Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FC Artmedia Bratislava - Inter

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

FC Artmedia Bratislava - Inter

Inter's next trip is away to Artmedia in the Tehelné Pole stadium in Bratislava, Slovakia. It's the first game of the new CL campaign, and a chance for the team to bounce back after the Palermo loss.

According to UEFA.com, Inter played once in the same stadium, back in the UEFA cup Winner's cup in 82/83, and we lost the game.

According to the weather network, it should be a ligh rainy night, with a temperature of 15°C.

I just hope the quality of the pitch is okay, but playing on the horrible Meazza pitch makes things easier.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    One thing is for sure, we'll see Walter Samuel starting this one. We must take 3 points, both because we need to get back on track after Palermo, and because we'll have a game in an empty S Siro next.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    seems like cordoba is going to move to the right and samuel + matrix in the middle and byebye to ze maria
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

We have to realize that ZM was exposed because of Veorn. If he had a natural RW like Figo in front of him, he'd play better.

A natural RW pressures opposing players from going forward on the flanks, and that will help ZM.

Anything but a 5-0 trashing would be an embarrasment.
    FC Inter is the name, football is the game. Adriano is the man, winning is our aim. Juve and Milan are lame, Sheva is the gay.

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

Quote Originally Posted by Jony
    Anything but a 5-0 trashing would be an embarrasment.
    I'd say anything but a 2-0 win would be an embarrasment. In fact, in this day in age, anything but a let-alone win would be an embarassment. The scoreline really doesn't matter, because teams are so competitive these days that when little minnows challenge heavyweights like inter they put 10 men behind the ball and it's hard to make a breakthrough.

Frankly I'll be happy with a win, hopefully 3-0.

Adriano-Cruz
    Solari-Cambiasso-Pizarro-Figo
    Favalli-Materazzi-Samuel-Cordoba
    ----JULIO CESAR---

This would be my line up.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    We have to realize that ZM was exposed because of Veorn. If he had a natural RW like Figo in front of him, he'd play better.

A natural RW pressures opposing players from going forward on the flanks, and that will help ZM.
    While that remains as a defence for Ze Maria's harrowing performance against Palermo in Renzo Barbera, I personally believe that he was way too offensive. I don't know if it's Mancini's tactic in order to compensate the lack of a right winger in that game or whether Ze Maria is just as suicidal as R.Carlos or Belletti. Unlike J.Zanetti, Ze Maria was also too slow in getting back to his defensive position. Gotta improve in that area, Ze!

Handyo

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Give toldo a chance.

I prefer

---------Recoba--------Cruz----------

Stan----C.Zanetti----Pizarro----Figo

Favalli---Samuel----Matrix--Cordoba

------------------Toldo------------------

Adriano,Martins, Veron,Cambiasso need rest!!!!!!!
    Next season Messi will be Inter player.

Fav. Player
    Santigol

Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    Give toldo a chance.
    I assume this will occur, but why??
    I mean, Mancini has his reasons, but IMO...if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Cesar has been good.

Zzang, I like your thinking, but I think Solari MUST play (if he has recovered from the flu). I have no idea why people have just forgotten him, I mean...I'm stumped to why he is seen as a backup (by the fans) of a sudden.

ps. I like your dream team, it has Messi in it.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

I agree with Catanha, Cesar is doing too good and he deserves to play now.

I always had major doubts about Ze Maria's defensive abilities, but what Hamed said is definitely right, our midfield was the reason why we lost in Palermo, and obviously that affected both the defence and the strikers.

I personally much rather play Cordoba in the middle, I don't like the idea of playing him on the right.

My line-up would be:

J Cesar

Ze Maria Cordoba Samuel Favalli

Figo Veron Cambiasso Stankovic

Adriano Martins
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Yeah, I too don't like the idea of playing Cordoba on the right, he is a good man-marker, and we lost alot by having him drift. We should go back to the flat midfield, with Figo as a RW pressuring the Slovaks so that they don't pressure ZM back.

Same with Toldo, this flip-flopping between GK's isn't good. You can play with different strikers/midfielders/defenders, but you must keep your GK as stable as possible.

I like what I see from J Cesar, and I hope we continue with him.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    It wouldnt be too bad of an idea to play the hammer instead of Cambiasso. If we consider the international duties that Cambiasso has had he has effectively played 2/3 games in a week.

Its just a thought, you have a hungry and fresh Zanetti on the bench.

In the end its time we play only one of Veron or Pizarro.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

That wouldn't be bad actually. Cambiasso could be suffering from fatigue, and a rest once a while won't hurt.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

I agree on Cuchu, as long as Mancio makes it crystal clear to him why he wouldn't play.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    R.Baggio

Im down with the Hammer and Figo involved in this game one way or another. Stankovic a must to play as well. He can not play good, but aint gonna be a liability like some of the guys sometimes.

And Mancini needs to start with Recoba sometime or another, and i think its a perfect timing to do that.

Worst of all, Goal.com demonstrated their extreme professionalism by starting a debate with the title, " Inter, Same Old Story?" Already?
    Thats fucked.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

These idiots are just trying to get more fans involved. I think when you write something about Inter, it's bound to generate alot of interest!

But they have to be freaking professional for once, look at the circumstances and then say whether this is the old Iner or whatever.

Fav. Player
    R.Baggio

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    These idiots are just trying to get more fans involved. I think when you write something about Inter, it's bound to generate alot of interest!

But they have to be freaking professional for once, look at the circumstances and then say whether this is the old Iner or whatever.
    Goal.com is filthy with news anyways. Few writers actually present good ideas. Its pizarros and Stankovics birthdays and i wish them a happy birthday and great sucess.

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I believe we should field several players who didn’t take part in the Palermo game. Adri should get a breather as he was not too sharp yesterday where you could see his Brazilian adventure hasn’t be to positive for us. Further, it would be nice to see Chino start upfront as he was VERY lively when he came on as a late substitute last night.

It is crucial to win this game as all our home games will be tricky. At the end of the day anything but a win is unacceptable.
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Yeah w erealy have to get 3 points.
    And i think we should rest cambiasso, and only one of veron ore pizarro should play, there i d preffere veron. Also i think adriano has to rest and recoba has to play. After good preformance of cruz we could even start with him and chino, as martins also seems pretey tired.
    so here s my line up:

--------------Recoba-----Cruz
    Solari(if fit)---C.Z---Veron---Figo
    Wome-----Samuel---Cordoba------ZM
    --------------------Cesar--------------------
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti