Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rangers - Porto

Rangers - Porto

Here are some pics from the game.

Re: Rangers - Porto

Quote Originally Posted by parkhead_bear
    Here are some pics from the game.
    What happend to him..?
    I'm crushed, Black and Blue, but you know I'd do it all again for you.

He clashed with another player but he kept on going.

Dado is a Rangers Soldier

He didn't "clash" with a Porto player, he practically assaulted him and should have been sent off! Prso is a filthy player and r*ngers tried to kick Porto off the park, as they will also do to Inter.

Good to see porto captain Pedro Emanuel telling it how it is though. He says he guarantees victory against r*ngers in the return leg and they will get as many goals as possible for personal satisfaction! Brilliant!

Still hurting bud. What was the Celtic score in the CL hahahaha don't you have some kiddies to abuse.

Nonse FC Scotlands Real Shame

What an absolutely despicable post from PB!That's right, when losing an argument just resort to spouting bile. At least you've always got your bigotry to keep you warm eh? I thought you might be a decent guy that you could get informed debate with but you have shown now that you are just as low as the rest of the knuckledragging scum that follow r*ngers. I could mention Richard Gough, Andy Goram or the r*ngers coach who is currently on the run from police but I won't.

By the way, what have Celtic got to do with anything? As you point out Celtic are not in this season's Champion's League. I am on here merely to talk about the Champion's League and thought it important that I warn the Inter fans of the type of bigoted scum they would be dealing with. All Celtic fans are now Inter fans.

I notice some of you guys taking an interest in the debate between myself and PB but I do not want this forum to descend into a slanging match about Celtic and r*ngers. For this reason and also the fact that PB has now let his mask slip and revealed himself as no better than the rest of them, I will no longer engage in dialogue with PB.

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisbhoy
    All Celtic fans are now Inter fans
    Well sorry to say that not all us Inter fans are now Celtic fans. Gers all the way (apart from when they're playing us of course)

I do not want this forum to descend into a slanging match about Celtic and r*ngers.
    Well maybe u should show some respect and remove the * from Rangers and stop making all this out to be his fault eh? If u'd like a friendly debate then keep it friendly & stop trying to create an anti-Rangers feeling here

Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Sorry katiey86 but I have been perfectly civil towards PB and have never resorted to petty name calling, unlike him. You obviously have no idea about some of the stuff that goes on in Scotland if you think I am trying to make out it is all the fault of r*ngers. Believe me, I don't have to try hard, they do a good job of it themselves. Did you know that, to this day, Catholic players for r*ngers are advised not to bless themselves when entering the field of play in case their own fans abuse them?LIke I said, an embarrasment to Scotland.

Oh and by the way, putting a * in r*ngers is a little something called banter. You should maybe lighten up and try it sometime!

I ask you again Chris can you prove this. As Amoruso, Amato and Seb Rozental are just a few blessed themselves coming on the field. Arveladze always did it but he is Orthodox. Marvin Andrews is a faith healer. So if you can prove to me that players to this day are told not to bless themselves i will listen to you.

Your team is not in Europe so why you want to talk about the Champs league or maybe you are trying to fill the Inter ans heads with hatred that you have grown up with.

We had 5 Porto fans walking down Paisley Road West (the main street to Ibrox) all wearing Rangers scarves and hats that they had swapped with rangers fans. Now Porto is one of the biggest Catholic teams in the world so why would we have swapped these mementos if we are bigots. Maybe you should actually look past the religion that you feel is such a problem and realize it is Celtic fans we hate. Any colour, any religion, shape or form or that too hard for you too understand.

And as for my statement above i would like you to pin point the exact bigoted words i used. As it is well known in this country that your club was a haven for child abuse. Does Jim Torbett ring a bell and the fact the then Celtic manager actually knew about it and never told the authorities so not tarnish the name of Celtic. All i can say is i hope that the club was worth it to him as they would soon turn their back on him on not make him a member of the board. Wonder why a guy who wins you so many trophies and the European cup, he is also the greatest Celtic manager in history but why was he not made a member of the board. can you tell the Inter fans why Chris? Of course you can't as you can’t see by the blinkers of your club. Jock Stein was not made a member of board for one sole reason his religion. Yes Jock Stein was Protestant.

