Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 465

Thread: Inter - Lazio (14 Feb 21)

  1. #1
    rockball's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Apr 05
    Posts
    11,696
    Thanked
    4,680 times
    Fav. Player
    Nicolooo

    Falkland Islands

    0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

    Inter - Lazio (14 Feb 21)

    inb4 SMS scores again to deny Inter 3 points.
    IO SONO INTERISTA


  2. #2
    Tamirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Dec 20
    Posts
    1,128
    Thanked
    909 times

    Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    inb4 SMS scores again to deny Inter 3 points.
    Lukaku and lautaro will miss again to deny inter 3 points*

  3. Thanks (2): Universe, varmin

  4. #3
    Materazzi_23's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 Jul 17
    Posts
    1,215
    Thanked
    1,848 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    Netherlands

    Perfect day for this match, Inter is almost the same as my love life: A lot of effort from my side only to be hugely disappointed from the other side.

  5. Thanks (4): KevinB, MVD, Shaun, Universe

  6. #4
    Rimpel's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Dec 06
    Posts
    4,638
    Thanked
    948 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    India

    10 years of FIF
    Lazio on a good run recently (aside from the coppa game), but we'll win this one and I base that on absolutely nothing but faith

  7. #5
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    11,173
    Thanked
    28,867 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Best Football Poster
    The team look tired last night but this certainly isn't the game to rest players. Vidal will certainly start instead of Eriksen and i am expecting Lula to start again despite their poor performances last night. Conte will keep supporting them hoping they can turn things around. Our options on the left are so bad i have no idea who should start. We're going to suffer defensively with Perisic or Young as Lazzari is great in attack. On the other hand, the Lazio wingback is a very poor defender so perhaps starting Perisic would be the better option in order to exploit his weaknesses.
    Last edited by Il Drago; 10 Feb 21 at 09:28.

  8. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

  9. #6
    vex's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Dec 17
    Posts
    1,458
    Thanked
    1,604 times
    Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

    Bosnia Herzegovina

    No need to rest anyone, five days is enough for players to get rested from last night's game.

  10. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, thatdude, Universe

  11. #7
    Bluenine's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Feb 09
    Posts
    11,641
    Thanked
    26,148 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    England

    10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    In place of Eriksen, play Vidal. In place of Martinez, play Sanchez. In place of Darmian, play Young.... I mean Perisic... no, Kolarov... whatever, it doesn't matter, just don't pass to the left.

  12. #8
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    27,363
    Thanked
    19,765 times
    Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by vex View Post
    No need to rest anyone, five days is enough for players to get rested from last night's game.
    Specially as they get full week rest before the Milano derby. 4 full days now and 6 days after.

  13. Thanks (1): Universe

  14. #9
    Sawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Jul 07
    Posts
    768
    Thanked
    749 times
    Fav. Player
    Barella Lukaku

    Ireland

    10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    We should not have a reason to rest anyone for the rest of the season.. 17 games to play roughly until the end, we sweet.

    Lets really make a push for this title.
    Defying The Odds, Living The Dream
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...oal490ai_1.jpg
    Well, that's nice.

  15. Thanks (1): Universe

  16. #10

    Join Date
    23 Jun 18
    Posts
    904
    Thanked
    1,654 times

    India

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    In place of Eriksen, play Vidal. In place of Martinez, play Sanchez. In place of Darmian, play Young.... I mean Perisic... no, Kolarov... whatever, it doesn't matter, just don't pass to the left.
    And in place of Conte, play Stellini

  17. Thanks (4): Armbolt, eduzee, Linege, Universe

  18. #11
    Bluenine's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Feb 09
    Posts
    11,641
    Thanked
    26,148 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    England

    10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    We should not have a reason to rest anyone for the rest of the season.. 17 games to play roughly until the end, we sweet.

    Lets really make a push for this title.
    I suggest the following strategy for the next 17 games:


    Last edited by Bluenine; 10 Feb 21 at 11:58.


