Page 1 of 111 12341151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Walter "Il Muro" Samuel

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF

Walter "Il Muro" Samuel

This is official now, Gazzetta published it and they say it loud and clear! Yes! This is a huge step towards the Scudetto!!

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Squadr...30samuel.shtml
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

great!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thank Moratti again!

anyone translate it?

Jimmy
    It's not official until any of the websites publish it.

I think also Samuel is already official Inter player. without medical test and www.inter.it announcement. I don't know www.inter.it why..... BBilardino official announcement also before medical test.

bit strange.. plz inter.it doing it!!!
    Next season Messi will be Inter player.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Inter-Samuel: It's Done!

MILAN, 30 July 2005 – The negotiations are closed, an agreement has been reached. Walter Samuel is an Inter player. The official announcement is delayed until after the medical which the Argentinean will undergo on Monday, but last night, just before 9 pm, Inter and Samuel's agent have reached an agreement on the financial terms. Not an easy task, Massimo Moratti invested 16 million euros for the player and over 35 millions for his wages.

"We are delighted", said Samuel's agent Roberto Rodriguez, just after having spoken to Samuel about the deal (the player was in Madrid). The positive outcome of the negotiations was never in doubt, but the agreement was delayed for a couple of days.

Anyway, in the end, the hard work, mostly on a diplomatic level, done by Marco Branca and Lele Oriali, together with Real Madrid officials Bronzetti and Tirri, has paid off and starting from yesterday, Samuel is an Inter player.

Today Samuel will collect his belongings from the Ciudad Deportiva and will the head for Milan. He's scheduled to arrive tomorrow afternoon, evening at the latest.

On Monday he will sign a contract that will make him an Inter player until 2009. What made this possible was yet another meeting in the office of Inter official Ghelfi. Inter will pay 16 millions in 4 payments (3 millions now, the other 13 divided in 3 payments). Samuel will earn 4 millions per season.

The positive outcome of the deal became evident when Real signed Brazilian striker Baptista from Sevilla, which made offloading Samuel a must for Real. Yesterday Samuel was training in Madrid. He did not speak to the press but hinted that he was waiting for a phone call from his agent in Italy. And the call came just after 9 pm. If Samuel is very happy, so is Mancini, who's got the defender he needed, and in time to use him in the Champions League qualifier (there's time until 4 August for the list).
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Just read what gazzetta said, this is official, they wouldn't use such clear terms if it wasn't. Get the champagne out of the fridge guys, it's celebration time!
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    It's not official until any of the websites publish it.
    Gazzeta is never wrong.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    Inter-Samuel: It's Done!

MILAN, 30 July 2005 – The negotiations are closed, an agreement has been reached. Walter Samuel is an Inter player. The official announcement is delayed until after the medical which the Argentinean will undergo on Monday, but last night, just before 9 pm, Inter and Samuel's agent have reached an agreement on the financial terms. Not an easy task, Massimo Moratti invested 16 million euros for the player and over 35 millions for his wages.

"We are delighted", said Samuel's agent Roberto Rodriguez, just after having spoken to Samuel about the deal (the player was in Madrid). The positive outcome of the negotiations was never in doubt, but the agreement was delayed for a couple of days.

Anyway, in the end, the hard work, mostly on a diplomatic level, done by Marco Branca and Lele Oriali, together with Real Madrid officials Bronzetti and Tirri, has paid off and starting from yesterday, Samuel is an Inter player.

Today Samuel will collect his belongings from the Ciudad Deportiva and will the head for Milan. He's scheduled to arrive tomorrow afternoon, evening at the latest.

On Monday he will sign a contract that will make him an Inter player until 2009. What made this possible was yet another meeting in the office of Inter official Ghelfi. Inter will pay 16 millions in 4 payments (3 millions now, the other 13 divided in 3 payments). Samuel will earn 4 millions per season.

Yesterday Samuel was training in Madrid. He did not speak to the press but hinted that he was waiting for a phone call from his agent in Italy. If Samuel is very happy, so is Mancini, who's got the defender he needed, and in time to use him in the Champions League qualifier (there's time until 4 August for the list).
    Perfect Translation. good job.
    Next season Messi will be Inter player.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Thank you moratti for my belated birthday present.

Welcome Walter.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Never been so glad to translate something! Gazzetta used the phrase "Samuel is an Inter player" twice, their main title at the moment on their site is Inter-Samuel: It's done. It doesn't get clearer that this.

If it didn't go through, it would have been the first time that Gazzetta did such a huge mistake. But it won't happen, he's ours.

I just added some little bits to the translation.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    It's not really offical yet, but just a bit like in the Davids case (it was official in the Spurs' site though); we are sure that we have already grabbed Samuel. It's just a matter of days, so I think it's better to have this thread. But lets NOT open these kinda threads again in the future until it's in the offical website of any clubs....

Now, all I want is Samuel wear Inter's jersey ...

Frisko I u

welcome samuel

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Now Real have made official that they signed Robinho and that the deal went through despite problems with the Brazilian Federation. Just another confirmation that there is no more room for Samuel at Real.

Save this pic guys, this is a huge day for Inter, we'll look back at this pic and say "Look, that's when all this started!"
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

I save it , hehe ~

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Sta

Damn straight Frisko!!! This could indeed be the beginning of something big!!! I'm so happy right now!!!

Fav. Player
    Giacinto Facche

& here I though it was official, I sincerely hope you guys are right, nothing mentioned on Inter.it or Real’s official website. But I guess the capture of Robinho is a sign…I wonder if Walter has an official website?
    "There's another flare smoking in the box now...This referee is a clown" - Eurosport
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBacchus
    You know each year we say "Dream Attack" and then that becomes "Bad Attack".

Fav. Player
    Ronnie , L'Impe

CONGRATULATIONS ... NOW WE ARE IN THE SAME LEVEL AS BARCA , JUVE , BILAN , Chelsea ... but i think we are a level before Real and ManU
    Interistoo 4Life ... Just Death Seperates Me and BlacknBLue Flag

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

This is a very good day.. I have saved the screenshot Frisko posted and I will keep it forever! If I reformat my computer it will be one of the first things I save onto a disk...

After all the speculation we finally have him... but now we have a new problem........ what can we talk about now?!?!

GRAZIE A MILE Frisko, you are a champion.... You have been of great service to us all.

Now Cordoba has a partner he can fully rely on.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Thanks primo

Guys I know Gazzetta, they wouldn't be so clear if there was even 1% chance of him not signing. I know you're wary, and I was too, but when I read that article, there was no more room for doubt. We bagged him!
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion