Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When will Serie A 05/06 fixtures be decided?

When will Serie A 05/06 fixtures be decided?

...?
    Prvi srpski sajt i forum navijaca Intera
    WWW.INTER-SERBIA.COM

I have no idea man...but I cant wait because I have to buy tickets
    MERDA ROSSONERA-TI ODIO

RISPETTO PER TUTTI...PIETA PER NESSUNO

PER L'HONORE DELLA MAGLIA SIAMO PRONTI ALLA BATTAGLIA

Vinci ad Atene, godi in Europa...torni in Italia e ti scopri un idiota -36

actually serie a might be postponed because teams that went back to serie B after financial problems...they appelead and it will take some time.
    MERDA ROSSONERA-TI ODIO

RISPETTO PER TUTTI...PIETA PER NESSUNO

PER L'HONORE DELLA MAGLIA SIAMO PRONTI ALLA BATTAGLIA

Vinci ad Atene, godi in Europa...torni in Italia e ti scopri un idiota -36

Fav. Player
    J.Z.

China

That is terrible, I hope Serie A could start on time, since next summer is for worldcup.

What is current status by the way... Genoa, Torino and Messina down?
    Bologna will probably stay?
    \"I started my career at Inter and finished it with this shirt. But the situation today is much different from what it was like in my days.\"

Giacinto Facchetti, July 05, 2005

Fav. Player
    Il Principe Mil

I'm not sure but If I recall correctly the first game of the season is August 29th. Who knows when the complete schedule will be out probably not until they figure out who gets promoted/relegated.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto
    I'm not sure but If I recall correctly the first game of the season is August 29th. Who knows when the complete schedule will be out probably not until they figure out who gets promoted/relegated.
    its gonna be 28th not 29th.....
    MY LIFE IS INTER

I have been told that the fixtures for 2005/6 will be announced on August 11th (afternoon).

This has been a nightmare as I cannot book flights and hotels until we know the schedule.

Fav. Player
    J.Z.

China

So the latest news is, Serie A will start on time (Which is Aug 28th, 20 days away at the moment)? Did they set all 20 teams, what's the deadline for team league registration (plus appeal time)?
    \"I started my career at Inter and finished it with this shirt. But the situation today is much different from what it was like in my days.\"

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Gazzetta reports that there could be a delay and the fixtures might not be decided on Thursday the 11th becasue of the Genoa problem. It's escalating by the way, people in Genova have been lighting fires in protest and such.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Greece

10 years of FIF
    I think Messina is still in A, and Treviso has moved in the place of Genoa. What about Torino?

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Oh is it Treviso then? Only in Italy we can end up 2 days before they're supposed to decide the fixtures and we still don't know who's in Serie A
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

i hope its true that treviso qualifies to the serie A, because a slovenian handanovic (on loan from udinese) is their 1st goalkeeper

and treviso is very close to where i live (50km)
    it's not about who is right, but who is left.
    by Juvemerda

Fav. Player
    J.Z.

China

Treviso... Isn't this team who hammered Toldone 4:1 a few weeks ago?

Hmm, 3 spots needed to set the fixture... If Treviso make up Genoa, Messina get succeed in appeal, what about the last spot?It's sad that the real team in Torino who stands for the city (Gobbi? ) is forced out of Serie A...

p.s. I wish someday I can see Napoli, Genoa, Torino all back to A, the league ain't perfect without them.

This is what goal.com writes about it
    A Genoa tribunal court has suspended the composition of next season’s Italian football fixtures.

Bad news for Serie A followers as the fans of Italian football will have to wait a bit longer before they find out the upcoming season’s fixtures of Serie A. This is due to a civil court who ordered the Italian Football Federation to block the composition of all fixtures after Genoa had their appeal accepted by the Genoa tribunal. The hearing will be held on the 16th of August.

In the meantime, Bologna’s appeal against Messina has been rejected which means that the Giallorossi will remain in top-flight. Torino’s appeal has also been rejected and the Granata will therefore play in Serie B next season.
    So it seems that the fixtures can't be announced before August 16th.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Damn stupid FIGC. They do this regularly, they had the same uncertainty when the team was playing in the Olympics.

These people are fools, why the hell don't they get fired? Look at how professionally the EPL, La Liga, Bunesliga and I bet the federation in Uzbekistan is more professional. Damn Frustrating!!!!!!!!

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Thursday’s proposed formulation of the new season’s fixtures has been stopped as a result of Genoa’s on-going struggle to avoid demotion.

The calendars for the 2005-06 campaign were set to be published later this week, but that now looks unlikely to happen.

A Genoa tribunal court has successfully ordered the Italian Football Federation to suspend the composition of the fixtures.

The move comes just 24 hours after Genoa failed in their attempts to be re-instated into the Italian top-flight.

The port club were demoted to the Third Division earlier this summer, after the Serie B champions were found guilty of alleged match-fixing in the final game of last term against Venezia.

The Stadio Marassi outfit unsuccessfully appealed to the Federal Appeal Commission (CAF) on Monday which seemed to bring an end to the saga.

But the Italian season has been thrown into further chaos, with just 19 days to go before the scheduled start, as Genoa are now attempting to prove their innocence with the help of a civil court.

"There have been other situations in football in which different measures have been taken to that of Genoa," said Alessandro Repetto, President of the Genoa Province.

"Several come to mind, such as (Roma's Philippe) Mexes' case, and (Juve doctor Riccardo) Agricola's case.

"We hope that we can suspend the sporting sentence by taking our case to Genoa's tribunal."

It’s unclear at this stage what the Federation will do or when we will definitely know which sides will be playing in what Division next term.

-------------

Well well ... Serie will never change ...

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Yeah, we always start last anyway, and there are always delays. Typical
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    This is especially bad considering that we have a World Cup next summer and the players will get even less rest. Hopefully, they don't screw up the Coppa Italia schedule like last season.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Chino

i dont think the start of the season will be delayed...
    ...i believe only the introduction of the fixtures.

Anyway, this happens every year. So what else is new??

Fav. Player
    J.Z.

China

Well, the difference is, WC will come after this season, I don't wanna see our NT players jump to air plane 3 days right after league ends...

To avoid that happens, I guess FIGC will arrange a lot mid-week matches in the new season...