  19. #12

    Join Date
    16 Jul 18
    Posts
    45
    Thanked
    58 times

    Serbia

    Still bitter about the 1:1 last time around. 2 of their defenders hurt themselves, down to bare bones, have to play Parolo for a full half as CB, we blow a lead and then they even get a red card and instead of capitalizing on it, we get one aswell.

  20. Thanks (3): Batman, Strale, Universe

  21. #13
    Jnr's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Feb 07
    Posts
    8,429
    Thanked
    5,278 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

    Estonia

    40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    What the hell has happened with Lukaku and Lautaro. Wasting chances after chances, open goals and easy headers. Still, with our shitty conversion rate Im expecting a win vs Lazio. Vidal has rested, so has Sanchez. Lazio´s only 2 dangerous players are Alberto and Immobile. Darmian can handle Lazzarri and our mid can eat Milinkovic for breakfast in current form. Same with Correa vs our D.

    This will be a tricky game. I wonder whats the cards accumulation is before this coz we have Milan next. Want a full force vs Milan and slap them again. Lets straighten Ibras nose for once and for all.

  22. Thanks (1): MVD

  23. #14
    andrejZGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 Oct 19
    Posts
    98
    Thanked
    110 times
    Fav. Player
    Barella

    Croatia

    Brozovic, Barella and Bastoni are in danger of suspension for Derby.


  24. #15

    Join Date
    17 Feb 12
    Posts
    4,610
    Thanked
    6,822 times

    Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    What the hell has happened with Lukaku and Lautaro. Wasting chances after chances, open goals and easy headers. Still, with our shitty conversion rate Im expecting a win vs Lazio. Vidal has rested, so has Sanchez. Lazio´s only 2 dangerous players are Alberto and Immobile. Darmian can handle Lazzarri and our mid can eat Milinkovic for breakfast in current form. Same with Correa vs our D.

    This will be a tricky game. I wonder whats the cards accumulation is before this coz we have Milan next. Want a full force vs Milan and slap them again. Lets straighten Ibras nose for once and for all.
    Sergej always plays well versus us, not sure where the confidence to stop him is coming from. He’s scored a very similar goal against us twice where he makes the run to the back post from midfield and heads it in. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Lazio go for the same play again.

  25. #16
    TheNetworkZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Mar 12
    Posts
    6,802
    Thanked
    6,476 times
    Fav. Player
    The Bro

    Italy

    Quote Originally Posted by andrejZGB View Post
    Brozovic, Barella and Bastoni are in danger of suspension for Derby.
    Lmao it's like poetry

    Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"


  26. #17
    bubba zanetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Sep 20
    Posts
    1,028
    Thanked
    981 times
    Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

    Croatia

    Draw would be good.Rest Brozo-start Eriksen,rest Barella-start Vidal,Sensi yes-5Gag ofcourse no.

  27. Thanks (1): Linege

  28. #18
    NimAraya's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Apr 05
    Posts
    5,202
    Thanked
    903 times

    Federated States of Micronesia

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by bubba zanetti View Post
    Draw would be good.Rest Brozo-start Eriksen,rest Barella-start Vidal,Sensi yes-5Gag ofcourse no.
    Cunte didnt rest Barella against fucking Benevento or Fiorentina. No way he rest him against Lazio.
    Massimo Moratti: "It's better to be multi-ethnic than buying matches."

  29. Thanks (1): Universe

  30. #19
    Strale's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jan 20
    Posts
    499
    Thanked
    446 times
    Fav. Player
    Eyjafjallajökul

    Serbia

    Forum Supporter
    If there is one person I can't get mad at for being happy Inter crashed out of all competitions and now play 1 game a week it's Barella.

  31. #20
    YoramG's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 May 13
    Posts
    4,153
    Thanked
    8,012 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    Italy

    Wildly optimistic about this and the Milan game for whatever reason. We win both and end up top after the derby.

    3-1 to us against Lazio, Vidal to have an absolute belter of a game.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •