Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Walter "Il Muro" Samuel

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    finaly we vegot him thanks to maoratti and management
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    and what if he will fail medical ?
    Still not official.
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    dam how could he fail medical in madrid they even do some tests with their players
    think hes ours so finaly this fucking tomorrow talk is over
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    I'm still feeling doubtful about this, because Inter.it ha not officially declared this yet. I know sometimes Inter.it may be a little late in announcing transfers and stuff, but I just got to make sure.

Anyway, Channel4.com reports that Samuel will spark off a shopping spree, and we are after Figo, Miccoli and Diego Milito. Figo would be a pretty good addition, if he really is coming, but Miccoli and Milito? I just hope that not both of them are coming.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by scutzon
    I'm still feeling doubtful about this, because Inter.it ha not officially declared this yet. I know sometimes Inter.it may be a little late in announcing transfers and stuff, but I just got to make sure.

Anyway, Channel4.com reports that Samuel will spark off a shopping spree, and we are after Figo, Miccoli and Diego Milito. Figo would be a pretty good addition, if he really is coming, but Miccoli and Milito? I just hope that not both of them are coming.
    Gazzeta is always before inter.it and they are always right. When they say its done its done.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Marco Maserati

Finally Samuel is ours! It`s party time people!

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pod
    and what if he will fail medical ?
    Still not official.
    What if his plane crashes?
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    hehe
    John Frusciante -

Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    Now Real have made official that they signed Robinho and that the deal went through despite problems with the Brazilian Federation. Just another confirmation that there is no more room for Samuel at Real.

Save this pic guys, this is a huge day for Inter, we'll look back at this pic and say "Look, that's when all this started!"

YEAH ! YEAH! YEAH !!!! We are in the right direction and thanx Fris for all you have done plus im speechless about the motivation and inspiration you have towards our NErazzurri . Grazzie voi Senjor
    Campioni D' Italia !!!!!!

"It's an immense emotion" Roberto Mancini after the 15th Scudetto

"we'll win one thing at a time. Everything is special when you win, winning is always nice, especially at a team like Inter." Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    Honestly I don't bellive until I see that.I remember last year when Di vaio was almost swapped with Vieri.He gave even interwiew in with said how it will be great to play with Adriano.And then everything failed in one minute unfortunetly.

So, let's wait and see.
    John Frusciante -

Quote Originally Posted by scutzon

I just pray to good that we get figo then stop . I don't want a new loads of players that mancio don't want or that will affect our system . However i don't believe in this rumor especially the hammer . I don't want miccoli...we got martins and let's leave this 5th striker space till january and judge . Please Inter board no more players other than The wall and Figo
    Campioni D' Italia !!!!!!

"It's an immense emotion" Roberto Mancini after the 15th Scudetto

"we'll win one thing at a time. Everything is special when you win, winning is always nice, especially at a team like Inter." Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    Now Real have made official that they signed Robinho and that the deal went through despite problems with the Brazilian Federation. Just another confirmation that there is no more room for Samuel at Real.

Save this pic guys, this is a huge day for Inter, we'll look back at this pic and say "Look, that's when all this started!"
    After I saw this article, I had a change of mind. This has been a roller-coaster ride. For a very long time I believed in the signing, then I didn't then Gazzetta changed my mind, and then I didn't believe it again and now Gazzetta has changed my mind once again

Fav. Player
    R.Baggio

I post this msg while listenin to AMALA coz thats what i do when we win or somethin special for inter happens. I wanna see that bull smacking into strikers, havin this get the fuck off smirk on his face when strikers get to close..haha..as u can see..im way 2 hyped up here. Walter, Welcome!

Thanks for the good news Frisko.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Well nobody believed it but its done. A defender that was a world record 25 million and Branca Lele get him for 16 million in a 3 year installment plan.

ALL of you bow down to the greatest!

Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    Well nobody believed it but its done. A defender that was a world record 25 million and Branca Lele get him for 16 million in a 3 year installment plan.

ALL of you bow down to the greatest!
    Dont be so quick to sing their praises yet. He could turn out to be a dud.

Syria

10 years of FIF

Walter Samuel

Since Han will eventually close the official joining topic in Transfer and Rumours, we might aswell talk about our great new player here.

Lets hope the Il Muro of Rome comes back and not the one of Madrid.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    well tomrrow i hope to wake up and find it official at inter.it,congrats for the singning people,i think now we have a complete squad,i hope burdisso gets loaned out to boce until january then get loaned out to an italian team se he can come back next year,hew will be our 3rd defender,he can learn a great deal from samuel,for as this year,i think the transfer market should be closed,we SHOULD renew c.zanetti's contract,if he doesnt want to,then we should sell him this year,but i think he will extend his contract.

Fan-tas-tic... Omg, I'm happy with this. I hope Mancini will build a very strong team, for the coming years, and win the Sc..................

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    NOT official until inter.it or realmadrid.com says so. Even though I myself believe it's official, going by our previous policy, this topic is unfortunately closed.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    lets hope samuel comes... i know its all probablly done but u never know what can happen...
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."