Thread: Goalkeepers Topic

Fav. Player
    JZ

Goalkeepers Topic

Now that d mercato is over ... i beleive we need a dedicated topic for each of the areas of the team ... i thought bout opening these threads bcoz here we can discuss in general bout each area of the team.
    Not individual players but formations , pairings etc. etc. and how they perform in general ...
    So 4 new threads for the 4 areas ...

And this is the Goalkeepers threads

Can we have this topic ' STICKY' ???

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Sorry but I think this topics are useless, we can discuss each player in their own threads. I think you should have asked the Admin team before opening 4 threads like that anyway...
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Syria

10 years of FIF
    i dont like the ideas either.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Yeah, I believe so, Sayak. It's either only 4 separate topics, one for each categories, or one individual topics for each player. I can see your idea and it looked good at first but unfortunately, I am very optimistic that discussions of the same topics will occur in 2 different topics and that is something that we really want to avoid here.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    JZ

Well how bout a thread for formations and pairings ... like to discuss who wud u preffer with Adriano ... people who want Oba respond in Oba's topic while those who feel it shud be Recoba voice their opinions in Recoba's topic.

i dont think that makes a lot of sense ... often u have people with similar ideas discussing along similar lines !

for a direct example i made a post bout our defense in general in d defenders rumor topic ... and right after that i realised it shud not be posted there bcoz there is no rumor element to it

and when u talk bout the defense , u cant post in d individual topics of any of d players can u ?

i accept that we shud not be needing a " GOALKEEPERS TOPIC" ... but i made one just not to undermine their significance to d team

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sayakonline
    Well how bout a thread for formations and pairings ... like to discuss who wud u preffer with Adriano ... people who want Oba respond in Oba's topic while those who feel it shud be Recoba voice their opinions in Recoba's topic.

i dont think that makes a lot of sense ... often u have people with similar ideas discussing along similar lines !

for a direct example i made a post bout our defense in general in d defenders rumor topic ... and right after that i realised it shud not be posted there bcoz there is no rumor element to it

and when u talk bout the defense , u cant post in d individual topics of any of d players can u ?

i accept that we shud not be needing a " GOALKEEPERS TOPIC" ... but i made one just not to undermine their significance to d team
    What you're looking for, is this topic. That topic isn't overpopulated anyway so I don't think there's a need to have 4 separate topics, one for each position. But your suggestion will be taken and if in the future, too many mixed up discussions between different position occur in that topic, 4 separate topics may then be opened.

Handyo