Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 202

Thread: Greek league

  1. #1

    Join Date
    26 Aug 05
    Posts
    3
    Thanked
    0 times



    Greek league

    panathinaikos f.c. - olympiacos c.f.p. 0 - 2

  2. #2
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    where pani?


  3. #3
    Pani's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    1,984
    Thanked
    54 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Greece

    83 10 years of FIF
    We are the best in Greece.

    60000 rubbits watching our players dominating...

    The 9th championship in last 10 is ours.(A ref has won the remaining one )
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

    RUBE MERDA

  4. #4

    Join Date
    01 Sep 05
    Posts
    42
    Thanked
    0 times



    Forza Olympiakos Forza gate 7

    Rangers Fans when we played Pana


  5. #5
    Pani's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    1,984
    Thanked
    54 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Greece

    83 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by parkhead_bear
    Forza Olympiakos Forza gate 7

    Rangers Fans when we played Pana

    Forza Rangers
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

    RUBE MERDA

  6. #6
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    Pani! your from Athens let me ask you, and dont be biased-be honest!

    I am thinking of putting money on AEK Athens to beat Zenit St. Petersburg. The game is in Athens.

    Can you tell me if I am making the right choice? Or is there something about the team that wont allow them to win? Help me out


  7. #7
    Pani's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    1,984
    Thanked
    54 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Greece

    83 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    Pani! your from Athens let me ask you, and dont be biased-be honest!

    I am thinking of putting money on AEK Athens to beat Zenit St. Petersburg. The game is in Athens.

    Can you tell me if I am making the right choice? Or is there something about the team that wont allow them to win? Help me out
    Well Zenit are better than AEK.AEK were lucky in 1st leg.They are lucky in general.

    The 2nd leg is a very difficult game to predict.My first option would be a draw.However AEK could win this game with the help of their fans.
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

    RUBE MERDA

  8. #8
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    Wow Zenit better then AEK? thats a shock to me.

    I just might not bet on them now, are u sure this isnt because your a olympiacos fan


  9. #9
    interista7's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Sep 05
    Posts
    691
    Thanked
    3 times
    Fav. Player
    Capitano



    Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    Wow Zenit better then AEK? thats a shock to me.

    I just might not bet on them now, are u sure this isnt because your a olympiacos fan
    AEK will probably win this one one way or another.

    About 65000 people pushing them forward..
    I think AEK will win.

    Don't bet that Panathinaikos will win, that's for sure..
    And the best for last: Please God a good result against Real.....
    |INTER F.C.|

  10. #10
    Pani's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    1,984
    Thanked
    54 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Greece

    83 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    Wow Zenit better then AEK? thats a shock to me.

    I just might not bet on them now, are u sure this isnt because your a olympiacos fan
    Always listen to ...fair Pani.
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

    RUBE MERDA

  11. #11
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    i did listen to you buddy

    instead i put money on milan to beat Shalke, and they bloody didnt! Maybe i should alway put money on Milan then lol


  12. #12
    interista7's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Sep 05
    Posts
    691
    Thanked
    3 times
    Fav. Player
    Capitano



    Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    i did listen to you buddy

    instead i put money on milan to beat Shalke, and they bloody didnt! Maybe i should alway put money on Milan then lol
    Oh my God...
    AEK...what a sad story..full of misery and crying ..

    Pani was right, glad you didn't lose your money for these fackers..
    Unfortunately you lost your money for some other fackers but that's another story!

    Pani did you watch the game against AEK?

    The worst game for Olympiacos this year, a 3-1 win though !


    I wonder what would have happened if we had played good...
    |INTER F.C.|

  13. #13
    Pani's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    1,984
    Thanked
    54 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Greece

    83 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by interista7
    Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    i did listen to you buddy

    instead i put money on milan to beat Shalke, and they bloody didnt! Maybe i should alway put money on Milan then lol
    Oh my God...
    AEK...what a sad story..full of misery and crying ..

    Pani was right, glad you didn't lose your money for these fackers..
    Unfortunately you lost your money for some other fackers but that's another story!

    Pani did you watch the game against AEK?

    The worst game for Olympiacos this year, a 3-1 win though !


    I wonder what would have happened if we had played good...
    I watched the game in supersport and I almost broke my TV with this asshole Antoniou.

    Something must be done with Georgatos.
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

    RUBE MERDA

  14. #14
    interista7's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Sep 05
    Posts
    691
    Thanked
    3 times
    Fav. Player
    Capitano



    Georgatos...
    I can't even look at him ..
    It's ok if Beckam makes you look like a shit, but Lakis?????


    Venetidis is ok now,he's resuming training, let's hope he's back in action in a while..
    We need a serius LB asap!
    |INTER F.C.|

  15. #15
    Pani's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    1,984
    Thanked
    54 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Greece

    83 10 years of FIF
    We should have got Dragutinovic.
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

    RUBE MERDA

  16. #16
    interista7's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Sep 05
    Posts
    691
    Thanked
    3 times
    Fav. Player
    Capitano



    Quote Originally Posted by Pani
    We should have got Dragutinovic.

    Most deginetely!
    Geo's perfomances, especially in defence, explains why Trond wanted him so desperately..

    He ended up in Sevilla, so we still to have to watch Georgatos play and pray god to give us the strength not to break our TV set..
    |INTER F.C.|

  17. #17
    Pani's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    1,984
    Thanked
    54 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Greece

    83 10 years of FIF
    Think a team with healthy Patsa and Venetidis on the right and left side of defense!!!
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

    RUBE MERDA

  18. #18
    interista7's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Sep 05
    Posts
    691
    Thanked
    3 times
    Fav. Player
    Capitano



    That would be great, but I don't think Patsa will ever regain his form
    I have many hopes for Venetidis though, we need him more than ever.
    |INTER F.C.|

  19. #19
    interista7's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Sep 05
    Posts
    691
    Thanked
    3 times
    Fav. Player
    Capitano



    We raised PAOK from the dead as we did two years ago..

    Also, PAOK fans expected their team to land at the airport in order to applause their players...
    Pretty miserable for them, pretty honourable for Olympiacos, it's good our opponents to konw we are the best and hate us so much!

    Let's hope we don't play in such way (especially in defence) against Lyon, because I'll be having nightmares for the rest of my life..
    |INTER F.C.|

  20. #20
    interista7's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Sep 05
    Posts
    691
    Thanked
    3 times
    Fav. Player
    Capitano



    Quote Originally Posted by yuko
    I'm 16, many times thought of why am I Interista but cannot change, because firstly I don't want to, second, there's other team in Italy to support! and last but certainly not least is that I have Inter in my heart. And tonight, two clubs I root for a lot, Panathinaikos and Barcelona, are playing against each other but you don't see me miserable or anything.
    It depends on your personality, like how much each person can tolerate... I can say I have been through many hard times, in fact I can't remember any really great moments that I had in my life, but I'm still hanging. I know people that in my place would have committed 10 suicides!
    You are a Panathinaikos fan, that's why
    (Just kidding man)
    |INTER F.C.|

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •