Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official: Potenza loaned to Real Mallorca

Official: Potenza loaned to Real Mallorca

Potenza Signs For Mallorca
    7/19/2005 9:33:00 PM
    Mallorca have surprisingly announced that they have signed Alessandro Potenza from Inter leaving the promising Ivan Ramis to look for a new club.
    Héctor Cúper declared that Potenza has become the Balearic club's fifth signing of the summer and that he will join the squad's pre-season training programme in Kossen in Austria after a medical.

The arrival of the Italian defender spells the end of Ramis' progress at Son Moix as Cúper explained that he has been told to look for a new club despite making 22 appearances for Mallorca last term.

"He needs to play regularly and to improve some aspects of his game," Cuper explained, hinting that a loan deal maybe the solution for Ramis.

"There are elements that he can improve on by playing games every week for another team."

Potenza, who has enjoyed loan spells with Chievo and Parma, is the fifth player to join Mallorca after Cúper has already brought in Toni Prats, Borja, Francisco Maciel and Fernando Navarro.

Yeah, true. But is it permanent?

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

I'm checking all over for it, Mallorca's official website hasn't said anything, but they are worse than inter.it

If it's a permanent deal, this is a sad transaction. He is a promising young Italian defender, that is versatile, he could've been a sub for Favalli, JZ or even Cordoba.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

This is from AS Marca, it's not reliable, but they wouldn't publish quotes of Cuper that he hasn't said.

CÚPER PRESCINDE DE RAMIS Y FICHA A POTENZA
    Héctor Cúper, técnico del Mallorca, ha anunciado la inminente llegada a la concentración de Kossen del defensa central italiano Alessandro Potenza, procedente del Inter de Milán. Este fichaje podría provocar la salida del club mallorquín de Iván Ramis, también defensa central.

Cúper afirmó que Potenza, internacional Sub 21 con Italia, es un futbolista que se adapta mejor a sus planes, ya que Ramis "necesita jugar la mayor cantidad de partidos posibles y mejorar algunas cosas", señaló.

El anuncio de Cúper de prescindir de Ramis causó cierta sorpresa en la concentración de Kossen, ya que el defensa balear, también internacional Sub-21 de España, es un futbolista de gran proyección y que había respondido a las expectativas cuando fue requerido. "Hay cosas que tendrá que mejorar en otro lado", dijo Cúper al justificar su decisión de prescindir de Ramis. El entrenador argentino, asimismo, reiteró que necesita, además de Potenza, a otros cuatro futbolistas para el proyecto deportivo que está perfilando, entre ellos, otro defensa central y un delantero.

Potenza, que también actuó en el Parma, se convertirá en el quinto fichaje que realiza el Mallorca en esta pretemporada, tras las incorporaciones de Prats, Borja, Maciel y Navarro

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Google Translation (it's not bad this time )

CÚPER DOES WITHOUT RAMIS and CARD To POTENZA

Héctor Cúper, technician of the Majorca, has announced the imminent arrival to the concentration of Kossen of the central defense Italian Alessandro Potenza, coming from the Inter of Milan. This draftee could cause the exit of the Majorcan club of Iván Ramis, also central defense.

Cúper affirmed that Potenza, international Sub 21 with Italy, is a soccer player who adapts better to his plans, since Ramis "needs to play the greater amount of parties possible and to improve some things", indicated.

The announcement of Cúper to do without Ramis caused certain surprise in the concentration of Kossen, since the Balearic defense, also international Sub-21 of Spain, is a soccer player of great projection and that it had responded to the expectations when it was required. "There are things that it will have to improve in another side", it said to Cúper when justifying his decision to do without Ramis. The Argentine trainer, also, reiterated that he needs, in addition to Potenza, to other four soccer players for the sport project that is outlining, among them, another central defense and a forward.

Potenza, that also acted in the Parma, will become the fifth draftee who makes the Majorca in this preseason, after the incorporations of Prats, Borja, Navarrese Maciel and Navarro.

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

Its perminant Sky Sports reports he has moved for an undisclosed amount....

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    Damn. I created a similar thread, but in the Youth Player's section. Can anyone delete that?

