Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Official: Alessandro Potenza to Mallorca

Indonesia

10 years of FIF

Official: Alessandro Potenza to Mallorca

Potenza Signs For Mallorca
    7/19/2005 9:33:00 PM

Mallorca have surprisingly announced that they have signed Alessandro Potenza from Inter leaving the promising Ivan Ramis to look for a new club.
    Héctor Cúper declared that Potenza has become the Balearic club's fifth signing of the summer and that he will join the squad's pre-season training programme in Kossen in Austria after a medical.

The arrival of the Italian defender spells the end of Ramis' progress at Son Moix as Cúper explained that he has been told to look for a new club despite making 22 appearances for Mallorca last term.

"He needs to play regularly and to improve some aspects of his game," Cuper explained, hinting that a loan deal maybe the solution for Ramis.

"There are elements that he can improve on by playing games every week for another team."

Potenza, who has enjoyed loan spells with Chievo and Parma, is the fifth player to join Mallorca after Cúper has already brought in Toni Prats, Borja, Francisco Maciel and Fernando Navarro.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this a loan deal or a permanent move? I don't see anything about this in the Inter.it website. I thought Potenza was our future left back? I sure hope this is not a permanent deal.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

Perminant for an undisclosed fee sadly

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

On Loan, mate
    -----------------------

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF
    Mallorca's official site claims it's a loan with an option to buy.

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

Thank god planetfootball originally said perminant before Inter announced on loan

as we know we have sold 50% of him, and of cause he has had an excellent season, and have just score a goal for U21 tonight, how the fuck can we loose such a player, how do we always throw away our most talented player, I'm so tired of other teams make profit from our mistakes.

And then we have just gotten two new lb's when we have Potenza who in my opinion is just as good, our boards stupidity have no limits, and it really piss me off.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Has he really had such a great season? Mallorca didn't do to well I reckon and just scoring a goal for U21 doesn't make you better than Maxwell or Grosso.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

actually he has, all the performances I have seen with him this season have been good, and when you are a starter in the Italian U21 then you normally are a very talented player, this guy might be Italy's next starting LB/CB. and you just don't throw such a talent away, that is simply outrages. and believe me he will become far better then those two that is a guarantee I will give you.

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    He scored a goal in Italy U-21 team match against Denmark which ended 3-3. He apparently played as a right back, chiellini was on left.
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Okey. Guess you know more than me. But I certainly won't stop cheering Inter for Potenza's departure. I'm immune to that sort of things now.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    JZ

but how have we lost him? surely he can come back and claim Materazzi's place. Some (read: Helal) may say it is too early for him to be 4th CD for Inter, but i dont think so.

Potenza will return

hopefully.

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Andreolli should be our 4th defender next season.

As for Potenza, it's a shame we let him get away but hey we should be used to stupidity when it comes to this sort of thing. Won't be remedied 'till Moratti resigns and takes the crap with him or he fires the idiots that surround him. Both options seem unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by MilanHater
    Andreolli should be our 4th defender next season.

As for Potenza, it's a shame we let him get away but hey we should be used to stupidity when it comes to this sort of thing. Won't be remedied 'till Moratti resigns and takes the crap with him or he fires the idiots that surround him. Both options seem unlikely.
    With all respect For Andreolli, then he ain't as good as Potenza, it would have been better if it had been the other way around. So I guess we will see Potenza joining Milan in a couple of season when we have sold the last part of him, or Milan have bought the half from him from Mallorca. And they will make a bit for the rest and we wont. and that will see him go to Milan, and there he will become a great star just like Pirlo

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

why not both Potenza and Andreolli? Andre is still young and needs to grow and Potenza now has more experience

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    I think we own him fully.
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pod
    I think we own him fully.
    So do I. As silly as this sounds, on FM he is fully owned by Inter and only just on loan at Mallorca. The game is usually pretty reliable when it comes to these types of things.

Let's hope they are right, anyway.
    Nulla è impossibile per questa Inter

Spain

yeah better get matrix out and both potenza and andreolli on the first team but on the bench

Fav. Player
    JZ

from www.channel4.com ...

There was a nasty blow for Alessandro Potenza, who accidentally collided with an opponent's elbow and knocked out a tooth. Nonetheless, he continued playing without requiring treatment.

Potenza played the entire match in the 1-0 victory over Ukraine, presumably at RB.

I have checked their website and I can't find Potenza, so is he coming back or what ?

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He played RB both matches and he was pretty solid,i watched both italy's matches,it looks like he is coming back to us.