Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye

Goodbye

There seems to have been a misunderstanding. In my PM to Francesco I never meant to in any way threaten his life! What I in reality wanted to say was to reassure him that I would NOT kill him. Only a few punches in his face or something. I’m happy to have cleared this out.

The fact that you made it out to be a deaththreat and hence banned me from the forum is by far the biggest disgrace I have ever witnessed.

But this is nothing new under the sun. Handoyo, Jimmy and Tim always do this. You think you are oh so cool. Hell, sometimes you might even think you´re better than all the other Interfans just because you are part of the Inter mafia. And on what damn ground do you think that? Just because you know how to build a bloody website?? What now, suddenly you´re the envy of the world? Ridiculous. Yeah, newsflash: There are people who are 100 times better at building websites and running them than you and your little failed kindergarden joke of a forum.

After this banning of me...You seem to have no conscience whatsoever. I don’t have the words.

You were all about the smiles and reformations when I was an Inter fan. Now that I am a Real Madrid fan you are all about the kicking. That just shows your weak characters.

So yeah, I certainly do not wish to be at your forum anymore. I have decided to take on my father´s advice of leaving you for good. Besides few members like Squadra, Ronald, etc. you’re all a whole lot to radical and extreme persons for my liking. I no longer enjoy visiting this site.

Sayonara, baby
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Syria

10 years of FIF
    You'll be back. And does your dad read the forums? Hi Gismo's dad.

Anyway have you thought of your own comedy-blog? it would be interesting to read mate. Give my regards to ya old man.

And as for Han and Jimmy, damn you mafia men!

Lol, Gismo.

We don't phucking care. Stop doing topics about yourself. Nobody here cares your sorry ass. How can you expect any kind of respect after your pathetic tricks.

You come back anyway, loser.

Him again, Alex I know you'll be back soon or later when Inter win something major or you'll want to dis someone or write about your self, sorry to say it but your are pathetic, and if this is the only thing your able of then I can't really care if you don't want to write in here or not. And asking your father what to do in such a case is really immature, when you can't find such a solution out by your self.

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    so threatening to punch somebody is ok then?

looks like ur just gona have to stop going for attention here cos nobody cares anymore.
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Ciao Gismo, I really respected you as a member and I hope you can still come back to the old ways....

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

Belgium

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    give us break Gismo and disappear, oh no: you wont do that, cause you need our attention that bad...

PATHETIC !
    Due to the changes in the management team, we had to adopt a new domain name !

www.forzainterforums.com

Quote Originally Posted by I Love Inter!
    Ciao Gismo, I really respected you as a member
    OMG, you gotta be kidding me.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari
    Lol, Gismo.

We don't phucking care. Stop doing topics about yourself. Nobody here cares your sorry ass. How can you expect any kind of respect after your pathetic tricks.

You come back anyway, loser.
    Haha great one mate

We can only hope that's the last we hear from that sad nutcase
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

What was the case here?? Why are you all against this guy?? All I remember is that I haven't seen his post for a while..
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Well kova letaly he pissed a lot off us of with all his destructive posts about Inter and he keept saying how good real is.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Jimmy
    Bye.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Greece

83 10 years of FIF
    Good Bye Gismo.

By the way,I know a good doctor,if you need help.
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

RUBE MERDA

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Ari, read the post again...

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Re: Goodbye

LOL
    I'm crushed, Black and Blue, but you know I'd do it all again for you.

Fav. Player
    Santigol

who are you again?

People people...if you want a meaning of a poster boy...look @ Gismo okay. I don't want to explain myself again, lol.

Gismo- Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Enjoy what's left of your sanity lad.

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

ok I don't like this offenses...Well I see how Real is good,and they showed it against Lyon..lol..If there wasn't Ronaldo they would be struggling for the middle in Spain this season..And Gismo I don't like what you're saying at all..you call yourself an Interista?? shame on you..I request that his "nerazzurri legend" sign is deleted! anyway there is no point of discussing this anymore..this thread should be deleted..
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Normally I wouldn't respond to these cheap shots but I think the admins should respond when wrong allegations are made towards them.

The 2 week barring of Gismo has nothing to do with him turning into a Merengues. Even when he lost my respect by turning his back on Inter and by seeking a lot of attention, Gismo wasn't breaking any rules so he was welcomed here. It's just like, we welcome Porto fans like Orlando or even Juventini like Farah & Bianconero. But the moment he starts provoking by saying that Inter is a bad club and all, when he criticised almost every game or transfer move the club has made, he was looking for trouble.

I couldn't give a d@mn because I have long ignored his posts before that but obviously, some of the forum members felt responsible to defend the colours of Inter. Frisko was one of the protaginist, followed by members like Ari and so on. When Gismo starts all the name-calling, the possibilities of a barring were already being discussed by the management. And when he threatened to kill Frisko, as empty as we obviously thought that threat was, he was obviously asking to be barred off the forum.

But we didn't discriminate against Gismo no matter how low we think he is. We gave him a 2 week bar, according to our own regulation, and a 2 week bar would also be a punishment should let's say, Frisko threats to kill Ari. We, the management, feel obliged to give the forum members a peace of mind and to do that, we have to tell all the trouble-makers to either improve or begone.

That's all I have to say regarding this matter.

Fav. Player
    Chino

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10
    Well kova letaly he pissed a lot off us of with all his destructive posts about Inter and he keept saying how good real is.
    That dumb phuck should never show up here again if he knows what's good for him...