Thread: i want to see the refulgence of inter

i want to see the refulgence of inter

when i was 9, i first heard inter and i began to love the great team. 7 years has pasted, although we didn't got the champion of league A. i often spoke to myself: next year! next year we would get double champion!
    a bitterness year that at the last turn, if we won lazio, we would got the champion. but we lost. when no.9 cried, when the eyes of vieri saw the sky, i didn't know what to do except comfort myself.
    in my friends, there are a lot of people like ac milan. but i think ac milan is sham team, they get the champion depend on cheatball! why they were degraded twice? everyone know it~
    i hope inter will get the double champion next year. and i hope ac milan will degrade next although i know it's impossible
    i\'m a chinese boy and i like inter very much
    i want to know a lot of friends here

Buddy, just realise that we need to be patient I have loved this club for almost 8 years, meaning I have never seing win a scudetto while I was an Interista. Remember that there are cycles in life and we seem to start a winnign trend with the Coppa so we must keep faith and believe that our team can do it.

INTER, AMORE ETERNO!
    "Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you."

mms://a233.v8534f.c8534.g.vm.akamais...ANA_750_en.wmv

yes, you are right !
    inter tiamo! W L' inter !
    i\'m a chinese boy and i like inter very much
    i want to know a lot of friends here