Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Class of this forum..

Class of this forum..

I can not be only one who has noticed this. Everything but amount of members has been going down here already for a while. And as a most scarying example - Transfers & Rumours section. Management tried to change things better by modifying its structure, but instead it's only gone worse.

Most important section Games & Tactics has been filled also with huge amount of posts with nothing to say. Reading match-topics used to be great enjoy. Great anlyzis over and over again. No there is 25 pages BS and one page good writing from examples like Jimmy, Frisko, MoH, Jake, Tommi, Cafe Cordoba, Hamed, Han, Helal and Tim. There are more good writers also but the spam has covered them under it.

Too bad that half year ago this was great forum. One single coppa victory brough this forum full of gloryhunters. I'm too afraid to imagine next May when Inter wins scudetto. Expect 500 new users in a day. Management, please create underground.

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

Nice idea...it should be improved before its too late...
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

Syria

10 years of FIF
    i think my posts per day has gone to about 2. For various reasons yes, but like my good friend Ari said this is surely one of them.

i havent read a thread in transfersNrumours in a long time.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

I think there is a logical explanation to it. This is the off-season, and there are no or little games to talk about.

As for rumors, we got our men earlier than usual this year. It's not like before when we were rumored to sell Crespo, Ronaldo, Crappavaro etc.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    i dont know about ari, but i wasnt talking about games or transfers. im talking in general, this was like a good party that got taken over by alot of gatecrashers after the free alko.

Im not saying anything is bad, or anything can be done. its a popular site, as it grows bigger we have to aswell, so nothing can be asked of the moderators to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    i dont know about ari, but i wasnt talking about games or transfers. im talking in general, this was like a good party that got taken over by alot of gatecrashers after the free alko.
    I couldn't sum my feelings better, my friend.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    I agree that quality has gone down due to a number of posters who seem to be addicted to one liners posts.

Example: I couldn't watch or follow online the Birra Moretti trophy, so when I got home I checked the thread only to find an incredible amount of terrible posts, with no explanation whasoever. How can you write "Oh my God" and the hit the submit button??? How can you go on and on about Matrix killing Zlatan and not take the time to explain what happened?

Some posters should really start to use the EDIT button, instead of posting 10 one liners in a row. We're not here to race who's posting more. We're here to share ideas, celebrate and criticise Inter, talk about football and everything else. We're supposed to have fun, but remember, our posts are supposed to be a CONTRIBUTION.

We should also remember to use to new Links to streams sticky thread from now on.

As top poster in this forums I can tell you that it doesn't really matter how much you post every day, it's all about contributing to discussions and have fun, who gives a shit about who's got the most posts.

I can easily think of people that have contributed more with 300 posts than others that posted twice or three times that.

Having said all this, I also want to add that many people have actually improved dramatically in the quality of their posts, well done guys.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    i must say that i did post whoring when i was at 700 or 1700 posts ..something...that was few weeks ago

but we all make mistakes, i run to get the post number, as i was new here and all that...

but i think i improved and i dont post just to post. i dont care about post number anymore, and i can see how anoying is that when someone is posting 2 words or just few letters.

iam sorry for what i did, but it wot happen again.

problem is that iam not englishman, and sometimes i cant say what i really want to say. its because of language.
    i love this forum, and i still have lot of free time, but i dont post like crazy anymore, just when i feel i need, when i have something to say
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

And I'm here for a very long time...If there wasn't a server breakdown I would now have about 600 posts...Now I have just more than 350...And I repeat I'm here for a very long time...Most of my posts are made in "Ronaldo.." thread and thats not even close to amount that someone has in a specific thread...So I don't find myself in "stupid posting" group..

No, Kova you aren't those. You are those who are known from their opinions. Though most people here doesn't agree with you in most of you posts(and that's because those are related to Ronaldo), you have earned a great respect atleast from me. And that is because you got some opinions my friend.

