Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Parma

Inter - Parma

Guys, I tell you, the game of the season, if we win we are 70% in CL, if we draw or lose Hello UEFA CUP!!, thats all.
    Yep, that\'s me...

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

I'm feeling exactly how I felt in the latter stages of last years season. The team will choke and will fail, easy as that. I'm predicting a Parma win, 1-0 for them. Hell the way our luck is I wouldn't be all to surprised if we lose both games and end up not going to the UEFA Cup either

Though don't get me wrong, I want Inter to win...

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    No No No i think its either a win or a draw...a draw will kill us we have to win and i hope we do.I hope Zac has some kind of magic wond
    Ziyad Of Boston

Despie the players knowing the importance of a champions league spot, they just tend to choke completly and at some stages during nthis season overall showed no desire. I doubt we beat Parma.

I hope Zac is Sacked he doesn't deserve any more chances he doesn't take responsibility. Cuper took the responsibility .
    "Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you."

mms://a233.v8534f.c8534.g.vm.akamais...ANA_750_en.wmv

3-2 to Inter
    (Vieri 15',45',ADRIANO(former club, so high possibility he'll score)90'
    (Gilardino (pen 89')
    And that's provided Bobo starts.
    If Cruz starts, bubbye Inter. 3-0 to parma with Gilardino hattrick
    Its been a pleasure,
    Ciao,
    [ Recoba87 / Zaidriano / Sisedriano ]

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    we will lose... we will perform like untrained monkeys, screw up, and lose in the worst possible manner you can ever think of... and i'm not even being pessimistic...
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Jimmy
    Gonna take a miracle for us to win this one. Except for Juve, we haven´t beated any team in the top six (!!!) this season and it´s well-known how our players perform under pressure when they have to win.

They´ll choke as usual.

Fav. Player
    Oh I can't deci

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    it´s well-known how our players perform under pressure when they have to win.

They´ll choke as usual.
    Recurring theme with this team. Players, coaches and Presidents may go but this always stays the same. Interesting.....
    TI AMO INTER

Fav. Player
    Oba

Quote Originally Posted by scutzon
    we will lose... we will perform like untrained monkeys, screw up, and lose in the worst possible manner you can ever think of... and i'm not even being pessimistic...
    I agree, I have no hope for this game, only a really bad feeling

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Me too I feel very negative about this coming Sunday! :cry2:
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Strangely, our season always take a bad turn each time we played Lazio. First, our 6 game winning streak was ended at the Olimpico when they defeated us 2-1. Then, our 5 game winning streak was ended at San Siro when they held us to a 0-0 stalemate. Honestly, I'm not too optimistic with this game either. Ecspecially with Gillardino in such a hot form.

Handyo

Thats a very hard match.
    I wonder if recoba will play.. cuz when recoba and our captian plays inter do better.
    I dont wanna see vieri really, i prefer to see recoba and adriano with stanko behind them. They played well at siena and i reccomend that over vieri's presence.
    I hope we win, its a hard match. Parma will defend well.. Hopefully we can do it with the odd goal (but if its a poor lineup, then Ciao Inter)
    Sveglia Ragazzi...Bilan e Rubentus non sono così stellari.

Our time will come, with or without your approval!

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Yeah, I think Recoba has been our best player this season when he plays. I can't remember Recoba being as consistent as he is this season. Consistent Chino. 2 words that'll never came together has finally will. Too bad he's consistently injured too. I believe he's our for the season and thus, he can't play against Parma. If I remember correctly, he scored our winning goal when we win in Tardini for the first time ever in Serie A last season.

Handyo

Bahrain

Recoba has been the best partner for every attacker upfront...He seems to be the only one that adapts easily to whomever he is playing with i wish he could be back but he is injured and Inter arent saying how long it will take for him to get back...But whats more about Recoba is that i dont always feel his blood boiling when he plays,although i agree Recoba this year had one of his best years when on the pitch.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyad
    Recoba has been the best partner for every attacker upfront...He seems to be the only one that adapts easily to whomever he is playing with i wish he could be back but he is injured and Inter arent saying how long it will take for him to get back...But whats more about Recoba is that i dont always feel his blood boiling when he plays,although i agree Recoba this year had one of his best years when on the pitch.

100% agreed. Recoba is so versatile nowadayz.Pity Zac doesnt use him properly
    Its been a pleasure,
    Ciao,
    [ Recoba87 / Zaidriano / Sisedriano ]

Fav. Player
    Oh I can't deci

Quote Originally Posted by recoba87

100% agreed. Recoba is so versatile nowadayz.Pity Zac doesnt use him properly
    You got it all wrong, if there's one thing Zac has done well is bring out potential in Recoba consistently. We have seen glimpses before, but somehow under Zac, el chino has sure flourished and has had his best season I think (despite all the injuries).
    TI AMO INTER

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Any chance Il Chino will at least be available for the Empoli game?
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Bahrain

The only source of bad feeling i have from this match is that Parma have a double advantage in this game because a win or a draw will do it for them while we definately need a win...That fact might hinder us a bit since they will be satisfied with defending and killing us on the counter.Inter doesnt seem to do well when we are closed but the good news is that out of the three teams going for fourth they have the worst defencive record,not that it would mean anything in a one game playoff style.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

When did Recoba get injured? Has he been injured since the International game he played for Uruguay??

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Let's look at our record at must-win games this season:

Against Kyiv at Kyiv: we tied 1-1
    Against Lazio at Rome: we lost 2-1
    Against Marseille at home: we lost 1-0

Much is the same for us since 1989 except for the UEFA cup finals in 98 and the CL playoff against Parma in 2000.

So i expect us to lose. I am a die-hard fan but i don't have faith in this year's club no more.