Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Fashion

This is a thread where we can discuss fashion stuff. Nothing too fancy, just what members like to wear (we'll keep it to overwear ) and other stuff like shoes, colognes/perfurmes, watches etc. etc.

And our team is from Milan, so we have to have a fashion sense

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

As of late, I am into striped shirts, either long or short sleeve. Being in Canada, the former is better, because it's more convienent with the cold weather. Here are some pics of such shirts, I put them in the order I like them:

( I got these off The Gap, but the brand I really like is private member, however, I couldn't copy images off their website, but they have a damn nice shirt and jacket collection)

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Nice topic Hamed.

Well, GAP is one of my favorite brand too but unfortunately, you can't get them here in Singapore. So I can only get them when I'm having overseas vacation. Some other brands I like are FCUK, Zara & Guess.

What perfumes do you guys/girls use? I am now still using Davidoff Echo. It's been almost a year since I got it and for some unknown reason, there's still like 20% left! And I use this everyday.

Well, I just have one question to the fashion gurus out there. If you're wearing long sleeve shirts, just like the one Hamed's posted above, and jeans, what kind of shoes should you wear?

Handyo

I don't really have a fashion sense, and I don't really care about fashion. Pretty much all my clothes are out of fashion. Maybe it's because I have not bought any clothes the last 3 years.

Its pretty hard to say, because here in Israel most of the brand's is local.
    But if we talking about something International, i love Celio.
    First its Italian, and they got shops in Israel, so every time i got a chance and money i go look there what i like to buy.
    Im Back..

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

I have really zero sense of proper fashion. I just wear whatever feels good, and that's mostly just 3/4s or jeans and a t-shirt. Converse shoes are what i always wear, and it's either that or just plain slippers.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Hamed, Lucky you.
    Here in Israel you don't got a chance to wear this kind of Clothes, maybe a month or two in a year, Because its only Too hot, or Too cold.
    And must of the time, its toooooo hot.
    Im Back..

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    Can't believe we didn't have a fashion topic til now!!!

Ok, favourite clothes brands are Diesel, Ted Baker, Dolce & Gabbana, for jeans it's FCUK, Levi's or Diesel

Perfumes.. I like Hugo Boss Intense, Ted Baker (err the pink one), Armani White, Davidoff Cool Water

Belts - has to be Dolce & Gabbana!!! This is one of the D&G belts I own

Shoes.. I like Miss Sixty boots, Diesel, Levi's, K-Swiss & Fly trainers..

Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Hmmm, accessories.

Wallet

Cap

Watch (Marc Ecko)

Handyo

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    oooo nice watch i'll see if i can find a photo of my new one that I got from corfu

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Oh if we talking about watches, i got a Rolex, but gues from where...
    But damn he looks REAL !
    Im Back..

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

As for perfumes ( I am still confused whether perfume is for women only or both, sometimes they used the word cologne for men) I have few.

It's funny, in Saudi Arabia, alot of guys wear perfume in a daily basis. However, my fellow Canadians only use it for special occassions, like in a party or a date! I still use it, but not as often as I used too.

Here are what I presently have, in order from best to good:

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Well, I just have one question to the fashion gurus out there. If you're wearing long sleeve shirts, just like the one Hamed's posted above, and jeans, what kind of shoes should you wear?
    I am not a fashion guru, but feel free to think of me as one I only have two striped shirt, and none like the ones from above. But I really like them, so I am hoping to get some of them

As for shoes, for me personally, it depends on the shirt. I like to have shoes that have two colours (brown and something else), and I try to have a brown stripe on my shirt.

Also, it depends on the jeans. If I have a striped-shirt, and a shoe with some colour, I try to have black jeans. I hate plain black jeans, I like those pinstripe jeans, preferrably with lighter black, or gray faint stripe.

Some of these shoes would be good. I own the first one, and I found it to be really good. The brand Perry Ellis is good for shoes:

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Quote Originally Posted by NeRanZurri
    Hamed, Lucky you.
    Here in Israel you don't got a chance to wear this kind of Clothes, maybe a month or two in a year, Because its only Too hot, or Too cold.
    And must of the time, its toooooo hot.
    Not really man. I get to wear those shirts mostly under a sweater or a jacket for most of the year. And in summer, sometimes it's too hot to wear longsleeve shirts, so it's only early fall and late spring that I can wear them by themselves. That's why I wish I live in a nicer climate, like in mid-Europe or something!

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    my new Dolce & Gabbana watch paid 150 euros for it in Corfu, over here its priced at around 165

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

That's one expensive but stylish watch!

I always have bad luck with watches. I was fooled twice into buying expensive watches thinking they are the real deal. One was supposed to be Tag Heuer, and the other was Citizen.

They both looked good (they still do) but don't work anymore

I decided to save money, and buy a real and genuine one.

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Good topic, Hamed.

For most of my shirts/sweaters and jeans I wear hip-hop gear which is popular amongst the youth of North America. Phat Farm, Avirex, Encye, Makaveli Branded etc... Damn expensive but at least I look good. Here's an example of what I wear on a day-to-day basis: (Don't have the particular shirt but I do have one similar)

I only have three pairs of shoes at the moment (Phat Farm, Adidas and Nike). First two are casual while the 3rd is my basketball shoe. Going to buy new shoes tomorrow.

I don't have a very good watch. I have some fake gold watch my old man brought back from the Middle East when his ship (Canadian Navy) went there. It'll probably end in the same boat as Hamed's. Until then, it's good enough.

Cologne's I use are:

Polo:

Hugo Boss:

Aspen:

Amongst others.... I also use the less expensive Adidas and Old Spice now and then. I only really use cologne when I'm going out, though I sometimes use it for work. Those three bottles above I got for Christmas and they're all still 3/4 full, if not more!

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Well, BC guys are the trendiest in Canada for sure. I think it's the moderate weather and great scenery that oblige them to do so But really, in Canada, BC and Vancouver in particular have the best dressed people.

Quote Originally Posted by MilanHater
    Amongst others.... I also use the less expensive Adidas and Old Spice now and then. I only really use cologne when I'm going out, though I sometimes use it for work. Those three bottles above I got for Christmas and they're all still 3/4 full, if not more!
    When you mean going out, do you mean in a date? That's what I noticed here, guys don't use your colognes regularly, only for special occassions.

Fav. Player
    Marco Maserati

My watch from Certina

The cologne I currently use, I really like this one, I`m on my second bottle already.

Usually I wear jeans and a buttoned down shirt or a polo shirt or a sweater and a pair of sneakers, currently Im wearing these ones from Lacoste

Something like this (not me in the picture )

Some brands I like: Lacoste, Ralph Lauren, Diesel, Selected, Tommy Hilfiger

Man this post is messy

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Quote Originally Posted by Riku
    Something like this (not me in the picture )
    Yeah, this look is cool, I like to dress this way as well.

BTW, I didn't know you were a coloured guy, Riku