Thread: We Are The Best!

Fav. Player
    Alvaro Recoba

10 years of FIF

We Are The Best!

From Goal.com
    What always keeps an Inter fan going year in year out you ask? Hope, faith, loyalty, dreams. Dreams of our wonderful team finally achieving success. Never has a club that has been so consistently good with such great players failed to secure anything meaningful. It is incomprehensible and simply baffling. Puzzling to those on the outside and frustrating for those that cherish this great club. Our souls may dampen for a short while, but we always return in full voice. This is the way of the Intresti. If we must wait another ten years we wait with eagerness and joy.

after reading this article, my feelings toward Internazionale is more to loyalty and love. yeah, we're a dreamer..even thought we lose so many time at the peak of our journey to glory..we always fight back.but someday we will win and by then, we'll have our laughter more than any club ever had..and we will always keep dreaming and make it happen. Forza Internazionale!

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    what else may i say than forza inter and the day of our great winn is close realy close
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player

Canada

We have the best team we had in a long long time and I can smell that Scudetto
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Quote Originally Posted by Miike
    We have the best team we had in a long long time and I can smell that Scudetto
    Or/and Champions League.

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Good little piece there, considering the source and all.

Anyway if I could see into the future and see we wouldn't have success for another 30 years I wouldn't even think twice of jumping ship and switching teams and I mean that.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    everything is ours in next 2 years
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    Milito

Hong Kong

81 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    maybe it sounds stupid...but I have a feeling that when Inter win, I will be able to win something too

I've been looking quite good on papers but failing to win anything for many years too. That's why I'm such a loyal fan!!

Greece

10 years of FIF
    I think that if we don't win something within 3 years, we'll have to wait for a surprise season to win something. I reallythink though that we have the potential to beat everyone. Let's hope we have a killer season!

Fav. Player
    Ronnie , L'Impe

i believe it's our year cuz Mancini has a lot of choices and i think we have almost 15-16 players who deserves a place in first 11 ... it's good for a team who fight's for Scudeto and CHL
    Interistoo 4Life ... Just Death Seperates Me and BlacknBLue Flag

Fav. Player
    Alvaro Recoba

10 years of FIF
    i want our inter this seasons and nest seasons and the rest of the seasons to be INVINCIBLE! no draw or lose only win! win! and win!

Fav. Player
    JZ

Quote Originally Posted by darsez
    maybe it sounds stupid...but I have a feeling that when Inter win, I will be able to win something too

I've been looking quite good on papers but failing to win anything for many years too. That's why I'm such a loyal fan!!
    And we start d winning cycle tonight ...

Fav. Player
    Milito

Hong Kong

81 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by sayakonline
    Quote Originally Posted by darsez

And we start d winning cycle tonight ...

I need to work harder too!!!!!!! let me win with Inter together!!!