Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 5 Things We've Learned From Getting Owned

Fav. Player

Canada

5 Things We've Learned From Getting Owned

1. Start using Recoba.

2. Mancini start the players that are on form and not the ones that give u sexual pleasure on the weekends.

3. Make subsitutions earlier and not when the ref has the whistle in his mouth.

4. Give all of our strikers a few slaps to the face and teach them how to score.

5. Play around with formations, maybe a 4-3-3 you f--cking idiot?

Other things I can add?
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Stop thinking Deki is best player on earth and sub him out if he s playing crepy!!!!
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

I especially like number 4. Maybe he could make them stand in line and run up and down the line with a paddle in hand...
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

Fav. Player

Canada

lmao yes that's what I had in mind. Instead of a paddle, a piece of iron that was torched in flames with the words SCORE branded into their faces.

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    number 6.. teach the players not to give away free kicks in stupid places
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Fav. Player
    Santigol

7. Adriano is far from invincible. He needs to know that and the team needs to realise that.

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    First of all I would like to say they didnít own us. We lost this game mainly because of 2 silly given away free kicks. Sure, we didnít find our usual balance and rhythm, but to me Rubentus didnít play well either. 2-0 is a flattering result for them.

Sec of all I agree with the Adrinao part mentioned above. However what hurts is the fact that he does not even try. At least it doesnít look as if he is trying to get himself into the game.
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

Adriano is just living off reputation... he provides magic sometimes but WE'RE the ones who see him week in, week out and most weeks he hasn't been spectacular. Though the media chooses not to report "Adriano wasn't very good tonight" - they say "Amazing Adriano wins it for Inter" or something, in the rare case that he does.

I like him as much as the next inter fan, but he's not all he's hyped up to be.

He performs better for Brazil too.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I agree he definately plays better for Brazil... I cant however tell why he isnt playing as well with.He didnt score but was superb against Fiorentina,I thought he would at least try that role against Juve.

I think we needed more aggresiveness and not infront of our danger area,havent we learned anything from the past season.
    Ziyad Of Boston

I dont know what game you are watching but we matched Juve at every department except we failed to score. If losing 2-0 is getting owned about the 6-1 trashing from Milan years ago?

Syria

10 years of FIF

Re: 5 Things We've Learned From Getting Owned

1. Start using Recoba.

What has he done yet to prove himself for a starting spot?

2. Mancini start the players that are on form and not the ones that give u sexual pleasure on the weekends.

wtf? Who are u talking about? almost every player on the pitch was on form prior to that juve game so stop that nonsense.

3. Make subsitutions earlier and not when the ref has the whistle in his mouth.

Cam you be more clearer?

4. Give all of our strikers a few slaps to the face and teach them how to score.

Strikers cant score when the service isnt coming properly from the midfield which mind you was over run by juves midfield.

5. Play around with formations, maybe a 4-3-3 you f--cking idiot?

so all the games we win its all fine and dandy, mancini did well this, stankovic played well that.

And now we lose a game against a bette juventus side and now Mancinis a fu*king idiot?

That was a stupid thing to say mike, but maybe its in your anger. Mancini changed the team to 4 strikers up front in the end, so its not as if he didnt change.

If before the match he played 4-3-3 and still lost, youd knock him for changing a formation that had been working. Make sense mate! how are you gona change a working formation to a unknown in such a tense and important game such as juve in turin.

what a shame honestly...

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by katiey86
    Seriously, this is one area the disturbs me the most. Last season, we were knocked out of the Champions' League because we gave pointless free-kicks. This season, we are giving Juventus a plethora of free-kick just outside the box.

It goes without saying that the wall should have been much more solid and should have moved as a unit. As Hamed had said in some other topic, Martins is the worst player to be a wall. His movement cost us both goals against Juve.

Handyo

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Quote Originally Posted by katiey86
    Seriously, this is one area the disturbs me the most. Last season, we were knocked out of the Champions' League because we gave pointless free-kicks. This season, we are giving Juventus a plethora of free-kick just outside the box.

It goes without saying that the wall should have been much more solid and should have moved as a unit. As Hamed had said in some other topic, Martins is the worst player to be a wall. His movement cost us both goals against Juve.

Handyo
    Yes, this is our main problem!
    And Yes, Martins is bad when he is on the "wall", he is scared!
    I'm crushed, Black and Blue, but you know I'd do it all again for you.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KoSoVa
    Yes, this is our main problem!
    And Yes, Martins is bad when he is on the "wall", he is scared!
    I don't know if 'scared' is the correct word to describe Martins when he was being a wall. Due to his size, Martins' need to jump very high in order to block the shot. Because of that, he also needs to run to the front and charge the shot down. He did that yesterday, but because he had to jump higher and run faster than the rest, it caused some dishamonies in the wall.

I think that Martins should never be part of the wall anyway, so it doesn't matter if he's good at doing that or not. I personally don't know why isn't Mancini considering of using Martins' pace as a counter-attack should we recover the ball very quickly after the opponent's set-piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    I don't know if 'scared' is the correct word to describe Martins when he was being a wall. Due to his size, Martins' need to jump very high in order to block the shot. Because of that, he also needs to run to the front and charge the shot down. He did that yesterday, but because he had to jump higher and run faster than the rest, it caused some dishamonies in the wall.

I think that Martins should never be part of the wall anyway, so it doesn't matter if he's good at doing that or not. I personally don't know why isn't Mancini considering of using Martins' pace as a counter-attack should we recover the ball very quickly after the opponent's set-piece.
    I can only agree with you...!
    I'm crushed, Black and Blue, but you know I'd do it all again for you.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Greece

83 10 years of FIF
    I learned this again; "NON MOLLARE MAI"
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

RUBE MERDA

Fav. Player

Canada

Re: 5 Things We've Learned From Getting Owned

Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    1. Start using Recoba.

What has he done yet to prove himself for a starting spot?

Are you watching the same Inter I'm watching? Well then you surely haven't noticed that every chance Recoba has been given this season he's done positive things on the field unlike these idiots waking around doing nothing. If by now you don't think that Recoba should start next weekend then you honestly have something personal against him or you're just not paying attention to the games (and I know you are paying attention).

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Il Principe Mil

Yep Chino has definetley been playing well when he's gotten the oppurtunity. I definetley agree with the substitutions though it was like this last year mancini waited to bring in more attacking and sometimes we were fortuneate and made huge comebacks but we're not going to be able to score 3 goals in 8 min every time we're down.

Fav. Player

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto
    Yep Chino has definetley been playing well when he's gotten the oppurtunity. I definetley agree with the substitutions though it was like this last year mancini waited to bring in more attacking and sometimes we were fortuneate and made huge comebacks but we're not going to be able to score 3 goals in 8 min every time we're down.
    We had 60 minutes to score, not 8. He could've made the substitutions much earlier...

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    I agree on chino, and like you can see here are my 2 inter sides:
    I still prefere mid with deki veron cambiasso figo, but if cambiasso, or veron isn't available, tired, injured, out of form, then, both recoba and zanetti should play

if veron is out, cambiasso can be in form, playing well, but he shouldn't start, recoba and zanetti should

that are mine 2 inter 11, and it depends on opointment (spelling..) will we start with recoba and hammer, or veron-cambiasso

in games like juve and milan, or roma,sampdoria away, I would prefere veron cambiasso, but other then that, and few more, recoba and zanetti would be my 1st pick

I don't like idea of cambiasso and recoba, or zanetti and veron.
    pizarro as regular sub
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."