Thread: Greetings from a new member

Greetings from a new member

Hi Guys (and Gals),

Let me start off my (hopefully ) long posting career here in FI forums by saying a BIG hello to everyone in these forums. I'm incredibly excited to be able to share my views and comments about the one thing that we the most.

I'm new to these forums but I've been a huge fan of Inter since the mid - 90's. My adventure with my beloved began in 1995 when I started to watch football with my uncle, back here in Malaysia there's only one league that everyone follows (the EPL) and eventhough I did enjoy watching EPL games immensely, I could not find myself to love any teams there for reasons even I don't really know .

Since Serie A games were not shown in Malaysia back then (thank god for sattelite TV!) and Internet access were limited as well so I got to know Inter through computer games (FIFA and CM), the first time I saw them (albeit digitally) I immediately became attracted witht the team - like it was first love or something

I started off as a casual fan but as more and more coverage of Inter began to emerge here (through Internet or other forms of media) I began to follow Inter more closely, following their results and progress through the different competitions. I began to be more and more "addicted" to Inter as years pass and I began to digest every bit and morsel of information regarding my beloved. I remember that every day I would pray that I will be able to see Inter playing through TV at the very least (always imagining what it would be like to actually be a spectator in the San Siro with 80K + of my fellow interistas )

Well later on I got my wish and Inter games was starting to be aired on TV and I can remember the excitement and thrill of the very first match that I saw of Inter on TV ( I remember my hands were shaking in anticipation of the match ) and the joy I got from that will never ever be forgotten. I will never trade anything in the world for that moment.

Yes, Inter have occasionally made me very sad in the past but like a lasting relationship I would not trade my love for Inter for anything. It is everything to me (besides my GF of course ). In short, Inter is to me more than just a football club.

Oh yeah, and also I'm a BIG supporter of Moratti (I'm expecting some friction here ) bcos to me despite all of his mistakes, he is to me the greatest owner that any club could have and his blood just runs black and blue. Just looking at his pictures makes me feel proud

And thats all to my long essay I just could not resist saying how much I love the club and I would say it all over again if I'm allowed to! .

FORZA INTER!!!!!!!!

Syria

10 years of FIF
    In short, Inter is to me more than just a football club.
    Nice to have you here, yes hopefully it is a long posting career. Also most of us here are Moratti supporters, so youll fit right in

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

Nice to have one more Interista...Welcome to the forum mate..
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

Welcome, an great story ! sure you make me excited..
    it reminds me when i was little also i saw Inter only on Fifa and Manager games, and then i started follow through the TV when the sport channel here started to show matches from the serie A.
    truly great story.
    Im Back..

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

Belgium

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Welcome mate, you sure started well with your first post

Enjoy your stay here

FORZA INTER
    Due to the changes in the management team, we had to adopt a new domain name !

www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Welcome! Great story, and happy to have you on board.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    what a great fist post welcome mate hope we ll see some more posts like this one from u
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    That's an inspiring first post, thanks for sharing your story and welcome to FI.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Great opening post, it's good to have more members like you.

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

ONLY INTER HAS SUCH A PASSIONATE FANS...welcome brother and post as often as u can
    MERDA ROSSONERA-TI ODIO

RISPETTO PER TUTTI...PIETA PER NESSUNO

PER L'HONORE DELLA MAGLIA SIAMO PRONTI ALLA BATTAGLIA

Vinci ad Atene, godi in Europa...torni in Italia e ti scopri un idiota -36

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Aloha newbie! I hope your posting continues in this manner. You will do well in future. :hug:

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B