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Burundi

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    So we are going bankrupt... we are trying to sell the club

    Hey let’s waste money on designers to make
    Our logo uglier and then marketing to make people not say it’s uglier
    I had the same idea as you about the economic situation and the logic of getting a new emblem but I don't think its that ugly as people make it out to be. Sure, the shade of blue is different and the FC part is gone too. Other than that it looks okay, not as good as the old one but still okey.
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    i think you've forgotten the creative genius that was a midfield of Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso with Stankovic in front
    tiki-whati
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    I think we should say - Skriniar Milan, because Milan should be in second place.

  7. Thanks (1): MVD

  8. #325
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    27,358
    Thanked
    19,760 times
    Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    This change, branding and logo and all is to make more money in the future. Being broken now has nothing to do with this change. This change has been probably planned long time ago, it being part of the long-term planning how to make Inter more attractive, more marketable.

  9. Thanks (1): ElinaYvo

  10. #326
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    24,347
    Thanked
    22,336 times

    Italy

    10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    This change, branding and logo and all is to make more money in the future. Being broken now has nothing to do with this change. This change has been probably planned long time ago, it being part of the long-term planning how to make Inter more attractive, more marketable.
    That's not really a thing though. That's marketing hogwash. What was stopping us from making money with our existing logo or at least our existing crest and perhaps just slightly adjusting it. Barcelona and Real Madrid have had the same logo since forever and their last one came in the early 2000s. Long before they even decided to open up to the Asian and American markets and they barely changed anything in order to get more attenton.

    Results give you this. Rebranding just puts you on the news when you're not relevant. If the aim is to stay irrelevant for years to come and Suning just wants to milk some cash, that's an even worse conclusion to reach than the fact that this was just a silly mistake.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

    Peppino Prisco facci un gol

  11. Thanks (1): eduzee

  12. #327
    YoramG's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 May 13
    Posts
    4,153
    Thanked
    8,012 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    Italy

    Man...I don't know if you guys have seen the Nike trainers we've put out as part of this marketing push, but I'd buy 10 if they were actually put on sale. They look so, so clean.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

  13. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

  14. #328
    ElDuccio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Mar 13
    Posts
    9,906
    Thanked
    10,020 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

    Italy

    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Irequis View Post
    Spoiler:  


    Looking back, I don't think our new logo is the worst of our logos we have had.
    I would rate the snake logo during 1978-1988 as the worst because it looks like snake drawing at the cheap snake & ladder boardgame. The 1988 logo also was horrible with the dominance of yellowish/goldish color.
    IMO our previous logo was the best we have had so any change would likely lead to downgrade. I don't think the new logo is as bad as people perceive to be. It is fairly good. It is just people hate change but soon people will get used to it. I only wish they do not drop our traditional gold color entirely.
    the one from 1961 was also terrible..looks like the old Juve logo with Inter colors. 1960 looks like a logo for some marine company

    for me the best will remain the one from 2007 and 1998. The one from 2014 was ok, but nothing special.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

    #IcardiOut

  15. #329
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    27,358
    Thanked
    19,760 times
    Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    That's not really a thing though. That's marketing hogwash. What was stopping us from making money with our existing logo or at least our existing crest and perhaps just slightly adjusting it. Barcelona and Real Madrid have had the same logo since forever and their last one came in the early 2000s. Long before they even decided to open up to the Asian and American markets and they barely changed anything in order to get more attenton.

    Results give you this. Rebranding just puts you on the news when you're not relevant. If the aim is to stay irrelevant for years to come and Suning just wants to milk some cash, that's an even worse conclusion to reach than the fact that this was just a silly mistake.
    You said it yourself. Barcelona and Real were able to make it because they were so good from mid-2000 onwards and Ronaldo-Messi placed them all over the globe. We need to do something else because it would take years and years to build same kind of hype. AND still we probabl couldn't do it because we don't have the money to buy superstars and it's almost impossible to find messis or ronaldos these day in young age.

    Of course this branding is a short-route and not with the same effect, not anywhere close, but it's a start. Like explained by Inter, this is to have the logo better for small screens (young people with phones everywhere) and also it being simple to be able to place it more easier anywhere like clothes.

