Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 154

Thread: Mobile Phones

  1. #1
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF

    Mobile Phones

    Hey guys i jsut got a brand new Nokia phone with the lot. MP3, Bluetooth, Camera, Vid camera anyway i know its common.

    But since its brand new, theres no games, no good ringtones etc..

    I use to download games/ringtones and transfer them by USB cable, but now i dont know where to download these things anymore any help?


  2. #2
    1919's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Apr 05
    Posts
    6,646
    Thanked
    3 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ



    cant u access d internet with it ? u can go to www.nokia.com and download

    as far as ringtones ur taste will be diff from mine

  3. #3
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    dont think u can exactly download alot of games and ringtones there. and i dont mean downloading on the phone.

    i meant downloading on the PC so i can transfer it from usb-cable.


  4. #4
    Fabio's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Apr 04
    Posts
    6,772
    Thanked
    51 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti



    I recently got a Sony K700i and I am very pleased with it.

    Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

  5. #5

    Join Date
    02 Aug 04
    Posts
    4,441
    Thanked
    4 times



    well mine is pretty much out of date. I got it for over a year ago. it's a Samsung SGH-E700.

    yeah I know it suck

    the next I will get is either a

    SGH-Z500
    SGH-Z300
    SGH-E730
    SGH-E720

  6. #6
    Miki's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,627
    Thanked
    22 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Singapore

    Well, you can transfer MP3 songs to your handphone via the USB cable. Later Nokia models play MP3 songs perfectly, even as ringtones.

    Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

  7. #7
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Miki
    Well, you can transfer MP3 songs to your handphone via the USB cable. Later Nokia models play MP3 songs perfectly, even as ringtones.

    Ciao,
    Tim
    yeh i know, i got that. but now to transfer games heh.


  8. #8
    Miki's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,627
    Thanked
    22 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Singapore

    Some games can be transferred via bluetooth/IR while others have to be downloaded from game/network sites. The ones i have were shared by my friends.

    Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

  9. #9
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Miki
    Some games can be transferred via bluetooth/IR while others have to be downloaded from game/network sites. The ones i have were shared by my friends.

    Ciao,
    Tim
    there use to be alot of sites on the internet(PC) where u can download games and then transfer them via bluetooth or USB cable. But i forgot the websites names so i cant get em.


  10. #10

    Join Date
    02 Aug 04
    Posts
    4,441
    Thanked
    4 times



    Quote Originally Posted by Miki
    Well, you can transfer MP3 songs to your handphone via the USB cable. Later Nokia models play MP3 songs perfectly, even as ringtones.

    Ciao,
    Tim
    Nokia I'm never going to get a Nokia ever again. They are so fragile and all those I have had "quit many" had to be repaired after I have had them for a very short time.

    Nokia suck, besides there are other brands that have overtaken them. Both in popularity and in what the mobile can do.

  11. #11
    Ari's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Mar 04
    Posts
    1,911
    Thanked
    1 times



    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Öyster Cult
    Nokia suck, besides there are other brands that have overtaken them. Both in popularity and in what the mobile can do.
    Stay in facts Mikkel. You can't say others has taken over Nokia in popularity, because it's a FACT that Nokia is the most popular. Look at the facts jealous dane and don't make a situation Nokia vs. others, though I partly understand your frustration. Most complicated thing you can do is afterall a Lego-puzzle.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    02 Aug 04
    Posts
    4,441
    Thanked
    4 times



    lol chill

    Nokia is not the most popular brand in DK anymore it was for 6-7 months ago. but not anymore Samsung and those 3 mobile are the most popular brands at the moment.

    Skide finne


    I'm not frustrated at all; I would not be that proud of a product that is so fragile that it crash just you think about it. Like Nokias mobile phones.

