Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Walter "Il Muro" Samuel

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Everyone here and all over the media has put soo much pressure on this guy...I just hope he lives up to it.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Greece

83 10 years of FIF
    I am optimistic that Samuel will be great with us.

In Madrid nobody else was defending.What could have he done more?
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

RUBE MERDA

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    its enough that samuel is experiance strong, and great jumpr

he cant do bad
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

Belgium

Is it confirmed yet?

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    gazzetta said its official, that the deal will be done tomorrow with medical...

they even had a text line were samuel agent said he and samuel are happy with deal and move
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

He was palying with amateurs at defending at real. At inter he will have the likes of jz,cordoba,cambiasso and cz helping.

Hell adriano and oba do more defending than the galacticos combined do .
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    samuel cordoba cambiasso and veron(pizarro)

that is too good!

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Just because he had bad defeners with him (which i dont agree, Gravesen, Salgado etc)

It did not mean he have to make those stupid tackles. So many reds and 15 yellow cards in the season. I hope it does change. cause all together he will cost us over 30 million dollars in the 4 seasons (including transfer price)

And this is i guess Moratti's present. I think so because nobody would of expected this transfer long ago.

Fav. Player
    Santigol

Actually it is an excuse because at Roma they defended with 5 players, whereas @ Real they only defended with two players.
    Samuel can easily use that excuse and get away with it, because it's true.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I agree with Helal. Sammy made some idiotic tackles at Real, but hopefully he cuts that shite out now that's he's partnering a world-class CD in Cordoba and some other good defensive minded players like JZ, Cambiasso, Favalli etc.

We've always seen good players that came off good seasons, come to Inter and fail (Canna comes to mind) so maybe it will be the opposite for Samuel who just came of a brutal season and have a great season(s) for us. Let's hope so anyways.

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

Does anyone know Walter Samuel's background (where his ancestors came from)?

Is he eligible for an EU passport?

Just to make one thing clear... 'Samuel' isn't an English surname is it?

Samuel isn't his real surname, he took it from the uncle who raised him up when his father walked out on the family, he can't stand the sight of his father who only turned up when he was a star at Boca, his real surname is something like Lugo I think, some spanish surname.

I really hope Samuel returns to the machine he was at Roma.
    \'\'Recoba is a amazing player. He\'s exceptional like a genius. If they\'re not there you don\'t realise. But if they are you realise what playing with a genius means\'\' - Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Santigol

Yep true, he was raised by his aunty and uncle, his father abadoned him and his family because he was a drunken nobody scum. Samuel only got into futebol because of his uncle and to this day he hols them responsible for his talents.
    Another reason to like him is because he was born where I was.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by primo-inter

its not Sam'youll'

its Sam'well'

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by primo-inter
    Does anyone know Walter Samuel's background (where his ancestors came from)?

Is he eligible for an EU passport?

No he doesn't have an eu passport thats the main reason madrid wanted to get rid of him.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    By the way, strange how the Forza Inter mafia closed my Samuel thread in the transfers forum becasue it's not official yet, but this thread in a forum which is dedicated to INTER PLAYERS, has been left alone
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Samuel I think will do a damn site better with Cordoba partnering him, who can cope with the fastest of forwards with his pace, and Samuel will give us that huge aerial presence

I reckon he'll do very well, as him and Cordoba complement each ohter very well
    Alvaro Recoba- Comic book goals and a left foot to die for

Quote Originally Posted by catanha
    Yep true, he was raised by his aunty and uncle, his father abadoned him and his family because he was a drunken nobody scum. Samuel only got into futebol because of his uncle and to this day he hols them responsible for his talents.
    Another reason to like him is because he was born where I was.
    That would imply that the man has character. I really like argentinias, they may not be a elegant in the sense of tricks as the brazilians but they get the job done and afterall I have meet great people from there!

I think he did improved slightly towards the end of the season so I hope he makes it back here at INTER!
    "Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you."

mms://a233.v8534f.c8534.g.vm.akamais...ANA_750_en.wmv

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    By the way, strange how the Forza Inter mafia closed my Samuel thread in the transfers forum becasue it's not official yet, but this thread in a forum which is dedicated to INTER PLAYERS, has been left alone
    Just cause u got killed doesnt mean u can bring me down with you! lol

Anyway, Mancini did an interview where we said.

"This is a great transfer, im happy we got him because his one of the best defenders going around"

Syria

10 years of FIF
    After arriving in Milan...
    Walter Samuel has told the press that he will live near the San Siro (not the ground) So in other words he chose it over Como lol.

"Inter has spent alot on me, and these days this is not easy. I already know most of the players at Inter but I quickly want to combine with the squad"

"Figo has told me that there is a possibility that he will come to Inter, he still has much enthusiasm and I hope he does arrive. He still wants to win."

"I had gone to the Real Madrid (from Rome) in order to win however it was not successful but I do not want to make anymore controversies. Real Madrid have not believed in me and fortunately I have found Inter that it is willing betting on my future, I wont disappoint them"

amazing.