Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Juventus - Inter

Fav. Player
    Santigol

Juventus - Inter

Derby D'Italia.
    Huge game.
    Only worry is whether Martins will be fine or not, because we can do with Martins' pace with Cannavaro, Kovac and Thuram all lacking pace.
    If Thuram plays CB...we need a big game from Stankovic as his gonna go up against Blasi, not a true left back.

Catanha's team:

Cesar
    Cordoba Matrix Samuel Favalli
    Figo Veron Cambiasso Stankovic
    Adriano Martins

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    just keep opening this treads catanha!

martins will be tired, thats only worry

but he can come in last 25 minutes, and we could start with cruz, juve killer

so my team is the same as it was against fiorentina, only sub is cruz-oba

(another topic by catanha, another win I hope..)
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Cesar
    Figo Cambiasso Veron Deki
    Adri Chino

Chino combines well with the team producing good chance for Adriano and i hope Pizarro would start over Veron after his recently well established display against Rangers and the rest are good, but still can't forget in the SuperCup Ibra caused great problems to the defence even when Samuel was present...
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti, Camb

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke12
    Cesar
    Figo Cambiasso Veron Deki
    Adri Chino

Chino combines well with the team producing good chance for Adriano and i hope Pizarro would start over Veron after his recently well established display against Rangers and the rest are good, but still can't forget in the SuperCup Ibra caused great problems to the defence even when Samuel was present...
    I want exactly the same. I think Recoba wont start ( as usually ) so i'd put Martins there.

FORZA INTER!

Fav. Player

Canada

I'm gonna spend some time in church this week, praying for Martins to recover, lol

Basically this is our biggest game of the 2005 season and a win would be absolutely incredible. Words wouldn't be able to describe my happiness of Inter kicking Juve out of 1st place and kicking their ugly asses at home

Adriano -- Recoba/Martins

Stankovic - Veron - Cambiasso - Figo

Favalli - Samuel - Matrix - Cordoba

Julio Cesar

It's the big one..

Forzaaaa Interrrr
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Santigol

Anyone know the last time we were first in the Serie A?
    And by first I mean, anytime outside the first three rounds.

Spain

i think we are going to play like this (same as viola game with cruz over martins who maybe is injured.... i hope not)

-----------cesar------------
    ivan samuel matrix favalli
    -----------Cuchu-----------
    ---figo-----seba-----deki--
    -------adri------cruz-------

with martins entering on the second half and fucking juve defenders ass with his speed...
    if we win another time in delle alpi i will be the happiest man of the world, it's a shame javier zanetti can't be there i still remember his little celebration after the last juve inter game when we win.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    Inter is a family, Juve is a business company "David Pizarro"

when did he say that...? 100 % true

martins should come of the bench, and if we are loosing (no way) put recoba with 2 strikers

I belive adriano and cruz will destroy abbiati with figo and deki crosses

I can't wait until sunday!
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by catanha
    Anyone know the last time we were first in the Serie A?
    And by first I mean, anytime outside the first three rounds.
    During H.Cuper's era ....

:hopefull:

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Look at what one of the gobbi scum said about us on one of their forums (cough juventuz.com cough)

I just took a look at Inter forum and they think if they win against juve on sunnday they will win the scudetto

they had only 260 replies for their thread (Inter-Fiorentina). I mean I was surrprised that they have so many fan
    Not so much insulting as it is ironic. I mean Juventus and the word "fans" should never go together. Let's hope they'll have more 10,000 fans for this derby d'Italia, which wasn't the case last season. What a sad, sad team and organization. In a way I feel kind of sorry for them.... then I remember what a bunch of cheats they are.

Fav. Player
    Capitano

Quote Originally Posted by MilanHater
    Look at what one of the gobbi scum said about us on one of their forums (cough juventuz.com cough)

I just took a look at Inter forum and they think if they win against juve on sunnday they will win the scudetto

they had only 260 replies for their thread (Inter-Fiorentina). I mean I was surrprised that they have so many fan
    Not so much insulting as it is ironic. I mean Juventus and the word "fans" should never go together. Let's hope they'll have more 10,000 fans for this derby d'Italia, which wasn't the case last season. What a sad, sad team and organization. In a way I feel kind of sorry for them.... then I remember what a bunch of cheats they are.

It's gonna be difficult for us with a stadium full of 2000 people screaming against us...
    Derby d'Italia..
    Cheeters vs Inter
    (Somehow Juve reminds me of Real Madrid... , or i just hate them the same)

We will win and land where we should be, at the top!
    We have to use 100% of our potential in order to win Juve (or Juve & the referee )

Forza Inter!!!!

