Thread: POULSEN INCIDENT

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

POULSEN INCIDENT

okay, i know most of u badly hate milan, I kind of support them in the cl, and want to see them make it to another final, only this time i wanna see inter kicking there a** in the final. What i want to discuss right now is the kind of behaviour that shalke's player christian poulsen showed in yesterday's game, A very famous danish player whom Totti had spat on in last years Euro , a very famous incident that led to totti being bannd for 3 games. at that moment i really thought it was totti's fault, but seeing poulsen yesterday behaving like a child, even more so than looney, i really think he must have said something to totti or done something to him, which the camera was unable to capture, unfortunately totti didnt have the same luck while retaliating. Players like poulsen r really horrible for football and really should be banned from playing, its kind of funny, this guy would wait for the refree to turn his head, and then kick gattuso, surprsingly gattuso didnt slap him back, He made a total joke of out this match, and should have been redcarded much sooner, I think a few of his 'kicks' have been recorded on camera and this guy might get a ban from uefa for 2-3 games
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

Yeah, probably Poulsen has to get banned..

BUt I will be much happier of any of Bilan players could get suspensions coz of his act
    -----------------------

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Poulsen kicked Gattusso? good on him, what disgusts me more is that an inter fan wants to see Milan doing well in anything.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF
    As much as I hate Milan, I want all Italian teams to suceed in Champions league.
    Perhaps an Inter vs Udinese final
    What the eyes do not see, the Heart does not desire.

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

yeah, that's better

I will love Inter - Artmedia final or Inter - Thun final
    -----------------------

Fav. Player

Canada

shahz who the hell cares what Poulsen does to Milan.

The only thing I'm disappointed about is that no Milan players got any critical injuries...what a shame
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

I've lost any respect that I ever had for you before shahz.

You 'kind of support Milan'?

In that case, why don't you 'kind of' leave these forums, spend one month thinking about ONE club to support, and come back here OR join AC Milan forums..

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    Lol, Primo's pretty much said it all. How can anybody want Milan to win Tbh i'd do anything not to face Milan in a CL final now, cos if we did lose it to them it would be even more painful.
    Why be bothered if somebody kicks a Milan player, just gives us less opposition & as long as it wasn't one of our players doing that then why care?!
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

U know thats really sad to see, our rivalry with Milan & juve r in scudetto, and i hate both of them and want them to lose every game, but the italians team go to the ucl, i want them all to do well, be it milan, juve, udinese, roma or lazio. If u guys think about it, if milan & juve keep getting kicked out of the cl in every group stage like u guys want, it wont be long before uefa reduces the no. of teams participating from serieA into the CL, and we might suffer as a result of that.
    Before the final in 25th may, I went to some english club forums and peple there were suppoerting liverpool like hell, Arsenal fans were praying for liverpool's victory as they wanted an english team to bring the glory home. what surprised me that even chelsea fans were rooting for liverpool even after the semi-final they had.!! And u guys check out all the sky commentators and all that, they may even be manu fans, but u should have seen the joy on there faces when liverpool won.
    And b/t i had brought up the poulsen issue b/c of what had happened in last years euro between totti & him, when totti was claiming his innocence, that he had been aggrevated, but no one believed him!!. They way poulsen behaved in milan's game just proofed totti innocence
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by shahz_nerazzurri
    U know thats really sad to see, our rivalry with Milan & juve r in scudetto, and i hate both of them and want them to lose every game, but the italians team go to the ucl, i want them all to do well, be it milan, juve, udinese, roma or lazio. If u guys think about it, if milan & juve keep getting kicked out of the cl in every group stage like u guys want, it wont be long before uefa reduces the no. of teams participating from serieA into the CL, and we might suffer as a result of that.
    Before the final in 25th may, I went to some english club forums and peple there were suppoerting liverpool like hell, Arsenal fans were praying for liverpool's victory as they wanted an english team to bring the glory home. what surprised me that even chelsea fans were rooting for liverpool even after the semi-final they had.!! And u guys check out all the sky commentators and all that, they may even be manu fans, but u should have seen the joy on there faces when liverpool won.
    And b/t i had brought up the poulsen issue b/c of what had happened in last years euro between totti & him, when totti was claiming his innocence, that he had been aggrevated, but no one believed him!!. They way poulsen behaved in milan's game just proofed totti innocence
    If Poulsen made a Milan player into a fuckin paraplegic, than I wouldn't care.

The thing is, you would, and that's the shame.
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO