Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Hullo Hullo from The Blue Order

  1. #1

    Join Date
    01 Sep 05
    Posts
    42
    Thanked
    0 times



    Hullo Hullo from The Blue Order

    Just thought I would say Hullo to you guys.

    How many do you think you will bring Ibrox. Wish we could go to the San Siro.

    You should come and check out our site www.theblueorder.co.uk we have a helpful section for anyone who has never been to Glasgow and you get a very good ''Welcome To Blue Heaven'' when you come.

  2. #2
    cool_cuchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 04
    Posts
    2,494
    Thanked
    1 times
    Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I



    nice that you stop by here....
    enjoy your visit here..., we have sections on Champion League somewhere, and make sure you visit this forum prior to our game
    -----------------------

  3. #3
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,680
    Thanked
    5,704 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Benvenuto!

    Hopefully, our Champions' League clashes will be a spectacle that one would talk about in ages. Hopefully, it'll end to our favor too. :p

    I've moved this to the Fans Exchange forum where other members of the forum can also welcome you to this #1 English-speaking Inter forum. (Disclaimer: Self-declared)


    Handyo

  4. #4
    Fabio's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Apr 04
    Posts
    6,772
    Thanked
    51 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti



    Welcome to the forum, I am trying to go to the Ibrox game, any info on tickets?

    Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

  5. #5
    J zanetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,356
    Thanked
    95 times



    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Welcome to the forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Inter!
    I am trying to go to the Ibrox game, any info on tickets?

    Fabio
    I will travel to glasgow for the game. So I'll keep you posted regarding ticket availability and so on
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

    "In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

    R.I.P Cipe

  6. #6

    Join Date
    01 Sep 05
    Posts
    42
    Thanked
    0 times



    good you will enjoy it.

  7. #7
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by J zanetti
    Welcome to the forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Inter!
    I am trying to go to the Ibrox game, any info on tickets?

    Fabio
    I will travel to glasgow for the game. So I'll keep you posted regarding ticket availability and so on
    How many fans are we allowed to have their? Im thinking of going, i love English-Scottish type stadiums.


  8. #8
    J zanetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,356
    Thanked
    95 times



    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    Quote Originally Posted by J zanetti
    Welcome to the forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Inter!
    I am trying to go to the Ibrox game, any info on tickets?

    Fabio
    I will travel to glasgow for the game. So I'll keep you posted regarding ticket availability and so on
    How many fans are we allowed to have their? Im thinking of going, i love English-Scottish type stadiums.
    I'm sure just like any other european cup games we will be allocated 10% of the stadium capacity! The capacity of Ibrox is just over 50 000. So, I would say we will get round about 5 000 tickets allocated to us
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

    "In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

    R.I.P Cipe

  9. #9
    Kato's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Jun 05
    Posts
    4,811
    Thanked
    623 times
    Fav. Player
    CN69

    Italy

    10 years of FIF
    If I can blag the day off college the next day, i'll be going & staying with my gran in Glasgow Though it's going to be a tough match for me, obviously i'll be rooting for Inter, but i've been a Rangers fan for many years too
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

    Liberta' per gli ultras

    No al calcio moderno


  10. #10

    Join Date
    01 Sep 05
    Posts
    42
    Thanked
    0 times



    We all expect Inter to win as we are not the same class. We feel we should be but we are not. The noise at Ibrox will be fantastic and all the Inter fans will be welcomed into Ibrox. Even a few beers in the pubs around Ibrox

  11. #11

    Join Date
    13 Apr 05
    Posts
    24
    Thanked
    0 times



    For all fans who are planning on travelling to Glasgow-I think the number of tickets is dependant on how many the club ask for.

    For Rangers champions league game against Porto, Porto only got the corner at the Broomloan Road end the same as all SPL clubs excluding Celtic which is around 800 and never filled it.

    I'm hoping for a ticket for Ibrox and then heading to Milan 3 days later for the derby.

    December cant come quick enough!!
    AMcD

  12. #12
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by AMCD
    For all fans who are planning on travelling to Glasgow-I think the number of tickets is dependant on how many the club ask for.

    For Rangers champions league game against Porto, Porto only got the corner at the Broomloan Road end the same as all SPL clubs excluding Celtic which is around 800 and never filled it.

    I'm hoping for a ticket for Ibrox and then heading to Milan 3 days later for the derby.

    December cant come quick enough!!
    So mate, are you a Interista or a Rangers supporter?


  13. #13

    Join Date
    13 Apr 05
    Posts
    24
    Thanked
    0 times



    Inter fan based in Scotland.

    Going to be a great week in December

    Ibrox on the Tuesday and fly to Milan for the derby 3 days later


    Travel over as often as I can for games as well as following my team in Scotland
    AMcD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •