Thread: my team - rapid vienna in the CL :)

Fav. Player
    Ibra, Balotelli

my team - rapid vienna in the CL :)

please show sympathy with my team rapid vienna to beat juventus in torino tomorrow (won't be too hard when you are an interista )

there's a lot of spirit in the team, with a little bit of luck we could have beaten bayern munich 2 weeks ago... we missed a penalty, hit the post a few times, missed wonderful chances, ...

we'll do better against juve tomorrow keep your fingers crossed please i want to see these faces again...

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

sorry sladdi, dont see that happening, the least u guys can do is to injure some of gobbi players, ibrahimoshit, trez-a-gay & crappavaro, not that we wont be able to defeat there full team this weekend,just the fact that we will absolutlely hammer them without there few star players
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player
    Ibra, Balotelli

well tbh, juve has to win this game, i wouldn't place bets on rapid... but we have shown what we are capable of against big teams like bayern munich or locomotive moscow.... nothing is impossible

will you be able to watch the game on tv or something?

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Good luck to Rapid Vienna. Anything is possible, but I wouldn't set your sights to high when playing the cheaters that are Juventus. Take solace in the fact that Inter will kick the shit out of them next weekend at Delle Empty.

Fav. Player
    Ibra, Balotelli

ok, it wasn't enough to beat them. we were behind 1-0 in half time, we went into the 2nd half like a different team, dominated them for some time, created chances, abbiati did some excellent saves. all that wasn't enough for an equalizer, and juve punished us with 2 more goals on counter attacks in 82. and 85. minute

hands down for zlatan's goal, but he's such a dirty player that it can't get any worse. he seriously injured 2 of our players by bad tacklings i hope he gets his ass kicked properly by matrix on sunday...

Quote Originally Posted by MilanHater
    Take solace in the fact that Inter will kick the shit out of them next weekend at Delle Empty.
    delle empty hahaha. only 11,000 people watching today, 2500 of them rapid vienna fans. on tv, you didn't hear anyone else but us.

btw...

Fav. Player
    Ibra, Balotelli

Quote Originally Posted by sladdi
    hands down for zlatan's goal, but he's such a dirty player that it can't get any worse. he seriously injured 2 of our players by bad tacklings i hope he gets his ass kicked properly by matrix on sunday..
    i forgot to thank matrix afterwards

on rapid... we are facing club bruegge tonight, at home with an attendance of 45,000 one of two decisive matches for the 3rd place in the group