This is an Inter Milan forum and you wish to try and spread lies bout my club which just shows how much of sad life you must have but if im going to say something in regards to your club I will back it. I have attached a document for you to read Chris so you can see that the so called greatest manager of Celtic did know.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/k.tole...Boys%20Club.PDF

P.S. from the Inter fans I have spoken to. A lot of them hate Celtic.

PB, you are warped! You are typical of the "wearrapeepel" mentality, arrogant without actually having anything to be arrogant about. If you think it is ok use child abuse as a way to score points in a football debate then you are sick. Also, how exactly are Porto a Catholic club? Just because they come from a Catholic country? Your logic defies belief!
    Deny the bigoted heritage of your club all you want but you are either deliberately lying to save face or you are incredibly naive. Celtic, unlike r*ngers and Hibs, have never had a sectarian signing policy. And you mention Jock Stein, Scotland's greatest manager. When asked if there were two excellent footballers, one Catholic the other Protestant, who would he sign, Jock replied "the Protestsant, because I know r*ngers would never sign the Catholic". That's how we got Dalgleish, McGrain et al.
    Anyway, I don't expect you to understand because you are obviously blinkered to the point that you are talking nonsense. You say a lot of Inter fans hate Celtic. Funny how thats not the reception we got in Milan. I've been on many Inter forums, mostly the Italian ones, and lets just say that the Boys S.A.N. and Irridicibilli Inter are looking forward to their visit to the bigotfactory.

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    You obviously have no idea about some of the stuff that goes on in Scotland if you think I am trying to make out it is all the fault of r*ngers.
    That is where you're wrong, i've lived in Glasgow for a year or so and know perfectly well what goes on.

What i'm trying to say is an Inter forum is the wrong place to bring ur Rangers beef. Maybe we don't want to be 'englightened' or whatever. U may also have realised a good deal of the members of this forum are Rangers supporters.

Just talk about the game objectively without any of the crap, makes it alot easier for everybody really.

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

The fact that Portugal is one of the biggest Catholic countries in the World and the fact that mostly all their fans will be Catholic would make them a Catholic club surely. If not what would make you a Catholic club you say we are a protestant club but how is this when I know a lot of Catholics who follow Rangers. My mother is Roman Catholic and has a season ticket.

Also is it just me or can you not read. I have not denied anything you have said but asked you for facts. As a source of information is no good when the person writing to have an hidden agenda but the back what they are saying with facts then the do have the possibility make the information they are giving valid but you have failed to that. It has never been proved that Rangers has a non Catholic signing policy at Rangers ever. Celtic had to sign Protestant players as they would not have made a winning team out of a whole Catholic team in Scotland at that time as there were just not an enough good Catholic players. It has never been proven that Rangers has a No Catholics signing policy before the Infamous signing of Mo Johnston but this was made up by the media in Scotland that we never signed Catholics. Here is a list of players before Mo Johnston signed:

Pat Lafferty,
    Archie Kyle,
    "Doc" Kivlichan (who, like Johnston, was an Ex-Celtic player),
    Joe Donnachie,
    Johnny Jackson,
    John Spencer,
    Hugh O’Neill,
    Laurie Blyth,
    Constantine McGhie,
    James Tutty,
    Colin Mainds,
    Tom Murray,
    Tom Dunbar,
    Don Kichenbrand.

So I have given you my proof now show me yours….I bet you don’t have any. Why don’t you stop believing what other would lead you to believe and read a book and learn about it for yourself. Learn both sides and make your mind up.

Oh yeah im sure a lot of the IRR are going to follow Celtic. Im sure the friends from Chelsea and Milwall will tell you how much they love as well, LOL

Parkhead Bear, are you still gibbering on? I thought you would have admitted defeat by now! Firstly, Celtic are not a Catholic club, we are all inclusive family and anyone can support us, unlike your mob. And just because you put up a list of a dozen random names do you think that dismisses 130 years of unashamed bigotry? Get a grip. So what you are saying is that before the 1990's r*ngers only had a dozen or so Catholics that had played for them? An absolutely shocking inditement of Scotland's 2nd biggest club! I thought you were a lying bigot but now I'm beginning to think that you just don't have a clue! Have you ever even been to ibrox?

