Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Walter Zenga

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Grande Zenga, I can see this guy leading us to great stuff in the not too distant future...

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Just a question, how can not having coached in Italy be a non-issue to those suggesting that Zenga could coach Inter in the future?

At least when Mancini took over, he coached Fiorentina and Lazio. Coaching Red Star and Steau are totally different to coaching in Italy. Traditionally, it is very hard to coach in Serie A and B and anyone suggesting that experience in the Peninsula is not needed is being a little naive.

Zenga was at the club when we won our last Scudetto but times have changed since then. More to the point, 17 years have passed the fans are burdened with expectations, the players are burdened with the club's history and lack of success and Moratti owns the club. Zenga needs a little more than a title with Red Star to give him the necessary qualifications to coach Inter.
    Last edited by Puma; 25 Apr 06 at 13:00.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Great coaches have to coach great teams. If great teams do not want to "create" great coaches, then we would not have great coaches... What experience did Capello had before controlling Milan? Or Ancelotti? Or Lippi?
    If you want coaches that have won everything there is, and that would lack interest in winning more stuff, that's your problem Zenga has an Inter heart, that's enough to yell at any Inter player if he believes he is not "treating" his shirt properly... That's what we need. Not mercenaries...

Fav. Player
    Zenga, uno di n

Well at least Zenga has won somthing in his coaching career, now actually two years in a row, unlike some of our recent coaches. And don't you guys underestimate his achievements, just because he won in Romania and Serbia. It isn't any easier there than in Italy.

Zenga has Inter in his heart, he's always had, since childhood. Every interista would accept him with open arms, including curva. He would have a great authority within the team. I honestly think he might e the answer to our questions.
    Nella gioia e nel dolore, per l'Inter eterno amore
    "It's not murder, it's an act of faith..." -The Cardigans
    "I rigori li sbaglia solo chi ha il coraggio di tirarli" -Roberto Baggio
    Matrix come El Chino: un gol da 50 metri contro Empoli!

Fav. Player
    il capitano,el

I'd love to have Zenga coaching us, definitely. But I feel like he has to prove himself in Serie A before.
    1934, 1938, 1982......2006

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Walter Zenga is one of the best coaches.I personally think that he should be our coach in the next season.Maybe he is not proved as coach in Italy,but he did prove his abbilities in Serbia,and it is years ago proved that his favourite team is Inter.That means he would give everything he has got for Inter,including his heart
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

Belgium

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I don't know about this whole Zenga-thing...

Sure, he has heart and love for the team, but I seriously doubt his coaching abilities at this point...

Give him a few more years and then we'll see.

I say we stick with Mancio, or we go for Mourinho !

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I obviously have to agree with those who could see Zenga coaching us sometimes in the future. I believe getting him now would be an emotional rather than rational decision. He still need a few years coaching experience under his belt before we could let him lose in the circus of ours. I’m glad that I saw him play many years yet, I don’t think he is the one who could tame these spoiled brats we currently have in our
    squad.
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF

Look at him celebrating Red Star's title
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

Last edited by Inter101; 27 May 06 at 17:54. Reason: i fuked up!!!!
    Take What's Yours......

Fav. Player
    Recoba, Stankov

Walter is good coach,but he is not ready for Inter yet.Belive me

ZVEZDA JE ZIVOT OSTALO SU SITNICE!
    FORZA INTER
    RED STAR FOREVER

Estonia

10 years of FIF
    Did he switch clubs again or not? Remember some news, but not sure.

Greece

Well, I heard that a famous coach in Greece got the Red Star manager job and I went What happened with Zenga again?

Fav. Player
    Roberto Baggio

Hungary

If I remember corectly Zenga quit the job at Crvena Zvezda and went for the money in Quatar, he singed there for 1 or 2 years
    Forza Inter!

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Yeah he went somewhere in Quatar coz of the money!!!
    thats realy sad coz there he cant learn anything !!
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Recoba, Stankov

I am not sure,but i think that he is not found new club yet.His wife is reason because he is not in Zvezda,she was write some bad thing about our city,and my peaple is very temperament,he was alfraid of reaction.Dusan Bajevic is new Zvezda coach,very good coach,much succesefull than Walter

FORZA INTER
    RED STAR FOREVER

Greece

Yeah but his successes came from unfair championships I know from first hand

Bajevic is an average manager

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Qatar would be an odd move if he indeed does go there. Should have went to a bigger league so he can continue learning.

Fav. Player
    Recoba, Stankov

Quote Originally Posted by Yuko
    Yeah but his successes came from unfair championships I know from first hand

Bajevic is an average manager
    I think that he is the most succesefull manager in Greece ever,or not?7-8 championships,5-6 cups i am not sure

Which team you support in Greece mate?

FORZA INTER
    RED STAR FOREVER

only good thing for me about zenga coming to Qatar is that he'll be coaching the club which is literally a 5 min walk from my place ill definetely try to get a picture with him this summer.

however it is too bad he's coming to coach such an amateur team. if he coaches in bigger leagues only then he can improve and if he's good enough, be able to coach a difficult team like inter