Adriano has kept something for this one...
    |INTER F.C.|

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Figo looked real tired against Rangers, i hope he will recover in time but i dont see him playing very well against such tough and physical opponents.

Our back 4 is obvious, Cordoba-Samuel-Matrix-Favalli.
    Cordoba looks too out of position on the right

Anyway, we have a quite fresh midfield Figo-Veron-Cambi-Stan, only problem for me is if Cambiasso can still feel any pain or if Figo is tired after playing so much lately.

And last. up front, we can only wait to see if Martins will make it. If not id much rather Recoba then Cruz.

Its gonna be hard as hell to beat them.Its always difficult to play with a man less(the ref of course).

We need to put a player on Ibrahimovic and close camoranesi well.
    We must be more cinical in front of goal like we did last year against them.

My team prediction :

Julio cesar

cordoba - materazzi - samuel - favalli

figo - veron - cambiasso - stankovic

martins(hopefully) - adriano.

Fav. Player
    Capitano

Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    Figo looked real tired against Rangers, i hope he will recover in time but i dont see him playing very well against such tough and physical opponents.

Our back 4 is obvious, Cordoba-Samuel-Matrix-Favalli.
    Cordoba looks too out of position on the right

Anyway, we have a quite fresh midfield Figo-Veron-Cambi-Stan, only problem for me is if Cambiasso can still feel any pain or if Figo is tired after playing so much lately.

And last. up front, we can only wait to see if Martins will make it. If not id much rather Recoba then Cruz.

Our midfield is fresh indeed, Stankovic is finding his form, Veron is back
    Let's hope Cambiasso is 100% fit. I wouldn't like to see CZ in this one.

Figo may be tired but he's definetely a starter!
    I expect much from him, he'll do great!
    Great players (like Figo) always give 100% on big matches!

I wish Javier could play , Cordoba looks out of position on the right indeed.

Can't wait until Sunday..
    |INTER F.C.|

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    CZ isnt available he is injured..

Anyways i would suggest that Cambiasso and Figo get two days rest without any training after the CL match.We need them fresh.Recoba played well too so it isnt such a bad idea to see him in this one because his long shots could be a threat to Abbiati...

Juve also played a full team in their CL but have a day on us.Their major threats are ofcourse Zlatan first,Camorenesi and Nedved second.Limit any kind of supply to Trezegay and we shouldnt suffer alot.Matrix should take care of Zlatan.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

JUVE, JUVE, VAFFUNCULO. JUVE, JUVE, VAFFUNCULO!

Adriano-Cruz
    Stankovic-Cambiasso-Veron-Figo
    Favalli-Samuel-Materazzi-Cordoba
    Julio Cesar

Cruz should start because he has done well against Juve for past 2 seasons. If he isn't playing well he will be subbed off for lightning Martins or creative Recoba.

FORZA INTER

Helal. You prefer Recoba over Cruz. Recoba who isn't excatly a man of big matches. Recoba who always freezes when playing against players who earn as much as he does. And you want to bench Julio "Il Jardinero motherphucking gobbi trasher jesus phucking christ Dopentus killer" Cruz. I'd start him though Oba was fit.

Little matches are over, this is it. I hope Mancini rests Figo and Cambiasso a bit in training. Otherwise we have fresh midfield and stabile defence. Adriano has left something on this one.

Fav. Player
    Chino

I'd pick Recoba over Cruz for this match too, unless Martins is available. Cruz looked sloppy vs Rangers, giving away balls coz of poor first touches. And i don't believe he should start simply because he has scored vs Juve in the past. Mancio should select the best possible squad, condition and tactics-wise, and not on past performances.

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    Finally! The match I've been waiting for. Maybe partly because we totally owned them last season, and this pre-season. This is going to be our first real big game of the season, so I hope we do well.

This is my line-up:

-----------------------Julio Cesar------------------------
    Cordoba----Materazzi---------Samuel----------Favalli
    Figo-----------Veron---------Cambiaso------Stankovic
    ---------------Adriano-----------Martins-----------------
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Fav. Player
    Gerrard, Smicer

Hey guys, please post which satellite channels will show the game. I'll be in Munich on Sunday and hopefully the Hotel will have satellite TV. Also, if anyone knows a bar in Munich where I can catch the game, by all means tell me.
    Moggi, magari' mori' oggi!!!!!
    Galliani magari' mori' domani!!!!
    Lotito verme!!!!