Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 202728293031 LastLast

Thread: Milan - Inter (21 Feb 21)

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    They should still be praised because they are obviously not a bad team, but it can be said with certainty that our team has more experience, better CBs and a better coach.

Them being top2 for most of the season isn't a fluke and it would be silly to think otherwise.
    Also, the season is far from over and +4 is not much of a gap. Milan are still in the race and they've overachieved w.r.t. expectations at the beginning of the season.

Like vidal said, every match is a final from now on. The Genoa match is as important as yesterday's game.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Excellent derby win.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

3. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Bluenine, MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

10 years of FIF
    And now something different, posts from the Milan forum that gives praise to Inter players, just to show they aren't just butthurt children there

Bastoni is growing to become a real pillar for inter. Barella had a great game too. Inter showing why they are faves
    Brozovic covered 13.46km against Juve.
    In 90 mins.
    Insane.

Of course, he's never injured. And even when he tested positive for COVID it turned out to be a false positive, or just a veery quick recovery.
    Barella is soo soo good!

They mostly hate Lukaku tho.... aaaand on Romangnoli (when to check to see what they said about Lukaku vs Romangnoli). If you go check the Romangnoli thread, there is a lot of displeasure on show since november 2020 about how he just isn't cutting it and that two years ago he was the fucking man, but now he isn't on the same level anymore.

If I was Lukaku I'd call him in the middle of the night and whisper you're slooooow over and over again. He really made him his bitch. AGAIN.
    And proof for what I was saying: https://forum.acmilan-online.com/sho...14607&page=209

Some of you are still remembering Milan fans from two years ago saying Skriniar <<<< Romangnoli, I believe even they know that is bs nowadays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    What did Matthaus do for Inter?

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    And now something different, posts from the Milan forum that gives praise to Inter players, just to show they aren't just butthurt children there
    There are some sensible posters there, I used to post there sometime ago

Of course, every forum has its share of idiots. FIF is no exception either.

Fav. Player
    Romelu Lukaku

Belgium

Best Forum Newcomer Most Passionate Member
    Voting will close in less than 30 minutes! Get your votes in before it closes.

https://bit.ly/2ZB6eeZ

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo&Vieri

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Tamirk View Post
    3-0 inter, easily..
    give this man some award...

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    “ Essere nerazzurri è come guidare una moto: adrenalina e voglia di vincere tutto. ” - Il dottore

8. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Tamirk

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

I can't believe I'm reading people saying we won on the counterattack All 3 of our goals were born out of either starting with Handanovic or a throw-in.

That second goal especially was a work of art, my word. Hakimi breaking through 3 players, Eriksen delaying the pass perfectly while pointing at Lautaro where to go, perfect.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

10. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Bes

India

Quote Originally Posted by looool View Post
    Eating, sleeping and watch inter beat off milan is the most 3 enjoyable thing to do
    Something was lost in translation here, but eating, sleeping, and beating off watching inter (sometimes while crying) are among the 3 most enjoyable things for me too

12. Thanks (1): FairyTailed

Fav. Player
    Romelu Lukaku

Belgium

Best Forum Newcomer Most Passionate Member
    The results are in, and they are beautiful! Discuss them below or in their appropriate thread.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyTailed View Post
    The Player Rating Results are in!

After our convincing victory over our city rivals, we're now 4 points clear on top! This game broke so many records. The only records not broken are those of best individual performance (Barella vs Juve) and best 1st half (Inter vs Juve).

Below this you'll see an image showing the division of MOTM votes in this game. Of course you can always find these in the individual game sheet.

- - - - - -

- - - Additions - - -

The submissions for this game can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Overall Season Doc:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

- - - END - - -

Hope everyone enjoyed participating and I hope you like the result.

Feel free to discuss below.

Fav. Player
    Fans. Duh!

Croatia

Black is O.K.
    I hate Juventus.

Bulgaria

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

8 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    I can't believe I'm reading people saying we won on the counterattack All 3 of our goals were born out of either starting with Handanovic or a throw-in.

That second goal especially was a work of art, my word. Hakimi breaking through 3 players, Eriksen delaying the pass perfectly while pointing at Lautaro where to go, perfect.
    Just noticed Eriksen’s pointing, damn. I thought it was Lautaro’s genius to move that. Regardless, from Lukaku, to Hakimi to Eriksen to Perisic to Lautaro... all of them did great!
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Last thing for me for this thread I think. The table says we're +4 on Milan now, but it's technically +4.5 as we're now ahead in the head-to-head. So even if they catch us, we're still ahead

I don't think that will be an issue now though. The past month or so has reeked of the classic spring Pioli collapse.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

United States

The hate on Romangnoli is strange, considering Pioli sent him out there to victimized by playing a high line, what do they think was going to happen? You play to your players strengths, and that tactic isn’t his...
    #Conteout

19. Thanks (1): Harpsabu

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Last thing for me for this thread I think. The table says we're +4 on Milan now, but it's technically +4.5 as we're now ahead in the head-to-head. So even if they catch us, we're still ahead

I don't think that will be an issue now though. The past month or so has reeked of the classic spring Pioli collapse.
    Milan were never really in the race. Pioli has done as much with them as he can, their race is about top 4. By end of March, this will become clear.

The Scudetto race is solely between Inter and Juve this season. And while some here are celebrating, Juve will be only 5 points behind us if they win their game in hand. If Juve get knocked off the CL in 2 weeks time, then I don't see them dropping many points in Serie A. So any slip up could prove costly. This is a very tight race, specially with a potential final on week 37.

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    We should definitely root against Porto in CL.

22. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Linege

Fav. Player
    The Phenomenon

Indonesia

Milan still have Roma, Verona, Lazio, juBe, and Atalanta away, Napoli and Genoa at home. I predict them finish 5th or even worse 7th, and that could bring their ass back deep down to the ocean.

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Milan still have Roma, Verona, Lazio, juBe, and Atalanta away, Napoli and Genoa at home. I predict them finish 5th or even worse 7th, and that could bring their ass back deep down to the ocean.
    More than likely, they will continue to slip further down the table. Their forum is still under some delusion they have a good team, they have 4 good players at best, that is the difference between our forum and theirs, their obsessive optimism and delusion set them up for failure, and then they are stunned by reality. Most Inter boomers know the cold hard reality of football and are overly pessimistic, and are balanced out by younger positive fans.
    #Conteout

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    This is a very tight race, specially with a potential final on week 37.
    Just have to be +4 on 37th matchday and we gucci.

26. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, wera

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

10 years of FIF
    +1. Fuck em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    What did Matthaus do for Inter?