Thread: I need your help with something personal

I need your help with something personal

I Need to know what do you think..
    I Got a problem with some of my friends, who isn't really there for me.
    Today i had some preformance in a club, and all the way and all night they annoyed me and after they wannet to come and see me performing they say "why we go why we go" and always they are not supportive ! and today i was really absent from this..

They are really good friends, but really when they want, what should i do? i don't know how to handle this...

(my first serious personal topic, be nice )
    Im Back..

bro I think consistancy and loyality are 2 major factors in friendship...unfortunetly its very hard nowadays to find this kind of people....so dont worry, just keep them as your far friends...treat them well but dont put them in a close friends list

I feel like genious
    MERDA ROSSONERA-TI ODIO

RISPETTO PER TUTTI...PIETA PER NESSUNO

PER L'HONORE DELLA MAGLIA SIAMO PRONTI ALLA BATTAGLIA

Vinci ad Atene, godi in Europa...torni in Italia e ti scopri un idiota -36

Syria

10 years of FIF
    why dont you speak to them? tell them, that they are never supportive and if they dont see where your coming from then tell them youll move on. lay it down on them.

Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    why dont you speak to them? tell them, that they are never supportive and if they dont see where your coming from then tell them youll move on. lay it down on them.
    The problem is that when i tell them they act so not seriously about that, and a day after they all act like nothing happend..
    Its sux.
    Im Back..

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by NeRanZurri
    The problem is that when i tell them they act so not seriously about that, and a day after they all act like nothing happend..
    Its sux.
    thats why u gota prove y our serious. tell em to piss off and dont speak to them, they'll think your kidding but after a while they'll notice your not and they will come crawling back.

if they dont come back it means it wasnt to be

Quote Originally Posted by NeRanZurri
    Its sux.
    thats why u gota prove y our serious. tell em to piss off and dont speak to them, they'll think your kidding but after a while they'll notice your not and they will come crawling back.

if they dont come back it means it wasnt to be
    you right, i need to do this one time, i think its the solution for the situation, i hope itll work, if not, ciao.

Thanks..
    Im Back..

I'm happy you found your solution. Good luck.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

WB Gismo

@ NeRanZurri: Good luck with whatever you decide to do, I hope things will all come right again for you.
    Leve Inter, Cercle Brugge, Standard, Palermo

United we stand and divided we fall
    All for one and one for all !!

Its all good now ! thanks..
    Actually i had a birthday party and everything was good and nice, and today we went to do some shopping at Tel Aviv and everything was allright.
    Im Back..

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    What kind of performance was that. Don't tell me it's a strip dance! :p

Anyway, if I were you, I would simply contact Don Han and let him made your friends an offer they wouldn't refuse. Stricty business, nothing personal.

Seriously, I would do 2 things. First, I would look in the mirror and review my own performance. If it was really crappy, then I would ask myself to improve it. Secondly, as some have suggested, I would be frank to my friends and told them about my feelings even though it seems that everyone has forgotten about it now. You don't wanna keep a stone unturned and always look back to this incident and wonder about it. Settle it while it's still 'hot'. You don't have to sound angry, just be reasonable. Also, it'd be nice to ask them for any feedbacks on your performance.

Hope this help.

Handyo