Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1623242526

Thread: Robert Acquafresca

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    And how does that matter to anyone but azzuri supporters?? He is not an inter player and will never be.

He never said everyone here should hope he does well Stefan. He just said generally, "let's hope" probably because he is an Azzurri supporter along with many other members on this forum...
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    He never said everyone here should hope he does well Stefan. He just said generally, "let's hope" probably because he is an Azzurri supporter along with many other members on this forum...
    That maybe the case but he made it sound like everyone here should be wishing acquafresca well... Personally I don't care for any player once they go from inter...
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    That maybe the case but he made it sound like everyone here should be wishing acquafresca well... Personally I don't care for any player once they go from inter...

Good for you man...I don't think he made it sound like everyone should be wishing at all...I think you just misinterpreted him.
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Maybe. Either way doesn't really matter. People can continue wishing him and bonucci and co well if they want, I won't ever be doing that..
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    L'Imperatore
    Old name
    Hadrian

Estonia

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Acquafresca loaned to Bologna with option for half-ownership (article)

I've always wondered if this guy could have a serious impact on the league... looks like he could get some minutes this time around, paired well with Di Vaio? I wouldn't be surprised if he finds the back of the net a few times.
    "I don't think drugs are the problem."

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrian View Post
    Acquafresca loaned to Bologna with option for half-ownership (article)

I've always wondered if this guy could have a serious impact on the league... looks like he could get some minutes this time around, paired well with Di Vaio? I wouldn't be surprised if he finds the back of the net a few times.

He got minutes for Cagliari, and was pretty good, but that is about it. He was way over-hyped...pretty good player, but no where near good enough for all the drama that ensued after we got rid of him lol

7. Thanks (1): snake

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I was so right in this case. Kept saying that he is an average player but people here were as furious at letting him go as we would be when Sneijder leaves.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    I was so right in this case. Kept saying that he is an average player but people here were as furious at letting him go as we would be when Sneijder leaves.
    IF Sneijder leaves

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    but no where near good enough for all the drama that ensued after we got rid of him lol
    Did you have to fucking remind me?

Fav. Player
    L'Imperatore
    Old name
    Hadrian

Estonia

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    "I don't think drugs are the problem."

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Vanuatu

I've thought of an idea for a new game. Acquafresca Bingo. Everyone is given a 4x4 grid of random Serie A clubs. Once Acquafresca has been on loan to all sixteen clubs on one card that person wins. By my reckoning someone should have this won by about next Monday.

In the meantime, anyone want to guess which random provincial he'll be loaned to next season?