Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Primo

Fav. Player
    Santigol

Primo

Why was he banned, and how long is he banned for?
    Poor primo, I guess the poster boys got the management before primo had a chance to explain himself.
    Feel proud, poster boys.

:redface:

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    He's serving a week-long ban because he has been warned a few times before about his excessive use of the offensive language yet he still continues with that kind of attitude.

This has nothing to do with the relationship between the management and the "poster boys". Primo was involved in heated arguments before the Argentina - England debacle and he has refused to change his attitude.

Fav. Player
    Santigol

Week long ban is not that bad, for the supposed things he did.
    For the record, the Argentina-England thread that primo got in trouble with, was because of the poster boys.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Is Primo your alter ego catanha?

Fav. Player
    Santigol

Nah, I'm not from Sicily. I'm just asking because if he's banned, then I thought a poster boy (who's name I won't mention) should get the same punishment, but atleast primo had the class to keep in the forum.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    i think we should stop on this poster boy crap, im sure we are all much older then this.

Fav. Player
    Santigol

?
    What's wrong with calling someone a poster boy? It is hardly offensive. It just means that they are a person who concentrates on the big clubs and doesn't care for the little boys.
    Don't tell me you have a bleeding heart helal?

I made this thread just to know what happened to primo, not to start a who's the biggest bleeder in the forum contest, I guess thats my fault though..I should've read the forum rules.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    maybe a polll would help lol

btw, we should create a a-league topic...

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catanha
    Week long ban is not that bad, for the supposed things he did.
    For the record, the Argentina-England thread that primo got in trouble with, was because of the poster boys.
    The management has read that topic and we came to a unanimous decision.

?
    What's wrong with calling someone a poster boy? It is hardly offensive. It just means that they are a person who concentrates on the big clubs and doesn't care for the little boys.
    Don't tell me you have a bleeding heart helal?
    What's wrong with supporting big clubs? I support Inter, a big club, am I a poster boy? You support Inter too, don't you? Then, aren't you someone who concentrate on the big club, and by your own definition, aren't you a poster boy too? As long as they support that one club and stick with it through thick & thin, it is wrong to call them poster boys. Poster boys are those like Gismo, who abandoned Inter for Real Madrid.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

What the hell is a poster boy in the first place??

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Re: Primo

Why was he banned, and how long is he banned for?
    Poor primo, I guess the poster boys got the management before primo had a chance to explain himself.
    Feel proud, poster boys.

:redface:
    First of all, his banning wasn't because of the England-Argentina thing only. That was the icing on the cake sort of speak, he had it coming for a long time.

I don't know if you followed what he used to write, but he got into 'fights' with more than one member. His attitude also showed lack of respect to others, and he can't simply disagree respectfully.

And the stuff he wrote about Kate, and picking on her because she is a girl, and him accusing the mods of biasing against him for childish reasons that he made up, all contributed to the ban!

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Lol I feel like a ghost in this thread, so much 'hinting' without naming me

About this hilarious 'poster boy' business, just for information, I only support INTER. When I get the chance to watch other leagues, I've alway enjoyed watching Man Utd and Real play. That doesn't mean I support them. And I surely don't care that they're big clubs.

As a matter of fact I really enjoy watching Nottingham Forest and Sheffield Wednesday, I wish I had the chance to do it more often. A friend of mine has promised to take me to see Forest like ages ago, but no luck yet. And I'm sure Katie will drag my arse to an Owls game sooner or later.

I don't believe in supporting more than one team, I couldn't do it. There are teams I dislike (Chelsea, Arsenal, a certain black and white team) and I support their opponents when they play against them.

Otherwise, when I watch football, I like to have a 'the better team shall win' attitude. Even with national teams.

Anyway, sorry for the off-topic yak yak, and good morning! You fell asleep last night reading this!
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Frisko, just say Ayala is better than Nesta, and let's all stop fighting

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    Frisko, just say Ayala is better than Nesta, and let's all stop fighting
    I'll do that the day you put on a Zlatan shirt
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

How are you equating the two? The first is debatable, while the second is definite, impossible, imporbable, no, non, nien!

Fav. Player
    Santigol

Did anyone just read through Friskos waffle or what? FFS...don't have to write an essay about it. Also, I'm shocked that you would think that I was referring to you as a poster boy, shocked!

Handoyo: Inter is hardly a big club, I'm talking about how they don't care about hte little guys, they might support one team but they will always concentrate ont he big boys etc. no credit to the little guys, ie- " NO Way, Ayala is sh1t, Nesta is better" or "Beckham he is the best" :lol

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Luis, take my words for it, Frisko and Katie aren't only for the big boys, you may think so from the Argie-England topic, but that was different.

Whether Ayala is better than Nesta is debatable, I don't think Frisko only thinks so because Ayala plays in Valencia, there are other reasons.

Can't we all love each other

Fav. Player

Canada

Did anyone just read through Friskos waffle or what? FFS...don't have to write an essay about it. Also, I'm shocked that you would think that I was referring to you as a poster boy, shocked!

Handoyo: Inter is hardly a big club, I'm talking about how they don't care about hte little guys, they might support one team but they will always concentrate ont he big boys etc. no credit to the little guys, ie- " NO Way, Ayala is sh1t, Nesta is better" or "Beckham he is the best" :lol
    Supporting more than 1 team is for homosexuals. Yes for homosexuals. Are you a homosexual? I hope not, therefore leave Frisko alone and stop picking on him just cuz he isnt a homosexual.

Thank you
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Syria

10 years of FIF
    lol mike

Fav. Player
    Santigol

Quote Originally Posted by Miike

Supporting more than 1 team is for homosexuals. Yes for homosexuals. Are you a homosexual? I hope not, therefore leave Frisko alone and stop picking on him just cuz he isnt a homosexual.

Thank you
    wtf???

Hamed- I know that there are more poster boys. But to give Ayala such disrespect makes you top of the poster boy ladder, IMO. But once again, I'm not mentioning any names.