    We cannot do same stuff as others have done. World is changing fast and we need to keep up. There have been a lot of marketing people doing this shit so I wouldn't bash it (rebranding) the moment I see it like you seem to do. You can call it a mistake, but so what? The purpose of this is to make more money for the club so we need to see how this pans out. Sentimental aspects need to be set aside unfortunately in todays football.

  16. #330
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    24,347
    Thanked
    22,336 times

    Italy

    10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    But that's nonsense really. The logo does not add value, it's just adds irritation to the fanbase. The logo is meant to mean something to the club and have relevance to its identity and history.

    Manchester freaking United is the most money-grabbing marketing organzation in the sport, and they have not changed their logo since 1998, which was just a repainting with a more intense red from their symbol that's there since the 70s. They literally just made the red more intense, nothing different. So did Barcelona and Real Madrid, just cosmetic changes. Arsenal kinda switched the cannon the other way and Chelsea just put their logo in a circle. Similar to what Milan had done 10-20 years prior.
    Honestly, if this was a money grabbing opportunity, Manchester United would have changed logos at least twice since Glazer took over. But they hadn't even considered doing it. If there's someone who knows sports economics in football, it's those guys.


    Only Juventus did this bullshit and we're following them straight to the iceberg. It adds no value and it makes no sense. There's no brand value in changing your highly recognizable logo into something that's not.

    This is just confusing, we're not in the NBA to change names and logos and "rebrand" as if we're looking for different fans in our new location/market.

    The logo is better for small screens, come on man Just reset the existing one with a few minor touches... That's a horseshit argument and you know it

    World is changing, but I don't see any logos changing, and if they do, it's not to something absurd, unless you're referring to Juventus' toilet.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

    Peppino Prisco facci un gol

  17. Thanks (2): brakbrak, eduzee

  18. #331
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    27,358
    Thanked
    19,760 times
    Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    It adds irritation to you and some people here. Pretty sure big portion of Inter fanbase are just fine with the logo next season already.

    Manchester United is another example of Barcelona/Real. United was the first mover in the globalized football business, there wasn't similar competition back then. We are way too late in the party, to mimic those ones. That's why we did things differently.

    You say it adds no value, but who are you to judge it? It's easy to throw "hahaha it doesn't add any value (because I don't like it)", but there's nothing to back that apart from your own opinion. Maybe the market people in this rebranding operation thinks otherwise?

  19. #332
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    24,347
    Thanked
    22,336 times

    Italy

    10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    It does not add value because that is embedded to the team's success. Please do come up with the list of benefits from this change and show us the benefits other clubs witnessed from a radical change.

    As I said, if the aim is to sell stupid t-shirts to Asia and the USA, ignoring the core fanbase, then sure, it may work for a bit to sell random apparel. Some kids will think this is a cool Transformers or Volkswagen logo and cry until their parents pick one up.


    But there is no point in doing this. Juventus gained NOTHING from changing their logo, yet at least they did manage to incorporate that toilet seat figurine into their jersey, so there's that. They're trying to do what teams like Inter, Milan, Barcelona, River Plate, Boca Juniors etc have had. An identity. We're black & blue stripes for example. Everyone sees black & blue stripes and immediately they think of Inter. They see Atalanta, and they assume they copied Inter. They see Club Brugge, and they assumed they copied Inter. Sure, Juventus was black & white stripes for years, but they've decided to abandon that. What did it get them? Backlash and ridicule. So they went back to that. And the logo? Well, they barely made it past the round of 16 after launching it, yet in their last season with their old one they reached CL final

    Want to take a quick guess when Juventus will probably return to their old logo? I say it's in this decade.

    With both our stupid change and Juventus' change, all you can see is an attempt to sell apparel. You could simply launch a promotion for that, no need to change the club's crest, something that is sacred and historic. Even freaking Arsenal when they modernized their logo in the 90s, all they did was flourish the colors a bit and make the cannon point to the other direction, as if it was pointing forward rather than backwards now, some sort of 'to the future' concept which for years their fans didn't even understand, so they added a "forward" label underneath Doing that, they butchered their historic Latin phrase, but it's Arsenal, who cares?

