Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

That fggot ronaldo had to take his #9
    Take What's Yours......

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    can someone please upload the handoyo zamorano compilation?
    thanks.

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaled
    thanks.
    HANDOYO! plz re updload it!
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Zanett

Bam Bam is my favourite player of all time!!! There's no one that can head balls through the net let he did!

Such a passionate man!

Fav. Player
    Captaino &

i love Ivan Zamarano, hes a great player and a true fighter...he's a true number, deserves it more than that traitor Ronaldo

passion, dedication, motivation. That's what he has that very few others have. J.Zanetti also of course.
    Forza Inter, Destroy Juve, Skin Milan.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti, Reco

beautiful vid. did u guys get sound cuz i didnt. thanks for the link i loved it anyway!
    Forza Inter!

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti, Reco

Quote Originally Posted by Zamorano1+8=9
    beautiful vid. did u guys get sound cuz i didnt. thanks for the link i loved it anyway!
    I get a sound.Try again.

Very emotional video GRANDE Zamorano.His passion for game is incredible

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    But Ivan is still waiting for something. "The Scudetto. So I can come to Italy and celebrate with all of you. I should, we should have won it in '98, but we all know how it went. On Saturday evening when I saw Inter win in Turin thanks to a fantastic performance, I was crazy with joy, and I think my neighbours will ask me to leave..."
    - - - - - - -

Please God let it happen next spring! Imagine Zamorano,Recoba,Cordoba,Zanetti Moratti all celebrating together
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Quote Originally Posted by Inter-cro
    I get a sound.Try again.

Very emotional video GRANDE Zamorano.His passion for game is incredible
    I've got that video and the first time I saw it brought tears to my eyes, what a player, a legend!

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo9
    I've got that video and the first time I saw it brought tears to my eyes, what a player, a legend!
    Mate I can see you're a long time supporter, tell us more about that! There's not many people on here that know who Nicola Berti, Alessandro Bianchi and such players are!
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Frisko,

I've just turned 30, so been supporting Inter since I was about 12-13. I met the Scudetto team in 1989, they were staying in the Grand Hotel in Lido di Camaiore which is where we are from. Had just signed Klinnsmann and Brehme, saw them along with Berti, Serena, Zenga, Ferri etc. Loved them ever since, plus all my mates in Italy, since we're mainly from Toscana, supported Fiorentina (I can cope with them), but the others were bandwagon jumpers and supported Juventus. I mean I know I should really support a Tuscan side but I felt I could choose anyone since my family were from all over Italy. But Inter it was!

From then on every summer in Italy I've had to put up with jibes like "Inter, only champions in August!" "The only cup you'll win is the Birra Moretti" etc etc, so this summer has been particulary sweet. Not the way I'd like to win a scudetto, but its totally deserved, don't care what Gobbi or Milanisti say, we have been screwed out of so many matches and many incidents have not gone our way. Ronaldo-Iuliano comes to mind, plus countless other games where we've had goals ruled out or players sent off. Makes up for the Lazio game in Cupers season as well, Lazio were dire all season and then played out their skin that day, while Udinese lay down to Rubentus. We so deserved the title that year too.

Anyway I'm rambling slightly, but to answer your question, yeah I probably remember some players and times where Inter were not as strong as they are now, however every year there were certain players that become real beneamati of the club.

Berti and Bianchi are two that I loved, also liked Sergio Battistini, Taribo West, Davide Fontolan, Felice Centofanti (pretty poor player, but great hair!) Pierluigi Orlandini, Massimo and Antonio Paganin, Paul Ince, Benoit Cauet (fine player, gave his all every game), Ganz (until he joined Milan, still mystifies me why certain players have done this), Branca, Pagliuca, Sosa, Moriero (the shoe-shine boy - great celebration), Diego Pablo Simeone (another brillaint player, many teams were defeated as soon as they saw him on the pitch), Bam-Bam Zamorano, Djorkaeff (met him in France when I was away skiing, nice guy, signed my Gazzetta), Ramon Diaz (only stayed a season I think, but scored some total peaches). Used to quite like Fabio Galante as well, met him once as well.

Most of all today I like Zanetti, a true captain, gentleman and an Inter legend, closely followed by Cambiasso, who seems to have become a legend extremely quickly. Like Il Chino as well, yeah not always consistent but a true Interista. Also like to mention Roberto Scarpini from Inter channel, makes listening to games a total joy. Hopefully my mate is getting Sky Italia this season and we'll share the card with our receivers!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

There was an article about him in the latest ICF magazine, might translate it sometime...
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fratelli d'Italia
    There was an article about him in the latest ICF magazine, might translate it sometime...
    please do mate! such an emotional player, i hope we win scudetto this season so he can come and celebrate with players like recoba,cordoba,zanetti and moratti

Fav. Player
    i like Figo and

hes such a talented player!!! i love him!!!! hes determined to win and hes such a fighter and so passionate about the game!!!
    **AnGeLwInKs** **MwAh**

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Zanett

Quote Originally Posted by alvaro
    please do mate! such an emotional player, i hope we win scudetto this season so he can come and celebrate with players like recoba,cordoba,zanetti and moratti

Yes, I would love to see that happen! The first time I ever saw him was back in '98 just before Chile played Italy in the 2nd round. Blurting his heart out to the Chilean National Anthem - now that's patriotism!
    FOR WITH GOD NOTHING WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE - (Luke 1:37)

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF

ZAMORANNOO

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

It's only recently I've realized what this guy was. What a man!
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alvaro
    HANDOYO! plz re updload it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaled
    thanks.
    You guys still want it?

Handyo