Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inter's most valuable player (besides J. Zanetti)

Fav. Player

Canada

Inter's most valuable player (besides J. Zanetti)

Just thought of this topic now. Which player do u think would be the biggest blow for us to lose (besides Javier Zanetti because we already know he will always be with us). So then, who is our most valuable player? Mods, maybe a poll can spice things up

IMO, when you look at what was so special about us last year, our scoring capabilities. With Adriano having scored 48 goals in 49 matches and being just as consistent with Brasil in both the confederations cup and coppa america. Adriano has made himself a huge name at our club and is already considered the best in the world at his position.

With an excellent strike partner like Martins, we know we have an attack that is untouchable.

Other opinions?
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

I think that Cambiasso is an integral part of the team as well as Adriano. Cordoba is vital when we don't have Il Capitano.
    "Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you."

mms://a233.v8534f.c8534.g.vm.akamais...ANA_750_en.wmv

Syria

10 years of FIF
    AS frisko has said soemwhere, players who just cant be replaced in the starting 11.

Cordoba, Zanetti, Adriano, Martins, Cambiasso. Sadly, it should be more than that. All big teams have almost 10 players who cant be replaced (if not 11) but at Inter its always a small number, geez we dont even have a fixed starting keeper.

Fav. Player

Saudi Arabia

10 years of FIF
    i would say cafe, the defence is hardly anything without him
    FORZA INTER

Yeah I get nervous when he is not there.
    "Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you."

mms://a233.v8534f.c8534.g.vm.akamais...ANA_750_en.wmv

The First most Important player is : J Zanitti (of course)

I think there is one player , that did not have what he deserve , this player is CRUZ .
    I like this player , he is always comes in the hard times and score a goal
    like what he did at the end of the last season .
    HE IS WAITING FOR COMPLETE CHANCE , I HOPE HE GOT IT THIS SEASON .

Fav. Player
    Oh I can't deci

Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    AS frisko has said soemwhere, players who just cant be replaced in the starting 11.

Cordoba, Zanetti, Adriano, Martins, Cambiasso. Sadly, it should be more than that. All big teams have almost 10 players who cant be replaced (if not 11) but at Inter its always a small number, geez we dont even have a fixed starting keeper.
    the way I see it, those 5 are the "core" of the team. Sure, other teams may have a fixed starting 11, but we have at least 5 players who Im sure will leave blood, sweat and tears on the pitch.
    TI AMO INTER

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by BFC82

the way I see it, those 5 are the "core" of the team. Sure, other teams may have a fixed starting 11, but we have at least 5 players who Im sure will leave blood, sweat and tears on the pitch.
    well..and samuel and pizzaro and solari?
    Wallace

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Cordoba is the most important player in defence
    Cambiasso is the most important player in midfield
    Adriano is the most important player in offense
    but Javier Zanetti is the most important player of Inter

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    Cordoba, J. Zanetti, Cambiasso and Adriano are definitely the backbone of Inter now. I'm not too sure about Martins though, since I personally think that we will do well even without him. Not saying that I think he is not good enough. He is an excellent player, but with Adriano, Martins is just the extra firepower.

As for Samuel, Pizzaro and Solari, I don't think that we can say that they are an integral part of the team since we haven't seen them play often.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Disagree here. All big teams don't have 10 irreplacable players. Maybe 2 or 3. They have clear starting eleven which starts most of the games but if their player gets injured - they can replace it.

Taking nothing away from Cambiasso and Martins, Helal. They are easily replaced by C Zanetti and Cruz if needed. Cordoba, J Zanetti and Adriano are my irreplacable men in this squad.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    i agree with ari only adriano j.zanetii and cordoba are irreplacable the rest of the squad is pretty easy to replace specialy this year we ve got 2 man on each position and most of them are on same level
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player

Canada

Cambiasso cannot be replaced by C. Zanetti. You cannot even compare the 2 in means of skill and the way the help the team.

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Greece

83 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Miike
    Cambiasso cannot be replaced by C. Zanetti. You cannot even compare the 2 in means of skill and the way the help the team.
    That's my opinion too.

I think our most valuable player besides Zanetti is Adriano.
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

RUBE MERDA

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Cordoba is very much irreplaceable at the moment in our defence. He has many qualities that make him a good defender but what seperates him from other contenders is that he has proven to have an Inter heart. This is what endears him to the fans and thus makes him our next most valuable player.

Cambiasso likewise is a passionate, hardworking and talented player who in the space of just one season has made him a fan favorite. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realise that Cuchu loves playing for Inter and does it with heart. Without him, our midfield is lost.

Adriano, while being hugely talented has yet to prove that he is irreplaceable. I would like to think that Inter could function pretty well with Cruz and Martins.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    Ronnie , L'Impe

for me the irreplaceable players are Adri and Cordoba ... we cant do without them ...
    Interistoo 4Life ... Just Death Seperates Me and BlacknBLue Flag

Fav. Player
    JZ

b4 d season is over i beleive we wud be able to add Pizzaro and Samuel to that list ... i worry bout r wingers though

Fav. Player

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Miki
    Cordoba is very much irreplaceable at the moment in our defence. He has many qualities that make him a good defender but what seperates him from other contenders is that he has proven to have an Inter heart. This is what endears him to the fans and thus makes him our next most valuable player.

Cambiasso likewise is a passionate, hardworking and talented player who in the space of just one season has made him a fan favorite. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realise that Cuchu loves playing for Inter and does it with heart. Without him, our midfield is lost.

Adriano, while being hugely talented has yet to prove that he is irreplaceable. I would like to think that Inter could function pretty well with Cruz and Martins.

Ciao,
    Tim
    Hugely disagree on that one. The partnership Adriano and Martins have is 4 times the one of Cruz and Oba. I would even think Recoba-Adriano is a better partnership. Sure Cruz is a good player, but there's no way he can replace Adriano. Adriano is the type of player that can carry a team, the only other player we have like that on Inter is Javier Zanetti.

This is just my opinion though

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Cordoba,Adriano,Cambiasso and soon Samuel.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Miike
    Hugely disagree on that one. The partnership Adriano and Martins have is 4 times the one of Cruz and Oba. I would even think Recoba-Adriano is a better partnership. Sure Cruz is a good player, but there's no way he can replace Adriano. Adriano is the type of player that can carry a team, the only other player we have like that on Inter is Javier Zanetti.

This is just my opinion though
    I understand what you mean; Adriano is an excellent player that skillwise, has no match in Inter, save Recoba. However, what i meant was that Inter could do comparatively well even with a Cruz & Martins partnership. Sure, they might not be as lethal together as if either one was paired with Adriano, but i was just pointing out that Inter can survive the loss of Adriano.

Of course, that's not something i am hoping for.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B