    There just does not seem to be any benefit to radically change your historic logo. And if you want a change, at least write INTER at the bottom or top so people will know what the fuck this crest represents, because it's not really clear and it's not representative of the club. The gobbi for example know how ridiculous their concept is, so they had to add the team's name there also! Maybe if no one bothers to change it, 50 years from now it will give Inter vibes, but today, it does not.

    FIF reaction to Juventus logo change: http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1573528
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

    Peppino Prisco facci un gol

  20. Thanks (1): eduzee

  21. #333
    TheNetworkZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Mar 12
    Posts
    6,802
    Thanked
    6,476 times
    Fav. Player
    The Bro

    Italy

    Brehme bro its time to let juventus out of your head, or at least charge them rent.

    Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

  22. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

  23. #334
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    7,954
    Thanked
    10,813 times
    Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Burundi

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Man...I don't know if you guys have seen the Nike trainers we've put out as part of this marketing push, but I'd buy 10 if they were actually put on sale. They look so, so clean.
    Same, fucking bastards.
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    i think you've forgotten the creative genius that was a midfield of Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso with Stankovic in front
    tiki-whati
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    I think we should say - Skriniar Milan, because Milan should be in second place.

  24. Thanks (1): MVD

  25. #335
    William's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jun 10
    Posts
    4,620
    Thanked
    2,140 times
    Fav. Player
    Sanchez

    Europe

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    It’s kind of amusing but, the one item we’d be willing to buy they aren’t willing to sell!

    I M needing new trainers!!

  26. Thanks (1): Ethor

  27. #336
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    24,737
    Thanked
    55,823 times
    Fav. Player
    Kolarov

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Man...I don't know if you guys have seen the Nike trainers we've put out as part of this marketing push, but I'd buy 10 if they were actually put on sale. They look so, so clean.
    you mean those black and blue snakeskin shoes?
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    \_(ツ)_/

  28. #337
    vasilios's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Nov 09
    Posts
    7,890
    Thanked
    12,495 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Chino

    Belgium

    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    you mean those black and blue snakeskin shoes?
    Yep, the AF1's. There's a white/blue pair as well, but they're both only available via the inter.it raffle thing. Meanwhile, you can buy dozens of dog shit t-shirts and sweatshirts with ridiculous I M nonsense plastered all over the back.


  29. #338

    Join Date
    06 Sep 11
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanked
    4,181 times

    Vietnam

    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Man...I don't know if you guys have seen the Nike trainers we've put out as part of this marketing push, but I'd buy 10 if they were actually put on sale. They look so, so clean.
    Honestly, I much prefer the royal blue Air Jordan 1s.

    But they are equally hard to buy

  30. #339
    Aries's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Apr 10
    Posts
    319
    Thanked
    50 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti



    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    The owner of the company that designed the new Inter logo gave an interview about it.


    https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/inter...ureau-borsche/
    Thanks for sharing this

    More telling than the interview I think is all the different designs they had in those photos.

    I think it definitely shows that their intent was to find a way to simplify the logo as a means to make it more marketable. Whether changing the club crest is an effective way to make that happen I agree, is debatable. (like what's been said, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man Utd all have rich, historic crests).

    Honestly though...this club nailed it with that original 1908 logo. Nothing can beat it in terms of class and making all the elements work together.
    🔵 ⚫️

  31. #340
    Nero Indigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 May 09
    Posts
    4,243
    Thanked
    1,989 times
    Fav. Player
    Vieri*

    UK

    29 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by qb4ever_2k View Post
    Honestly, I much prefer the royal blue Air Jordan 1s.

    But they are equally hard to buy
    There were a pair of limited edition Puma States lows (with the black classic fat chunky laces) that I bought, designed by Model/DJ Vashtie a couple of years ago. It was jet black with navy blue stripes, the shade of navy was awesome because from a distance you can see it blends well with the black. Immediately you look at it the first thing that comes to your mind is Inter and Im also a fan of Puma lows so I had to have it.
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

    Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •