Thread: Official Joke Forum

Official Joke Forum

A Diary of a Wife and a Husband:
    How simple a husband can be...

Wife's Diary:

Dear Diar,
    Today he acted strange. We agreed to have lunch together today at the Cafe on the first floor of his office. I went shopping the whole day with some friends and got there a little bit late which may have caused him to act strangely. But he refused to comment.

I tried to talk him out, asked him what is bugging him. But he kept his silence. I then asked him to go somewhere else so that we can talk more private. He agreed with a weak nod. I asked him at the city park, "what is wrong?" He remained silent. I asked if its me that has made him so blue. He did not say anything...

This evening, on the way home, i told him i love him so much. He just smiled and drove. I can't understand his behaviour today. I don't understand why he did not say, "i love you too, honey." When the time we got home, i felt lost, i felt like i am losing him, as if he does not want me anymore. Could there be someone else in his heart?

That night he did not say anything to me, he just sat there, watching TV all night long. I decided to go to bed. But i could not sleep. About 10 minutes later he came in. I thought, this is it, i am going to find out what have i done that make him so angry at me. But right when i started talking, he was asleep. I started crying, my whole life is falling around me. What should i do diary?

Husband's Diary:

INTER MILAN lost last night. DAMMIT!!!
    I am using a Powerbook. A Macintosh notebook which is virusproof, trojanproof, and spywareproof.

Windows can kiss my @ss.

1,371 times

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

My GF would know if we lost just by my attitude..I am lucky in that way .
    Ziyad Of Boston

1 times
    Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

yeh what kind of dumb bitch of a wife doesn't know that her husband's team lost the previous night?

Here's a joke which made me laugh my ass off when I read it the first time.. if you guys don't, then... :o

A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation.
    The lady sitting behind them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the following:

"Emma come first.
    Den I come.
    Den two asses come together.
    I come once-a-more.
    Two asses, they come together again.
    I come again and pee twice.
    Then I come one lasta time."
    "You foul-mouthed swine, " retorted the lady indignantly. "In this country we don't talk about our sex lives in public!"

"Hey, coola down lady," said the man.
    "Who talkin' abouta sexa? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spella Mississippi."

11 times

10 years of FIF
    Use the thread called "Jokes" on this forum.