Thread: Roberto Baggio to have a role in Inter?

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Roberto Baggio to have a role in Inter?

I didn't know where to post this so if this is the wrong place please move it mods.

MORATTI: "BAGGIO HERE? WE'D BE HONOURED"
    Thursday, 15 September 2005 15:13:30

[FOTO Thursday, 15 September 2005 15:13:30] MILAN - Speaking in Japan last night Roberto Baggio, scorer of 17 goals in 59 matches for the Nerazzurri, declared his desire to return to football after a year out. And after his morning's work at the Saras offices in Milan, Massimo Moratti gave a brief interview to journalists in which he did not exclude the possibility of a collaboration between Inter and Baggio. The Inter patron also commented positively on Roberto Mancini's team's victory in Bratislava, underlining the seriousness of the work done by everyone to reach the goals Moratti and all Inter fans dream of.

Roberto Baggio said he would like to return to the world of football. Would there be room for him at Inter?
    "With Baggio it's something we have already talked about in the past, which I think is logical considering the person and champion he is. We would be honoured, so it's something that could easily be continued with him."

Could Baggio take up a role in the Youth Sector?
    "It could be something we would agree on together."
    What do you guys think?? I would love to have Baggio at inter. He is one of my all time favourite players only maradonna I liked more. So to have him as a member of the staff would be fantastic.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Jimmy
    If he's good at what he would do, then fine. But don't make the mistake of adding an icon just for the sake of it, and then he's useless at his actual job.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    If he's good at what he would do, then fine. But don't make the mistake of adding an icon just for the sake of it, and then he's useless at his actual job.
    Offcourse he must be able to do the job. Else there's no point hiring someone.
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    According to Mancio, Baggio still has to get all his coaching badges if he wants to coach assuming that's what he wants to do.

Baggio is my all-time favorite player and it'd be great to see him back in football. I'm not sure where he'd fit in with Inter if he came here though....

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by MilanHater
    According to Mancio, Baggio still has to get all his coaching badges if he wants to coach assuming that's what he wants to do.

Baggio is my all-time favorite player and it'd be great to see him back in football. I'm not sure where he'd fit in with Inter if he came here though....
    Moratti mentioned something about helping with the youth team coaching.
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Baggio having a role at the club? Sure, I guess it would be nice. He could teach our young strikers and other players a thing or too while he gains experience in the coaching field.
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

Fav. Player
    J.Z.

China

If Marco Branca could become a transfer guru, what about Baggio's vision?

p.s. I remember one ex-lazio ace is our scout now, Signori? Or Casiraghi
    ?
    \"I started my career at Inter and finished it with this shirt. But the situation today is much different from what it was like in my days.\"

Giacinto Facchetti, July 05, 2005

Fav. Player
    Santigol

I'd make Baggio as youth team coach.
    Can you imagine how happy the young players would be? They will need no motivation, I mean what more motivation do you need other than the greatest Italian player since Riva coaching you?

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Absolutely catanha, it would fulfill many players dreams to be led by Roberto Baggio!

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Maybe we'd actually churn out more than one youngster every five years too. It'd be great to have some home-grown players for once.

Fav. Player
    JZ

Quote Originally Posted by MilanHater
    Maybe we'd actually churn out more than one youngster every five years too. It'd be great to have some home-grown players for once.
    we churn out more than one evry 5 years , but hardly any of them gets to play for d first team ... Cuper was more cooperative in this regard.

it would be amazing if Baggio does join Inter as a coach or something on those lines. Althou like Mancini said, he still has to be qualified enough to do it.....
    Forza Inter