  13. #13
    Ari's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Mar 04
    Posts
    1,911
    Thanked
    1 times



    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Öyster Cult
    Nokia is not the most popular brand in DK anymore it was for 6-7 months ago. but not anymore Samsung and those 3 mobile are the most popular brands at the moment.
    It was like 6-7 months ago? And now it isn't? I'm pretty sure that you are now talking about current sales. Ofcourses different brands sell more different times, depending when new models come. Show me statistics about this, because I highly think percent of Nokia phones in Denmark is close to fifty.

    I'm not frustrated at all; I would not be that proud of a product that is so fragile that it crash just you think about it. Like Nokias mobile phones.
    Ok, that's your opinion and maybe you've had some bad luck. Nokia has always though been known for them stability and durability.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    02 Aug 04
    Posts
    4,441
    Thanked
    4 times



    My opinion hell I could ask almost everybody I know and they will agree with me. I know so many who have had problems with their Nokia mobile phones.

    Well for about a half year ago a huge amount of the population had Nokia, but the percentage has droped drastically. you are properly right that Nokia is the mobile that most people have it's about 40% but that is also a drastic fall especially when you consider that it was close to 90% a couple of years ago.

    And I'm not lying when I say that Samsung is the most popular brand at the moment. Just wait and see in a few years it will be those companies from the east who will dominate the mobile market.

  15. #15
    Ari's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Mar 04
    Posts
    1,911
    Thanked
    1 times



    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Öyster Cult
    Well for about a half year ago a huge amount of the population had Nokia, but the percentage has droped drastically. you are properly right that Nokia is the mobile that most people have it's about 40% but that is also a drastic fall especially when you consider that it was close to 90% a couple of years ago.

    And I'm not lying when I say that Samsung is the most popular brand at the moment. Just wait and see in a few years it will be those companies from the east who will dominate the mobile market.
    First you sau most of the people have Nokia. Then you say Samsung is the most popular. Deside, slowly man.

  16. #16
    Miki's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,627
    Thanked
    22 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Singapore

    Well Nokia certainly have a huge percentage of the mobile phone market share. However, i believe that number is steadily declining not so much because of its lack of reliability, but more so due to the other mobile phone companies releasing better models with great frequency. Compared to a handful of years ago, the mobile phone market these days is saturated with good products from Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung, Panasonic, Motorola, etc.

    Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

  17. #17

    Join Date
    02 Aug 04
    Posts
    4,441
    Thanked
    4 times



    Quote Originally Posted by Ari
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Öyster Cult
    Well for about a half year ago a huge amount of the population had Nokia, but the percentage has droped drastically. you are properly right that Nokia is the mobile that most people have it's about 40% but that is also a drastic fall especially when you consider that it was close to 90% a couple of years ago.

    And I'm not lying when I say that Samsung is the most popular brand at the moment. Just wait and see in a few years it will be those companies from the east who will dominate the mobile market.
    First you sau most of the people have Nokia. Then you say Samsung is the most popular. Deside, slowly man.
    That does not necessarily contradict each other, because you have to remember that many people have not changed mobile for some years. But when they do the biggest percentage of them will get another brand. That is the trend at the moment. So just because the most people have a Nokia dos not mean it is the most popular brand it only means that it was the most popular brand. Cause it is far from everybody who get a new mobile every year,

  18. #18

    Join Date
    10 Mar 04
    Posts
    581
    Thanked
    1 times



    How much have you guys paid for your mobile phones? I just took the basic Motorolla that came with the plan and thankfully it was able to dial a number and store a phonebook!

    -MCN

  19. #19

    Join Date
    02 Aug 04
    Posts
    4,441
    Thanked
    4 times



    more then enough. I get a new one every year.

  20. #20
    Kato's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Jun 05
    Posts
    4,811
    Thanked
    623 times
    Fav. Player
    CN69

    Italy

    10 years of FIF
    lol, back on topic.. Helal, which model nokia is it?
    Finding decent games for my Sony Ericsson s700i is so hard, it's like they don't exist!

    Only 5 months til new phone which will either be a nokia n90.. or the newest Sony Ericsson at the time
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

    Liberta' per gli ultras

    No al calcio moderno


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •