0 0%
  • ..or me

0 0%

Thread: Do I have to leave...

1 times
    Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

Do I have to leave...

There is compilcated situation here where either I am going to leave or grobar is.

I'm making poll to see who you want more.

I'm sick of this f-cking shit. Moderators here let people say Cambiasso is shit and let people say things which are disrespectful to my religion, yet I'm not allowed to criticise people for saying stupid sh-t like 'Cambiasso is hopeless, we don't need shit like him, he's too slow'

Especially when they've posted 17 times and I post here like 12 times a day.

So you choose.. some guy who just criticises our best player and can't use punctuation, and is disrespectful to my religion.. or me.

619 times
    Fav. Player

10 years of FIF
    sorry but i'm not going to vote, i think theres room for everybody on this forum & nobody should be made to choose between members, for me thats just overly harsh
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

1 times

N this is just the reason I love primo ... hehe the guy gets sooooooo angry.... but sorry no voting n politics inside the forum man
    When The Going Gets Tough ... We\'ll Together Survive The INTERbulent Storms ... May The Madonnina Smile Upon Us.

5,114 times

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Now you're pushing it. I'm closing this topic because it serves no purpose other than some rants between Primo & Grobar. If you guys have a beef with each other, please take it somewhere private.