Anyway, regarding the transfer, I sure hope it's not permanent.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    shame. Hamed what were u smoking when u said he could of been a sub for Favalli and Coco? lollllll

A 34 year old Favalli and a injured Coco and his only a backup? He would take them to the cleaners in a years time.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

No, I said Favalli, Cordoba or JZ. He can play in either wing, or even as a CD, and it's this versatility that I like.

He is still 21, and I am not sure if he can star for us straight away. I just want to know if the deal is permanent or not!

As much as I hate this transfer, he is not good going forward, so it's not a calamity. However, he could've learned alot.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    you judge to harshly mate. You never saw him play with a big team, where he actually had liscense to go up.

2nd, all his youth career was a CB, then when at Parma and Chievo he moved to the full back positions.

He can even play as a DM.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

I have rarely seen him play, so you could be right. And I didn't know about the DM part, he is very versatile then.

So do you think we will let him go when he is that good? As dumb as some of our moves can be, this can be major howler. I am still hoping it's a loan deal.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    I have rarely seen him play, so you could be right. And I didn't know about the DM part, he is very versatile then.

So do you think we will let him go when he is that good? As dumb as some of our moves can be, this can be major howler. I am still hoping it's a loan deal.
    got a big feeling its permanent.

we wont really find out unless inter.it says somethin.

Fav. Player
    Chino

Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamed

got a big feeling its permanent.

we wont really find out unless inter.it says somethin.
    cmon, wake up guys.....
    its Inter we're talking bout here... its permanent

Guys It sounds permanent. I think Marca would have stated loan as in "prestamo" or "sedido".
    Sad thing. What has happened to Rebbechi?
    "Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you."

mms://a233.v8534f.c8534.g.vm.akamais...ANA_750_en.wmv

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

We continue to loan out players we don't need while we go selling one of the prospects that actually has a stake to claim in Inter's first team. Great.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

i Think it's a great move for Potenza, and it's a great help for Cuper...
    Cuper still have heart for us and great relationship....

if Potenza doesnt come to inter soon, he would probably lose the chance to play as a regular player on a loan basis...

Good luck for Potenza and Cuper man...

I see it as a great gesture from our club to its youngster...
    I wonder if we can do the same to rebechi....

you see only guys like martins who can break through the first team without going somwhere first.... Even Adriano has to go to Fiorentina and Parma ....

more players are like adriano and potenza from our youth sectors is a good news for inter development program... but this also means that Inter has to come up with something to migrate the youths to the senior team without affecting the depth and strength of the senior squad...
    -----------------------

Fav. Player
    Chino

Quote Originally Posted by cool_cuchu
    i Think it's a great move for Potenza, and it's a great help for Cuper...
    Cuper still have heart for us and great relationship....

if Potenza doesnt come to inter soon, he would probably lose the chance to play as a regular player on a loan basis...

Good luck for Potenza and Cuper man...

I see it as a great gesture from our club to its youngster...
    I wonder if we can do the same to rebechi....

you see only guys like martins who can break through the first team without going somwhere first.... Even Adriano has to go to Fiorentina and Parma ....

more players are like adriano and potenza from our youth sectors is a good news for inter development program... but this also means that Inter has to come up with something to migrate the youths to the senior team without affecting the depth and strength of the senior squad...
    very well said

Estonia

10 years of FIF
    These are sad news, but I wish him good luck in Spain. Tough, i think there's pretty big chance that he fails there.

But I have thinked that we will probably win the scudetto first, then we are really trying to bring some yout teamers up to the big level too. Let's see what future brings.
    Check my Downfall parody of Inter transfer summer 2011: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGoSfx-3x8Q

My review of current Inter: http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...703#post862703

My new website: http://footballsnewtalent.wordpress.com/

Fav. Player
    JZ

Why Moratti why ? or may be I shud ask Branca

U cud get rid of Materazzi and replace him with Potenza

someone opened a thread evaluating Branca's performance of d field

I rate this one ( -5 / 5 ) ...

Syria

10 years of FIF
    sayak, u post in every thread.

In this transfers page u have almsot every one covered, could u at least make them good posts.