Thread: Goal.com Serie A Poll Results

Fav. Player

Canada

Goal.com Serie A Poll Results

Serie A Poll Results
    by Nicola Rotundo
    Goal.com would like to thank all readers for their valued input regarding the poll we conducted regarding the upcoming Serie A 2005/2006 season. The results are in and all that awaits us now is to watch the season unfold to see if our predictions come true.

Drum roll pleaseÖ.

Regarding how the teams will finish in the top 4 in serie A. Ranked in order
    1) Inter
    2) Milan
    3) Juventus
    4) Roma

Inter will finally lift their first scudetto in over 15 years, which will be great for the championship and their passionate fans, who truly would deserve the victory.

The highest goal-scorer award went to Adriano, followed by Gilardino and Ibrahimovic.

The best summer transfer according to the readers was Juventusí acquisition of Patrick Viera from Arsenal. Gilardino and Pizzaro's respective moves also ranked high in the poll.

The worst summer transfer was Interís acquisition of Figo from Real Madrid. Milanís purchase of Vieri was a close second.

The biggest underachiever of the upcoming season was correlated to the worst summer transfer as the winner was Figo, followed again by Vieri of AC Milan.

The biggest overachiever for the upcoming season was a unanimous surprise, with Del Piero winning this accolade, with his starting position on the Italian National team in question, considering the upcoming World Cup. Pizzaro and Mutu also had strong poll results for this question.

The mid level team which will pose the toughest challenge for competitors will be Fiorentina, with Palermo and Sampdoria following closely behind.

The best Italian player was a very close result, with Gilardino slightly edging Totti.

The Most valuable Player of the Serie A season went to Adriano, with Ibrahimovic in second.

So in summary, Iím glad to hear Inter and Adriano will steal the show making Serie A finally more competitive. Good luck to all the teams for this upcoming season, and let us hope the Italian teams will be competitive in Europe.

-------------------------------

Seems like the idiot got something right
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Il Principe Mil

haha the only good thing i've ever read on goal.com however its not like the goal.com writers or editors had anything to do with it is was fans feedback. I guess theres alot of us Interistas wasting there time on goal.com.

Fav. Player
    Chino

LOL Goal.com is really trying to make up for all the b.s they wrote about us in the past.

Fav. Player

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by fcinterfan
    LOL Goal.com is really trying to make up for all the b.s they wrote about us in the past.
    fcinterfan, I'll have to disagree on that one. Goal.com is the most trusted and resourceful site about soccer on the entire web. I actually trust it more than Inter.it or Gazzetta Dello Sport.

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF
    GOAL.com is not the most trusted nor the most resourceful website on the net.
    It is italian Biased and has strong links to AC MILAN, hence the gloryfication of Milan.

Skysports Is the most TRUSTED website on the net.
    They don't post jibberish, only truths and also cover all leagues very well. (slight EPL biase)
    What the eyes do not see, the Heart does not desire.

Fav. Player
    Chino

Quote Originally Posted by Miike
    Quote Originally Posted by fcinterfan
    fcinterfan, I'll have to disagree on that one. Goal.com is the most trusted and resourceful site about soccer on the entire web. I actually trust it more than Inter.it or Gazzetta Dello Sport.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Look at this, Miike.

Doh!

Handyo

Fav. Player

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Look at this, Miike.

Doh!

Handyo
    Goal.com HQ should be hit by a fkn plane.

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Greece

83 10 years of FIF
    I will wait for the championship.We are Inter.Don't forget it.
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

RUBE MERDA

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Look at this, Miike.

Doh!

Handyo
    does BBilan sponsor Goal.com?
    Wallace

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke12
    does BBilan sponsor Goal.com?
    Goal.com is the owner of acmilan.com, I believe. Or the developer, or the producer. Whatever it is, it's an unholy alliance.

Handyo