Thread: Guys let's play a joke game... :D

Fav. Player
    J.Z.

China

Guys let's play a joke game... :D

OK, just make a scenario and use syntax like "If you see xxx, he/it must be xxx", with your knowledge about football, and yeah, the sense of humor.

Let me start like this:

In a serie A match a forward is knocked down in the box, and ref has no intention to give the penalty...
    - If this forward jumps up immediately and chases the ball, he must be Oba Martins;
    - If this forward stays on the ground and the audience begin to boo him, he must be F. Inzagirl;
    - If this forward stands up and makes a rude gesture to the ref, he must be Cassano;

Now your turn.
    \"I started my career at Inter and finished it with this shirt. But the situation today is much different from what it was like in my days.\"

Giacinto Facchetti, July 05, 2005

Fav. Player
    J.Z.

China

I will continue with my first scenario.

- If the ref see this gesture and showed the red card to him without hesitation, he must be Collina;
    - If teammates run to ref and linesman trying to presuade them to change the idea...
    -- Ref insists no penalty and issues someone another yellow card as the warning, the team must be Fiorentina in 04/05.
    -- Even Linesman doesn't agree with players, the ref changes the idea and gives the penalty after conversation, the team must be Milan;
    -- The ref snubs protest and 30 sec later he gives penalty to another side, OH you're watching Juventus vs Inter clash in 97/98.
    - After scored this penalty, the scorer doesn't celebrate and puts the finger on his mouth to let fans shut up, he must be Vieri;
    - After score this penalty, the scorer tells pundits he still have confidence to net a goal in other ways, he must be Del Piero.
    \"I started my career at Inter and finished it with this shirt. But the situation today is much different from what it was like in my days.\"

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

If the scooters end up on the pitch, it must be Curva Nord Milano.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    If the player does his hair right after he falls, it must be Andrianna Pirla. Oh wait, maybe Andrianna Shiva? Eh? Paula Maldina? Pippa Inzagirl?

If the player flies 10 feet up the air after the foul, it must be Pavel NeDived.

If the club is awarded the penalty albeit a non-existent foul, it must be either Milan or Juventus.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    J.Z.

China

Come on Han, you can do it much better! Use your creative as usual...

Fav. Player
    J.Z.

China

My words today:

You saw players run as if the fire on their @ss, chase the ball like the hound, ref doesn't care about any hard physical clash at all, audience applaud to the enemy if their performance deserved --- You're watching EPL.

You saw defenders sit and wait there, hand over the space to their opponent easily, ref doesn't mind with minor fouls particularly on those big names; audience get pissed when game finished as nil nil --- Yes it's most likely the ESP La Liga, By the way, if there are some lighters/pig heads throwed into the pitch, then welcome to Non Camp...

You saw everyone, everyone no matter what position he played on the pitch, they fight on every possible space as if the opponent killed their father last night , ref interupts the match every two minutes due to loads of fouls, audience boo whoever they want --- Yes you're watching Serie A.
    (Bonus: It was a boring match but fans got so excited and they threw thousands of flares in --- Right, that is called Milan Derby )

Fav. Player

Saudi Arabia

10 years of FIF
    if a forward punches a player for fouling him, he must be totti
    FORZA INTER

Fav. Player

Canada

If a defender tackles a forward nicely and gets the ball saving a good goal oppurtunity he must be Ivan Cordoba

If a defender takes out the forward with 2 high feet to the chest and then runs away from the referee he must be Materazzi

If a defender gets the ball but gives it back to the opponent carelessy he must be Pierre Wome
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

if there is gay somewhere, he definetly supports bbilan

if one team has two b in fornt of its name, its glorious bbilan

if u dont like something-blame on milan

if something is stole from your house, must be moggi

if dida is on the ground-it must be bullet from curva nord

I like the one with scooter on the pitch

Forza ragazzi
    MERDA ROSSONERA-TI ODIO

RISPETTO PER TUTTI...PIETA PER NESSUNO

PER L'HONORE DELLA MAGLIA SIAMO PRONTI ALLA BATTAGLIA

Vinci ad Atene, godi in Europa...torni in Italia e ti scopri un idiota -36

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    nice thread

- if u see a player who tries to shot the ball with all the power he has , but a defender jumps and put his head right between the foot and the ball just to stop him from scoring .. then the defender must be Ivan Cordoba ..

- if u see a benched player telling Kily to hit a player from siena .. then he goes to players tunnel after the match and punch the siena player .. then it must Marco Materazzi ..

- if u see a player who tries to shot the ball .. then changes his mind and continue running .. just to make 4 defenders with the keeper fulldown and makes the fans laugh on them ... then it must be David Pizarro ..

- if u see player who falls into a clear offside .. then claims as a gentel person and telling the ref that he's wrong ... then he must be Marcos Cafu' ..

- if u see a goalkeeper with four hands .. savings 6 penalties in one match to put his national team in the final round ... then being benched to let a Juventino guard the three posts like shit in 2002 WC .. then it must be Francesco Toldo ..
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    J.Z.

China

Oh did you guys see yesterday's CL match?
    Now we can write down a new chapter...

During a match if you see a player picked up the yellow card on ground
    and showed it to ref, and therefore he was sending off... He is classic
    Gascoigne...

But if you see a player applauded beside the ref's ear (closer than 1 inch!)
    after received his yellow card, and therefore got his second yellow in 30 secs... Guess who he is ---- The unique bast@rd Rooney~~

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    If you see some players trying to make some troubles on the pitch .. but a player from team X comes and and hugs a pissed off player from team Z and smiles to the ref. to settle the problem ... this player should be a person likes peace in the world

but if a player do the same thing .. hugs the pissed off played .. and smiles to the ref. ... BUT !! when the ref. turn his face .. this player pushes the player he just hugged !! and look at him with evil eyes !! then it must be our Matrix ..
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge