Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Vieri in Di Vaio swap?

Vieri in Di Vaio swap?

What do you think about this...i don't hope it will happen, do you...???

News from channel4.com

Christian Vieri could return to Juventus in a deal that sees Marco Di Vaio join sleeping giants Inter.

Vieri is set to leave the Nerazzurri at the end of this season and the Turin outfit would like him back.

The Bianconeri are expected to sell David Trezeguet this summer and replace him with Parma’s Alberto Gilardino.

However, the club believe that the youngster could really learn his trade with the aid of the Italian ace.

Vieri would welcome a move back to the Delle Alpi and Di Vaio may also be keen on a new adventure.

The Lazio youth product has failed to command a regular first team shirt at Juve since leaving Parma two years ago.

Inter boss Alberto Zaccheroni, who doesn’t have a great relationship with Vieri, believes that Di Vaio could be an ideal partner for Adriano in attack.

Meanwhile, Roma boss Fabio Capello is again being linked with the Nerazzurri job for next season.

Zac may be axed if he fails to finish in the top four and the Giallorossi tactician has a proven track record of winning.

However, all parties have so far rejected claims that the former Milan boss is heading for the San Siro.

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    first, it was Vieri for Montella... now it's Vieri for Di Vaio...

any way it goes, both strikers are not Vieri's calibre and we should not even think of that exchange... if Vieri must go, i hope we will trade with a playmaker, or a decent defender... we have enough forwards as it is...
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Fav. Player
    Oba

Re: Vieri in Di Vaio swap?

I don't want Vieri to be sold but if he does go then we need better than Di Vaio.

Quote Originally Posted by KoSoVa
    Meanwhile, Roma boss Fabio Capello is again being linked with the Nerazzurri job for next season.

Zac may be axed if he fails to finish in the top four and the Giallorossi tactician has a proven track record of winning.

However, all parties have so far rejected claims that the former Milan boss is heading for the San Siro.[/size]
    I wish for this to happen soooo much but I am doubtful.

Jimmy
    Tactically, it wouldn´t be so bad. I believe Inter has seemed more dangerous when we fielded Martins and that our team completely changes. Di Vaio is a more technical Martins (but less pacy) and would give us another option up front who is fast.

Throw in some cash, and I´ll accept it.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    You gotta be kidding Jimmy. Why would we ever need Di Vaio when we have strikers like Oba, Adriano and Recoba??? Di Vaio's form since joining Juve has been crap except for the first few months of this season. If you need pace, Martins is there and you yourself said that Recoba is a fast player. Adriano is not a slob either. And who knows, 04/05 may be to Eliakwu what 02/03 is to Oba.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    Vieri for Di Vaio and Maresca

What do you think ?I would agree in one second :razz:
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Jimmy
    Recoba is fast WITH ball. But he doesn´t make the deep runs between the defenders. He´s the one who makes those passes instead. Di Vaio on the other hand is the one who makes the runs. We only have Martins in our squad who does that.

But when I think about it, I want Eliakwu in the senior team next season, so Di Vaio isn´t needed.

I thought Di Vaio proved himself very well this season when Del Piero was out and Di Vaio was scoring goals.

Di Vaio wont do wonders. Ibet he's gonna do another Cruz
    Its been a pleasure,
    Ciao,
    [ Recoba87 / Zaidriano / Sisedriano ]

Zac can get the hell out of inter. We want Bobo!

Vieri for me is the definition of Central Attackers. I don't want to see him go.
    Inter. Simple Irresistible!!!

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    Recoba is fast WITH ball. But he doesn´t make the deep runs between the defenders. He´s the one who makes those passes instead. Di Vaio on the other hand is the one who makes the runs. We only have Martins in our squad who does that.