Your opinion of R9 is one of those most know opinions in this forum. Other likes are for example Hamed's praise for Cuperman and Frisko's praise for Mancini. Not to forget him keeping Matrix as a world-class. I disagree him but also respect. Cafe Cordoba and Han hate Veron, everybody knows that.

Amount of posts doesn't tell a shit.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    i feel like no one trusts me...

maybe i should ask administrators to delete cro nerazzurro and i should log in as new user...

that would show that i dont care about posts
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    martin you're ok, there's no need to worry. We all do mistakes as new users. I almost got killed by Jimmy when I revealed a Gobbi result in the wrong thread

Just think about the present and the future, no need to feel bad about the past, trust me.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Sta

I don't know what to say. I partly feel that I agree with the complaints made in this thread. Further I fear that what I write isn't really interesting at all. Lastly I would say that I'm by no means post whoring, or am I? Always thinking 'bout myself...

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    thanks frisko.
    i just have that feeling that everyone are just ignoring posts made by me

Guys, do I fall in the category of the dodgy posts? If I do then I mjst apoligise for making your experince less enjoyable but I will try to improve.
    I don't even have that many posts for the time I have being here and if I write crap then I must really look at improving.
    "Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you."

mms://a233.v8534f.c8534.g.vm.akamais...ANA_750_en.wmv

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic
    Guys, do I fall in the category of the dodgy posts? If I do then I mjst apoligise for making your experince less enjoyable but I will try to improve.
    I don't even have that many posts for the time I have being here and if I write crap then I must really look at improving.
    mate, you dont post enough. lol but i always enjoy reading them. Hey Vic did u see Virgin Airlines birthday special? Return to Brisbane is $160

Are you serious? Mate maybe when I have my Uni holidays we should meet up. Well I have to check if my budget allows. $160 I can do that! wow.
    "Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you."

mms://a233.v8534f.c8534.g.vm.akamais...ANA_750_en.wmv

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Well I feel that sometimes I overdo it with posting, and specially this past week coz I have nothing better to do when I return home than surf the Internet. I think that the primary forums: "Games&Tactics", "Transfer&Rumours", "General Inter Stuff" and "Player&Coaches", should have more careful posting, since they are the most in-use. Forums like "Fan Exchange" and "Off-topic Discussions" and "Flamers Paradise" should have more lenience.

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Re: Class of this forum..

Quote Originally Posted by Ari
    examples like Jimmy, Frisko, MoH, Jake, Tommi, Cafe Cordoba, Hamed, Han, Helal and Tim.
    And how many of those are actually active, two i would say [Frisko & Hamed]. Others post maybe once a week or even less...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari
    There are more good writers also but the spam has covered them under it.
    Thatīs true.

Thatīs why i nowdays usually click search and write a username there and see if he/she has posted anything in a while. If not, then iīm out for few days until i do that again. Weird i know, but i cant read 1000 one-liners a day...
    Quote Originally Posted by helal
    i havent read a thread in transfersNrumours in a long time.
    Neither have i.

To be correct, i have hardly read this forum at all anymore. Iīve been having my own one-man-protest-against-Inter for a while. Inter might be stronger than at last season [or might not, too early to tell], but seeing few of these new signings doesnīt actually make me a happy camper [and iīm not talking about Pizarro or Samuel]. Itīs fun to despise a player, but when that same player joins "your" team, then thatīs not something i look forward to. Oh well, i guess i have to get over it...

But itīs off-season at the moment, so...weīll see...
    Peppino Prisco: "La gioia pių grande? Scontata. Il Milan in B. E per ben due volte: una... a pagamento e una... gratis. Sono dell 'idea che una retrocessione cancelli almeno cinque scudetti conquistati e che la vittoria di una Mitropa Cup elimini i residui"

Peppino Prisco: "Io non rubo il campionato, e in Serie B non son mai stato"

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

Thax Ari..It really means a lot to me..Especially if I'm known as Ronaldo-defender..lol