Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Atalanta (8 Mar 21)

Fav. Player
    Il Imperatore

Australia

Atalanta are not a well balanced team, amazing offense but they leave a lot of space at the back. We have a solid defense and a killer attack, so I'm confident that we will come up on top.
    3-1 Inter.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Atalanta have rediscovered their form. Four straight league victories for them including the impressive win over Napoli.

For what it's worth, Conte hasn't lost to Gasperini since he took charge of Inter. One victory (last round of last season with nothing to play for, essentially) and two 1-1 draws. We've actually drawn four out of our last six against Atalanta.
    they won against Crotone that got smashed from basically everyone this year. Before they played against Sampdorias second squad and only got a last minute win against Cagliari.
    Im not saying it will be easy. But we could win with a good perfomance! it would be really important!
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

We can beat them if we reprise our performance against Rube.

Israel

Ofc i want win here, but i wont be too sad if we draw this, milan is shit, and we gonna fuck torino anyway..

Fav. Player
    The Phenomenon

Indonesia

I think the "ugly" win vs Parma happen because of cautious approach to avoid a key players suspension and unnecessary injury vs Atalanta, so we're going all in this time. I want a comfortable Win here and nevermind an "ugly" win vs Torino.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Today I caught myself doing something that I haven’t done since 2003, back then I always wrote the fixtures on a piece of paper and hanged it on the wall, I used to write down every result and goal scorers of each game played. Then by the last few games remaining of the campaign I used to calculate the remaining potential points and how hard they’re gona be trying to speculate our chances of winning the scudetto.. I went to check the remaining fixtures on koora.com and had that feeling I’ve had back in 2002-03 season, that was nostalgic magic for a moment just until I also remembered tearing the paper off the wall when we failed to win that season..

Just don’t give me hope..

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    Don't know why people are so worried let alone saying nonsense like "I'll settle for a point". I was far more concerned about Parma than I am for this game.

Naturally, being an Inter fan, every game is a potential disaster right up until the final whistle but I suspect we'll be OK for this one. 1-1 draw or so at worst.

Anyway, I have a nasty feeling Vidal will start following his relatively early sub and Eriksen's underwhelming match, especially in the first half. But this is exactly when Eriksen should be trusted to continue. Can't drop a re-emerging player at the first wobbly game.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8. Thanks (1): NimAraya

Fav. Player
    Barella Lukaku

Ireland

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    We've been playing so well recently, this game could be a total fuckfest of goals. I am positive going into this game and I already think we will the title this season however this game will cement that for me if we pick up the 3 points.

I am quietly confident and will remain confident even in the 90th minute. I see so much improvement in our overall game, I don't see the "typical" Inter at all, I see the "typical" negative fans. We are a force, we have a great squad depth, we play so fluently. Of course we could be smashing in 5+ goals with the chances we create but thats just not football, is it.

Anyway, I will see the line ups but I can't decide between 3-1/2 or 4-3 right now.
    Defying The Odds, Living The Dream
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...oal490ai_1.jpg
    Well, that's nice.

10. Thanks (2): cuba gooding, FairyTailed

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

This games going to come down to how structurally sound we are in defense. Their CBs are rather slow and will have a tough time dealing with our counterattacking plays for sure. Hakimi and Lukaku can run through them.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

12. Thanks (1): FairyTailed

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Virgin Islands

69 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Don't know why people are so worried let alone saying nonsense like "I'll settle for a point". I was far more concerned about Parma than I am for this game.

Naturally, being an Inter fan, every game is a potential disaster right up until the final whistle but I suspect we'll be OK for this one. 1-1 draw or so at worst.

Anyway, I have a nasty feeling Vidal will start following his relatively early sub and Eriksen's underwhelming match, especially in the first half. But this is exactly when Eriksen should be trusted to continue. Can't drop a re-emerging player at the first wobbly game.
    I am more worried with this game more than Parma because:

1. Statistically, we couldn't be beaten by Parma and as long as we turned up with the right mentality there was no way Parma has the capacity to stop us.

2. Atalanta is different. They are inconsistent but also unpredictable. Obviously is stronger than Parma.

3. This is the third match in 1 week. We usually start to show sign of fatigue in a match with this kind of schedule.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE
    BHENCHODS OF THE WORLD

14. Thanks (2): Bluenine, NimAraya

Fav. Player
    Barella
    Old name
    the dude

Sweden

10 years of FIF
    Atalanta to us is like Conor was to Khabib.

Idk why but I feel extremely confident we will win.

Parma was like Iaquinta lol

Idk if this makes sense to you ahaha
    Guacamole

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    3. This is the third match in 1 week. We usually start to show sign of fatigue in a match with this kind of schedule.
    This does worry me. If our players look tired from the start, Atalanta has the capacity to fuck us over.

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio

Albania

10 years of FIF
    It's obvious that Atalanta isn't as good as they were last season, plus they don't have Papu Gomez anymore, as he was one of their key figures on their success over the last couple of years. If we eventually win this one, we will actually make a huge step towards the objective... and I'm not even gonna mention it.

Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Burundi

I'm nervous about all jinx happening on this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    i think you've forgotten the creative genius that was a midfield of Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso with Stankovic in front
    tiki-whati
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    I think we should say - Skriniar Milan, because Milan should be in second place.

19. Thanks (4): H_D_Swagger, MVD, thatdude, varmin

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    It's obvious that Atalanta isn't as good as they were last season, plus they don't have Papu Gomez anymore, as he was one of their key figures on their success over the last couple of years. If we eventually win this one, we will actually make a huge step towards the objective... and I'm not even gonna mention it.
    Yeah papu was the tipical player that always fucked us. Just like Muriel. Muriel and Gosens, this are the players i fear most from Atalanta. Ilicic could be a problem too but i don't know if he plays. Seems like there are problems with him and Gasperini
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

Forum Supporter
    I rooted for them against Real Madrid, and of course, they lost. The heck with that! Inter can really put the pressure on those who chasing them. Inter wins, will really set the tone for the rest of the season. Just do it Inter!

Venezuela

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Today I caught myself doing something that I haven’t done since 2003, back then I always wrote the fixtures on a piece of paper and hanged it on the wall, I used to write down every result and goal scorers of each game played. Then by the last few games remaining of the campaign I used to calculate the remaining potential points and how hard they’re gona be trying to speculate our chances of winning the scudetto.. I went to check the remaining fixtures on koora.com and had that feeling I’ve had back in 2002-03 season, that was nostalgic magic for a moment just until I also remembered tearing the paper off the wall when we failed to win that season..

Just don’t give me hope..

Don't worry, we already won the Scudetto.

Now we're just looking on going on a long winning run, that hopefully won't be ended by this fake nerazzurri and that idiot Gasperini.

We should be looking at 90 points at the minimum and maybe even we could win every match left if we have a little luck and Conte doesn't return to his retarded ways.
    "Si chiamerà Internazionale, perchè noi siamo fratelli del mondo"

"It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world"

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Jane The Virgin View Post
    Atalanta to us is like Conor was to Khabib.

Idk why but I feel extremely confident we will win.

Parma was like Iaquinta lol

Idk if this makes sense to you ahaha
    More like Anderson Silva (Atalanta) to Chris Weidman (us).

They enjoy beating the shit out of others in style, but we will break (no pun intended) them.

At least that's what I hope for.

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Guys, Atalanta are in great form apart of Real's loss. They lost points almost a month ago against Torino. Since then they have only wins, trashing two times Napoli in this period. Muriel is in great form too. It will be very tough game imo.

United States

This is the real test...unironically...
    #Conteout