Thread: FM2006 DEMO

Fav. Player
    Chino

Re: FM2006 DEMO

Quote Originally Posted by fcinterfan

i alredy have deleted it...its only to 10-01-2006
    But it looks great though
    I'm crushed, Black and Blue, but you know I'd do it all again for you.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    I downloaded it 2 days ago...

I like that they finally did player height and weights

but I saw few incorect transfers, hope they will reapir that
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Quote Originally Posted by cro nerazzurro
    but I saw few incorect transfers, hope they will reapir that
    Wich "incorect transfers" are you talking about..?

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    peter crouch is at liverpool in uruquay! funny
    karagounis is still at inter

that's players I wanted to check, I bet there are few more
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

peter crouch is at liverpool in uruquay! funny
    karagounis is still at inter

that's players I wanted to check, I bet there are few more
    You got the gold demo..??

http://www.jeuxactu.com/article-1134...l-manager.html

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    I think it is

but no problems, I don't play it, just looking on players, they will move kara,crouch and other players in real clubs before the game is out

now, I ma just looking at player stats, so I can know who will be on my shortlist for southampton :-)

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    let's talk about what kind a manager are you, what team do you chose and players?

I will play with southampton like allways.
    I hate buying too much new players, and I hate even more to sell too much players

I want to play a lot of seasons and make southampton a bigger club, who can allways fight for CL spot

also, I don't buy players that I don't like in real life, so no way I will sigh nedved, seedorf or other players I hate, even if they are top class and free

right now, on my shortlist are farfan, boukhari, crouch, vassell, van buyten and kallstrom, but I won't need last one, there are few cm's at southampton allready

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Greece

83 10 years of FIF
    Which are the differences with FM2005?
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

RUBE MERDA

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    here:

Tutorial - For those who have found previous SI games a bit daunting they will be happy to know that a huge 30,000-word tutorial has now been implemented. Each screen has it's own tutorial with hyperlinks to any area of the game you need help with.

Quick Flicks - SI have introduced quick flicks at the top of the screen, this makes browsing easier around the football gaming world.

Internet Play Improvements - Packet size has been optimised on screens with a large bandwidth requirement in order to improve network play.

Graphical Attributes - If all these numbers seem too much then why not use bar graphs instead. A quick change in the preferences section means your player's stats will be shown in graphics, rather than numerically.

New Comparison Screen - Comparing two players has never looked better.

Fair Play - Manage your team well by reducing your amount of bookings and for those teams in the top flight who play fair, extra places will become available in continental competitions.

Finance Graphs - In one user-friendly overall analysis, tracking your finances is now much easier with finance graphs.

Height & Weight - Adding to an already impressive database of player's stats, Sports Interactive have now introduced player's heights and weights for the first time.

Tactic Change Panel - This is an easier way to edit your whole teams individual tactics rather than having to change each player separately.

Saved Game Compression - Running out of disk space? Saved game compression makes your saved game...smaller!

New Match Engine Composition - For the first time dugouts now appear in Football Manager 2006. Not only this but technical areas and a small icon when a player has a minor injury all make your management experience more authentic.

New skins! - Thanks to Kev Radestock (Chameleon) & Gavin Thomson (Cappuccino) from the Sports Interactive community, we are proud to present the 2006 versions of the their hugely popular skins in the box of Football Manager 2006.

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

No demo for me it will only kill my heart since Im dying to play the real version so a demo that only goes what 3/6 months into the season would just make me want it even more.

Cant wait for it got pushed up to 22 October for release in Europe too no more November release

Fav. Player
    Chino

I think it is

but no problems, I don't play it, just looking on players, they will move kara,crouch and other players in real clubs before the game is out

now, I ma just looking at player stats, so I can know who will be on my shortlist for southampton :-)
    I don't have the wrong transfer you're referring to. You've probably downloaded a different one.

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

buy Adrian Caceres from the Perth Glory.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    yeah, now I have gold demo, and transfers are correct

I can't wait for october 21st, but I downlaoded this demo so I can see players at my team, learn their stats, and make shortlist, so I can be ready when full version is out!

didier zokora rules!

Greece

10 years of FIF
    I have a little problem with the demo. When it gets downloaded, i have to extract it. I do that but then an error pops out. This happened with both demos, vanilla and strawberry....