But when I think about it, I want Eliakwu in the senior team next season, so Di Vaio isn´t needed.
    I believe in terms of pace, Di Vaio isn't far superior from Recoba. But, yeah, Recoba doesn't make the 'Martins' kind of run. But as we've mentioned, there's Eliakwu coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    I thought Di Vaio proved himself very well this season when Del Piero was out and Di Vaio was scoring goals.
    As far as I can remember, Di Vaio was superb ONLY for the first few months of the season. Since then, whether Del Piero was fit or injured, Di Vaio has been bad. I think he even restrict the opportunity of Miccoli to play!!!

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

how about Vieri for Maresca+Zambrotta+Trez(+Alex)

that wouln't be a bad deal.. I just know moggi has lost his mind if he does this

Indonesia

I'd love that deal but it won't happen. I'd rather give them Vieri + Cruz for Miccoli + Zambrotta + Maresca + cash. Man, that'll be a dream deal!!!

Handyo

Whatever the deal, just make sure Helveg is a free gift
    Its been a pleasure,
    Ciao,

If Vieri goes I don´t want a new attacker, there is no need. In fact I want to see 1-2 attackers leave the squad.

first of all we MUST sell vieri i dont have anything against the player but he is really useless even if we change the coach (maybe if cuper come back i realy hope for this)
    we have alot of strikers .. veiri and cruz should leave and oba with adriano should start and we can use chino as 3rd striker (zac sometimes play 433)

all the rumer about veiri is so bad as i see we dont need di vaio .

here is what we really need
    sell some useless players
    veiri . okan . lamoshi . almeyda . cruz and buy a GOOOD players plz for onces buy a good players i dont have anything agaist the players we have now but there is alot that is really not good to play in inter . we want players that want to win .

about the rumers we have now tevez is a good player but is he going to accept being a sub for oba ?

totti . it is not going to happent but who know . if it is going to happent we should sell recoba . for me i will accept selling recoba only if we buy totti ot ronaldenho (i will sell half of inter to buy ronaldenho )

Veron . no thanks . he have a hard time injery we dont need these kind of players anymore

Emerson . world class . but he is old so i wish if we sell him we dont waste alot of money in him

Cambiasso .. i dont see why we need him . he is a good player but did we really need him ?

Michael Owen .. a joke i dont think he will move and i dont think we need him

as u see alot of the rumers give us names we dont really need

Quote Originally Posted by recoba87
    Whatever the deal, just make sure Helveg is a free gift
    hehehehe that was a good one...
    i think it would be really sad if Bobo leavs...

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

If Capello were to become our coach then the first deal I would want us to make is to send Vieri to Roma with some cash and Totti coming the other way. Then Totti could partner Adriano up front and play in Capello's 4-4-2 with a boxed mid.

---------------Adriano------Totti

-------------Stankovic--Karagounis

---------------Emre-----C.Zanetti

---Coco----Materazzi---Cordoba---J.Zanetti

-----------------------Toldo

Coach: Capello

Isn't it interesting how only buying 1 player and sacking Zac and hiring Capello would make our team look soooooooooo much better and stronger attackively and defensively??

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

We should've gotten DiVaio two years ago. When we sold Ronaldo we signed Crespo instead of the more fitting DiVaio who was coming off a 20+ goals season with Parma.

I might accept the deal if DiVaio accepts a bench role. The only thing i can see DiVaio better at when compared to our strikers is his heading ability. He can be useful in set pieces, and oh ya he is an italian international.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    We should've gotten DiVaio two years ago. When we sold Ronaldo we signed Crespo instead of the more fitting DiVaio who was coming off a 20+ goals season with Parma.

I might accept the deal if DiVaio accepts a bench role. The only thing i can see DiVaio better at when compared to our strikers is his heading ability. He can be useful in set pieces, and oh ya he is an italian international.
    That time around, Martins wasnt playing yet. And Crespo was definitely better than Di Vaio. Crespo looked the best buy as he could form a lethal partnership for Inter with Bobo and as for Bobo-DiVaio, let's leave that for Euro 2004...
    Its been a pleasure,
    Ciao,