Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102109110111112
Results 2,221 to 2,223 of 2223

Thread: Walter "Il Muro" Samuel

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Croatia

Walter Samuel will soon join the Argentinian national team coaching staff after reaching agreement with its Football Federation. The former Inter defender will become an assistant of interim coach Lionel Scaloni. Congratulations to Il Muro for this new assignment which will begin in September in two friendlies against Guatemala and Colombia.

2. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    He better fucking get Inter players to the squad.

I'll still hope that ARgentina wont win shit though
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Google and Youtube are some next level shit though. That's like air at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

4. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Walter Samuel sees himself in Inter defender Milan Skriniar, and reveals his biggest regret from his time at Roma.

The two clubs meet at the weekend, so Gazzetta dello Sport spoke to a man who won the Scudetto with both clubs.

“Do I see myself more in Kostas Manolas or Skriniar?” Samuel considered.

“Manolas is better one-on-one. I’ll say Skriniar, he’s good in the air and has accurate long passing. Maybe it’s not the first thing you think of, but so did I.”

Samuel won Serie A with Roma in 2001, but has one big regret from that time.

“I remember when I arrived [Gabriel] Batistuta spoke to me about [Francesco] Totti and he said: ‘you’ll see, we’ll win the Scudetto, he puts the ball wherever you want it, even with his back to it’.

“He was right. I was still young and stupid though, so I skipped the party at Circo Massimo to fly back to Argentina. If I could go back, I wouldn’t leave for a week.”

The defender was asked which of his Giallorossi teammates caused him the most problems.

“[Antonio] Cassano,” Samuel laughed.

“In a training match I closed him down on the line, and I thought to myself: ‘he doesn’t have the space to go anywhere’.

“With one touch - just one - he turns and leaves me for dead, I still don’t understand how. In the dressing room he slaughtered me for it and everyone laughed - I wanted to break everything.”

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolÚBarella

NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

6. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD