Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Udinese - Inter

Fav. Player

Canada

Udinese - Inter

We had a demoralising loss and if there's a time to bounce back it has to be now.

This is a must win because it looks like it will be a while before Juventus chokes. If we lose or tie, it will be near-impossible to get back in to the Scudetto race.

Udinese are no push-overs.

I think it's safe to say that we're most probably going to see Adriano-Recoba...then again with Mancini you never know
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    dont worry man,mancini will get to the 4-4-2 probably,here is my line up for the match:-

-------------Adriano-----Recoba-------------
    ---Solari---Cambiasso--Veron-----Luis Figo
    ---Favalli---Samuel---Matterazi----Cordoba
    --------------------J.Cesar--------------------

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Adriano and Recoba MUST start this game & I am very much hoping to see J.Zanetti's name in the squad list to face Udinese (didn't mean to say in the starting line up).

Adriano will be very eager to score goals again for us and Recoba is in fine form lately, so Cruz will have to be sacrificed in favour of the duo.

Udinese will be missing their midfield duo of Jose Luis Vidigal and Christian Obodo due to suspensions.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Good news that Vidigal and Obodo are out. However, if we use Veron and Pizaro again, we will hand them the advantage.

I was hoping Cosmi benches DiMichele and Di Natale for their childish behaviour against Bremen, but this is unlikely.

Only against Juve would something like that happen!

Maybe it's time to see J.Zanetti. Hope not see Pizarro and Veron duo.

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Must win. Let's hope our coach doesn't go drinking before the game like he apparently did when we played Palermo and Porto. I wonder if Il Capitano will be fit? I sure hope so.

Toldo
    JZ? Cordoba Samuel Favalli
    Figo Cambiasso Veron Solari
    Adriano Recoba

Fav. Player
    Capitano

Quote Originally Posted by MilanHater

Toldo
    JZ? Cordoba Samuel Favalli
    Figo Cambiasso Veron Solari
    Adriano Recoba
    I agree with your formation, I hope Javier is fit for this one.

Let's hope Mancini will not surpise us again..
    No more Veron and Pizarro duo, Recoba as a starter.
    We must learn from our mistakes, Mancini is a part of that "we".
    We must win!
    |INTER F.C.|

This match so much important match for Scudetto race. but not good moment Inter.

Frankly Mancini bring misfortune on oneself and players mental condition also like 10years old kid.

If we win this match? Inter will spread the wings. becoming again number 1 contender and metality also recovery. confident boost.

If lose? I don't want thinking about this. I'm scare.

P.S More and more.... we really need Trequartista(Totti/Kaka/Ronaldinho/Messi like).
    Next season Messi will be Inter player.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    As I've been ranting in the Porto - Inter topic, for me, this is, by light years ahead, a much more important match compared to our last match. Juventus is leading the Serie A by 6 points and I personally don't think that we can catch up with them in the later part of the season if we let that gap to grow in such an early stage of the season. Considering that we will face Roma in San Siro in mid-week, a fixture in which we are seemingly invincible, and that Milan & Juve are squaring off each other at the end of the month, we need to capitalise these events by winning the next 3 Serie A matches to stay in close contention for the Scudetto.

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, Adriano & Recoba, who were rested by Mancini against Porto, will start this game. I was glad that Mancini only used Cruz against Porto because that ensured me that Adriano & Recoba would stay fit for this match.

If our captain makes a return, I don't think he can time it better since we will need his pace to cope with Udinese's pacey flank forwards. Cordoba is needed on the centre since Matrix - Samuel, even if they will contain Iaquinta well, will struggle agianst Di Michele & Di Natale.

My biggest worry though, is the central midfield pairing. Cambiasso has played a lot lately due to Il Martello's injury and he could be not fully-fit for this match. I wouldn't mind seeing C.Zanetti since he's a more-than-able replacement but Il Cuchu offers much more offensively. Veron has also played almost every minute since the NT break and with Pizarro losing his early season form, our playmaking department may look jaded.

It's a shame that we played our Champions League fixture on Wednesday since had we played on Tuesday, our players would be fitter for this all-important clash. Hopefully, Mancini won't pull off his tinkering antics again and use the system that has served us well this year.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Capitano

Quote Originally Posted by ZZANG
    This match so much important match for Scudetto race. but not good moment Inter.

Frankly Mancini bring misfortune on oneself and players mental condition also like 10years old kid.

If we win this match? Inter will spread the wings. becoming again number 1 contender and metality also recovery. confident boost.

If lose? I don't want thinking about this. I'm scare.

If we want the Scudetto we must always play good and fear noone!
    We must make our opponents to fear us!
    I want to see that the team has winning mentality..
    I want to see that if a game is crucial, we are the ones who win!
    Unfortunately we are unpredictable, but I believe that we'll win..

Don't forget there's the BBilan-Juve derby coming soon.
    We must advantage of every result might occure and the only way to achieve that is by winning the next two games (and every game).
    |INTER F.C.|

Greece

10 years of FIF
    We must look to win all of our games and then see the results of other teams. The worse thing we must have expected at Udinese is a one-goal margin victory, but we look a bit shaky so a draw would be a normal outcome

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

I agree with pretty mch everything Handoyo said.

I would like to see this line-up...

Adriano-Recoba
    Solari-Cambiasso-Veron-Figo
    Favalli-Samuel-Cordoba-J.Zanetti
    J.Cesar

Javier Zanetti is so important. We've been taking his presence for granted in previous seasons. We really do suffer without him, not just because he's such a great player, but because he makes this team feel like the real Inter. Without him it's just not the same.

When Javier comes into the team, we will be complete. We will be truly unfuckwithable.

hu.... I finally calm down. some understand Mancio.

Probably our coach Mancio also found some important thing and then fixing.

Against Udinese.... if Inter ownself don't think about some fear or doubt? we will win 3-0. I can guarantee.

I think last night lose also help for Inter and I hope that's last big mistake.

FORZA INTER e MANCIO!!!

Indonesia

The reason why I think this match is incredibly important is because Udinese has been our jinx team over the past 4 years, at least. We have not beaten them in Friulli during that period. Hence, I think that if we are to win the Scudetto this season, we have to prove that, jinx or no jinx, we are different this season. We possess the quality that we lacked in the previous seasons. This is a different Inter and thus there is no jinx that apply on this team.

After saying all that, let's take a look at our records in the past 8 Serie A matches against Udinese.

14 Oct 01 Udinese - Inter 1-1 (61' Ventola, 87' Di Michele)
    24 Feb 02 Inter - Udinese 3-2 (27' Vieri, 67' Ventola, 78' Muzzi, 86' S.Conceicao, 88' Pinzi)
    9 Nov 02 Inter - Udinese 1-2 (3' Vieri, 25' Jorgensen, 55' Muzzi)
    23 Mar 03 Udinese - Inter 2-1 (48' Jankulovski, 58' Iaquinta, '73 Cordoba)
    27 Sep 03 Udinese - Inter 0-0
    15 Feb 04 Inter - Udinese 1-2 (52' Pinzi, 66' Fava, 71' Cruz)
    17 Oct 04 Inter - Udinese 3-1 (8' Adriano, 11' Adriano, 50' Mauri, 57' Vieri)
    19 Feb 05 Udinese - Inter 1-1 (58' Veron, 90' Goitom)

As you can see, our record agains tthem is not very good at all. In the past 4 meetings in Friulli, we lost once, drawing thrice. Overall, the past 8 meetings, we only won twice, drawing thrice and beaten thrice.

Hopefully, this Inter is really different and all those records will not matter.

Handyo

Yeah right Hand-to-you~

I only know one thing. if you want major title? so you must breaking jinx. if can't? plz give up major title.

My feeling... Inter will breaking that jinx!! no method.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    If only Kily was on form. He would be good now, we miss Stankovic and his agility alot. But Solari is looking terrible, his had plenty of time now but looks to be going downhill.

At least when Kily doesnt play well, he still gives 100% to the team and makes the difference with his spirit.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    I too agree with Han. And Primo is right about Javier Zanetti, we miss him terribly, Coroba does a good job defensively but offensively there is a gap on the right without Capitano.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player

Canada

Like Han mentioned, we are missing the 2 Zanettis who would definetly be playing against Udinese.

I know alot of you don't agree with me but I am certain that with the way Chinito is playing now, he can play LM or CAM.
    We can partner Cruz with Adriano and make Recoba replace Cambiasso?

Adriano--Cruz
    ------Chino-----
    Stan--------Figo
    ------Veron----

Obviously Mancini will not go with this but I'm just saying that I believe it can work. 4-4-2 is always the best way to go but I worry that Pizarro will playing
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Quote Originally Posted by Miike
    We can partner Cruz with Adriano and make Recoba replace Cambiasso?

Adriano--Cruz
    ------Chino-----
    Stan--------Figo
    ------Veron----
    I think it would be really really really really stupid to not play Cambiasso...............
    I'm crushed, Black and Blue, but you know I'd do it all again for you.

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Miike
    Adriano--Cruz
    ------Chino-----
    Stan--------Figo
    ------Veron----
    If Mancini even think about this, I will personally go to Milan and drive my 3-feet-long arm up his @rse.

Seriously, this formation has SUICIDE written all over it. To start with, diamond midfield has no space for wingers. Never has, never will be.

Handyo