Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Horacio Peralta

10 years of FIF

Horacio Peralta

During December I heard many times that inter had signed uruguayan playmaker Horacio Peralta from Nacional, it seemed to be official, for example:

http://www.countrylife.co.uk/worldso...03/per2111.php

So, do you have information about this transfer, did we really sign him, if we did, what was the official transfer fee, and when will he join our squad?
    Since december I have not heard one word concerning Peralta, so I wonder...

If he is joining us, I'm ofcourse very interested to know more about the player. What I do know is that he did his full international debut at the tender age of 17, so he must have special talent. He seems to be notorious for his temperament, this sounds quite bad, even if it is just iranian players story of what happened:

http://www.teammelli.com/articles/Ur...nd%20dirty.htm

I was hoping some kind of conversation about this, have any of you seen him play? In some other message board uruguayan fans told that he will certainly be the next big thing to come from Uruguay. Oh well, only time will tell.

RUMOURS!IMO....Peralta was an Ipswich player right?
    Its been a pleasure,
    Ciao,
    [ Recoba87 / Zaidriano / Sisedriano ]

10 years of FIF
    Sixto Peralta is that argentinean player who played one time for Inter and missed crucial penalty. He then moved to Ipswich. We paid 2 million dollars for him, not very good investment, but that is not the point. Now we are talking about another Peralta, Horacio Peralta. I really hope nomen est not omen.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

I'm confused!
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Sixto Peralta
    Our player who was loaned out to Ipswich. I don't know what the hell happened to him neither do I know where the hell is he right now. But I can safely say that he definitely won't play any part in Inter's future.

Horacio Peralta
    Dubbed as the next big thing by the Uruguayans, a LOT of reports said that we have signed him and I think even the player have said things about joining Inter. Reports said that he'd come at winter but he hasn't come and we haven't heard anything about his transfer to Inter so far.

Hope this help, Fabio.

Handyo

Until Recoba retires or plays like Cruz, i don't think we need his successor in Peralta.If he came, where'l he pplay? Deki Stan VS Recoba already tough. Add peralta to that, he'll be loaned out to Siena!
    Its been a pleasure,
    Ciao,
    [ Recoba87 / Zaidriano / Sisedriano ]

Peralta, well ... like you said there was alot of talk about him, but ever since Dec nothing has been said. As for Peralta the player, well he is magical on the ball, he plays with both feet and i'v seen him take free kicks and even penaltyz with either foot. My guess is his only downside is he is abit inconsistent and he is not that explosive. But when it comes to goin past players he does it with ease and with such smoothness, his touch on the ball is up there with the best.

Very good talent, he is one of those who potentially can be the best but at the same time you never know .. if you ask me would i go for him or the more direct version of him in Teves, i would say Teves eventhough i do believe as a talent Peralta is better, but Teves is so explosive and full of energy so he is less of a risk.

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

According to the World Soccer News thing if he didn't come in the winter then he will be coming in July... so lets wait and see

Fav. Player
    Oh I can't deci

So let me get this straight, we have Pinilla and Peralta out on loan then? If so, who has the greater chance of joining us? I would honestly take any one of them over Kallon.
    TI AMO INTER

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Thanks Han!
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Australia

The last I heard of Horacio Peralta was that his girlfriend had a baby and he had to stay in his country to support his new born son, from there on...he's disappeared off the face of the earth for all I know

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nintendon
    The last I heard of Horacio Peralta was that his girlfriend had a baby and he had to stay in his country to support his new born son, from there on...he's disappeared off the face of the earth for all I know

but what i heard was different...but it is related to gf and baby

his gf was pregnant during the january transfer market when inter signed him , but couldn't join inter as that gf of his was under-age to be pregnant or something like that....and peralta wanted to be separated from her for which he wud had to pay too much $$.... so on

Australia

Well sort of the same story, but I got this from a rumour I heard

That is the last I heard about him. When he was trying to separate from his grislfriend but he had to respond for the newborn. that was in January.
    "Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you."

mms://a233.v8534f.c8534.g.vm.akamais...ANA_750_en.wmv

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Horacio Peralta

yo guys do u remember Horacio Peralta?? We signed him right? But i saw he is signed by cagliari so whazzup with him we loaned him out or didnt we sign him cause i never read anything official about him!

http://www.calciomercato.com/modules...icle&sid=65030

this is the link were u can see his name in cagliaris transfer dealings it says he signed on loan but not from inter but from nacional
    Hernán Crespo, Internazionale, after UEFA Champions League game, replying on a question about Ibrahimovic(Sept 26, 2002):

"He is one of the best forwards I have met this year. In my opinion he can become one of the world's greatest players. He already has enormous qualities."

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

So whats up with him does anyone know
    Hernán Crespo, Internazionale, after UEFA Champions League game, replying on a question about Ibrahimovic(Sept 26, 2002):

"He is one of the best forwards I have met this year. In my opinion he can become one of the world's greatest players. He already has enormous qualities."

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

I think that he was signed by us but loaned out to Cagliari. He didn't arrive last season because he had some personal/family issues.
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

Fav. Player
    Giacinto Facche

The only clue I have to this strange situation is this...

Walter Peralta transferred to Inter
    06/10/2003 16:32
    MONTEVIDEO, Oct 6 - The young and talented player of Nacional from Montevideo, Walter Horacio Peralta has returned to Uruguay after having a trial and medical tests at Inter and will arrive to that team in January 2004. The deal reached between both clubs hasn’t been revealed but it has been confirmed by the player. “I didn’t have any problem with the medical tests, everything was ok so the only thing that I can say is that the deal has been made and that I will be able to play for Nacional until the end of the championship. I am happy because I will have the chance to fighting for one more title and then in January I will be arriving to one of the most important teams in the world,” said Peralta.

Did he fail his medial? Had a lousy trial?

Horacio Peralta
    "There's another flare smoking in the box now...This referee is a clown" - Eurosport
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBacchus
    You know each year we say "Dream Attack" and then that becomes "Bad Attack".

So he is Inter player on January? I think so from that text...
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    So he is Inter player on January? I think so from that text...
    You got it wrong Gismo, coz that is last season's article, no wonder I remembered the rumour, after all - How can Pravesh forget any rumours?

It says:
    Walter Peralta transferred to Inter
    06/10/2003

2003, not 2004.

But yeah, he might join Inter very soon (or loaned from Inter), as it was rumoured that he hasn't been able to join Inter coz of some problems (which we have discussed), that doesn't allow him to leave the country to play in Serie. Something like that.