Thread: IF suspended

Itīs a sad day. Our old home www.interforums.com has gone to the grave. R.I.P

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by bobati
    Itīs a sad day. Our old home www.interforums.com has gone to the grave. R.I.P
    We have each other here so dont worry about it...I have to admit though a part of me is sad cause thats where we started,at least for me.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    interforums is gone!! OMG!! why?!
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I'll make an exception to the 'No advertising of any forum' rule here since almost all of us were from that forum. It was the starting point for our 'journey'. The site was suspended (Don't know what that means) and I don't know what the future hold for that forum.

But, for me, a forum depends on its member. It's just like players to a football club. Since almost all of the members migrated here, for me, Forza Inter = InterForums. Let's hope that in Forza Inter, there won't be anymore disagreement between any of the members and that we all stay as a happy family; forever and ever.

Handyo

Jimmy
    It means that IF hasnīt been paid for and their server has suspent the site. It means that with 99% certainity, IF will never be up again as Josh hasnīt bothered to pay the fee (and why should he, when the forum was dead?).

Han, there will be disagreements, itīs just a matter of trying to limit down the phucking up as little as possible.

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    Han, there will be disagreements, itīs just a matter of trying to limit down the phucking up as little as possible.
    :shocked:

What the f*ck, you split the topic without my permission??? F*ck you Jimmy!!! F*ck you Jimmy!!! :p F*ck YOU!!!

Hand:pyo

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Well, Interforums was our first foray into attempting to establish an independent Inter forum outside of Xtratime Inter. For the most part, we were largely successful, but unfortunately, the plan came to a notorious end, as i am sure most of you already know. Therefore, it must be said that Interforums was indirectly the predecessor to Forza-Inter.

Btw, it isn't just http://www.Interforums.com that hasn't had it's bills paid. The same goes for http://www.Neroazzurri.com and http://www.Inter-Online.com. Looks like Josh has given up on his Inter-Online project.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Jimmy
    Kinda weird though that there was no announcement made about this in before-hand.

Even if there were minimal posters left, they must wonder what have happened.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    If anyone knows of any posters there and has contact with them maybe they should be invited here
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Oh I can't deci

Yeah theres still quite a few people who I havent heard in awhile, remember Carino_Recoba. She would have been delighted with Recoba's performance this season, despite all the injuries.
    TI AMO INTER

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

I will always have a place for IF in my heart. I remember searching endlessly for a site where inter affairs were discussed in english. I didn't have much searching skills back then and i was ecstatic when i found it. I am happy here but R.I.P IF. :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    I will always have a place for IF in my heart. I remember searching endlessly for a site where inter affairs were discussed in english. I didn't have much searching skills back then and i was ecstatic when i found it. I am happy here but R.I.P IF. :cry2::cry2::cry2:
    Sorry bro, but I don't recognise you there. :p Did you use a different username back then???

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Marco Maserati

Hamed=Saad, right?

RIP InterForums

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Quote Originally Posted by Riku
    Hamed=Saad, right?
    Yes. I wasn't there for along time, i regesitered on feb. 2003 and i was there till the end.