And katiey86, so you lived in Glasgow for a year and that now qualifies you as some sort of expert? You have no idea the about the discrimination the Irish Catholic community faces to this day. Do you know what it's like to get turned down for a job because of the school you went to or your surname? No, didn't think so. And I think you should make up your mind who you support because where I'm from you support one club and one club only.

Ha playing with the down trodden Irish card. That one always comes. You say you don't get job opportunities why is it then that in the Last 30 years the Lord Provest of Glasgow (Mayor) has been Catholic and Protestants who go for jobs in the Council are 7 times out of 10 rejected o because of religion. Why are the domination schools in the UK catholic one. Why don't we have Protestant, Muslim or Jewish schools if your people are oppressed. You couldn't make your lies up. I bet you sit at home and write this up just so you can read it over and over again just so you can build on your anger.

You are speaking as though you have just stepped straight off the boat and the only jobs that you can't get are as navies. Also you seem to forget something here that 2/3 of Scotland is Protestant so that would undoubtedly make most of our players Protestant. That is like saying why oh why is the Inter team full of Catholics or why is Beitar Jerusalem full of Jews….get a life bud wake up and smell the coffee and if you hate the nation that you stay in so much you know where the EXIT door is close it on your way out.

Celtic fans tell lies fact. If you have your proof show it or shut up. Don’t become a prosecution lawyer bud as you would be crap at it……I can just see it just now...

Chrisbhoy = He done it
    Judge= How do you know
    Chrisbhoy= I just do
    Judge= Do you have evidence
    Chrisbhoy= no my uncle friend of a friend told me that is the way it happened so he must be

Altogether now lets all laugh at chrisbhoy. hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    And katiey86, so you lived in Glasgow for a year and that now qualifies you as some sort of expert? You have no idea the about the discrimination the Irish Catholic community faces to this day. Do you know what it's like to get turned down for a job because of the school you went to or your surname? No, didn't think so. And I think you should make up your mind who you support because where I'm from you support one club and one club only.
    No but it means i've seen what goes on. And seriously, i'm not a Catholic so no, I wouldn't know about that, but then i'm glad of that.

As for supporting one club, I do only support one club - Inter. But cos of my family I follow the results of Rangers and obviously prefer them over Celtic any day, it's entirely different than supporting a club in the way I support Inter.

To be honest ur looking for sympathy in the wrong place & from the wrong person

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

I was waiting for you bringing Catholic schools into it PB! You are so easy to read its untrue! Why are there Catholic schools in Scotland mate? The answer is because during the 19th Century the Protestant establishment did not want the Irish Catholic children mixing with their children. Catholic schooling in Scotland was born out of Protestant bigotry. The best bit is they are now better than "state" schools! It's probably best you don't get into a historical-political debate with me, you've embarrased yourself enough! Please don't resort to sweeping generalisations like "all Celtic fans are liars", sure fire sign you've lost the plot mate. I do like how you are so persistant though, you've got your story and your sticking to it I'll give you that.

I was also loving your attempt at "humour", a r*ngers fan doing comedy. Superb!

And katiey,so I'm not going to get any sympathy from you? I don't know how I'll sleep tonight!

Fav. Player

Canada

crazy fkn scots lmao

shat da fack ap da both of yous
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Wee are crazy bud and since he hasn't replied i will let it go. Ran off with the tail in between the legs i think. If you want to argue bud PM me but stop posting on my posts about the Gers. The people here want to see them not listen to you.

RANT OVER

PB you appear to just be rambling incoherently now. You failed miserably in your attempts at explaining your club's bigotry. I'm happy r*ngers have been exposed for what they are - an institution riddled from top to bottom with sectarianism. And by defending that sectarianism PB you appear as nothing more than a narrow minded bigot.

Anyway, I don't think the Inter fans even care anymore, after all r*ngers are just 6 easy points to them.

p.s. cracking result yesterday, you really are terrible! Eck must stay! Enjoy Europe this year cos you'll be lucky to finish 2nd this season! Ha Ha

GLASGOW CELTIC - THE CLUB
    GLASGOW CELTIC - THE HERITAGE
    WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED

FORZA INTER